The common theme throughout the Bible

And one more thing... Every time I come across something like this and I share it, I feel as if I am condemned to die in the pits of hell fire or death in general.

So many people, and the common theme, is that many say that their own heart is better than what God instructs. This has been going on since the time man left the garden. Each doing the things of their own heart.

And when anyone says that to depart from what God says is dangerous and to have that person 'shut off', the ones doing the shutting are claiming that their own interpretation is more desirable than God's. But sadly, this will lead them into being conquered by others stronger than themselves.

And that is why we see many people in the United States paying some form of homage on their hands and knees bowing to Islam.

Muslims_Pray_Capitol.jpg

I don't need a Bible to know what a Jacob's Ladder is having once been a sailor.

What Do Americans Think About Islam?

A recent Barna study suggests one-third of Americans (33%) have a favorable perception of Islam, while slightly more (36%) say they have an unfavorable perception of the religion. Add to that the 31% who don’t know what they think about Islam, and you have a nation decidedly divided on how to deal with a religion that includes 1.57 billion followers worldwide. What Do Americans Think About Islam?

America’s Changing Religious Landscape

To be sure, the United States remains home to more Christians than any other country in the world, and a large majority of Americans – roughly seven-in-ten – continue to identify with some branch of the Christian faith.1 But the major new survey of more than 35,000 Americans by the Pew Research Center finds that the percentage of adults (ages 18 and older) who describe themselves as Christians has dropped by nearly eight percentage points in just seven years, from 78.4% in an equally massive Pew Research survey in 2007 to 70.6% in 2014. Over the same period, the percentage of Americans who are religiously unaffiliated – describing themselves as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular” – has jumped more than six points, from 16.1% to 22.8%. And the share of Americans who identify with non-Christian faiths also has inched up, rising 1.2 percentage points, from 4.7% in 2007 to 5.9% in 2014. Growth has been especially great among Muslims and Hindus, albeit from a very low base.

70.6 % of Americans are reporting that they are Christians in 2014 with 33% of Americans having a favorable view on Islam in 2015.

where is the 4 squares and door of faiths and all other Christian Churches that is all around the United States?

A recent Barna study suggests one-third of Americans (33%) have a favorable perception of Islam, while slightly more (36%) say they have an unfavorable perception of the religion. Add to that the 31% who don’t know what they think about Islam, and you have a nation decidedly divided on how to deal with a religion that includes 1.57 billion followers worldwide. What Do Americans Think About Islam?

I know there are bad Muslims and good Muslims.
I know there are bad Christians and good Christians.
I have never met one bad Buddhist.

I think that all eyes are on the Government. And if Government accepts, then surely it must be okay.. is that the common thought?

Does every Muslim hate Jews? or is that just a myth? I ask because before the Muslim population rose up, they were chanting 'Death to America' and now they are happy in America. Before they were saying yuck yuck.. but now they may be saying 'I like it here.'

So I do know that most Muslims hate Jesus to the point that they can't even look upon a picture of Him. And if the United States is still predominately Christian with 70.6% being Christians, how could they say that America is good now?

Does every Muslim hate Jews? or is that just a myth? I ask because before the Muslim population rose up, they were chanting 'Death to America' and now they are happy in America.

I have never met one Muslim or one Jew but have met Buddhists before in a Buddhist Ceremony. Chant, Chant and more Chanting but it was interesting to watch.

Six Things Christians and Muslims disagree about over Jesus

Six Things Christians and Muslims disagree about over Jesus

Another MAIN BIG difference between Christian and Muslim thought: John 6:44

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Forum List

Back