The Clinton Exodus Begins

Seems the FLOTUS handle is the one causing concern. Not a handle she hasn't used in a couple years. And week old tweets from warren don't count either. I mean, the problem is obviously more recent, guno5000..
How about one hour, rube?

From her Facebook page. The photo is a video:

warrent_facebook.jpg
That's better. Doesn't make you look as desperate or hacked out of your mind.
But IM the rube for not posting irrelevant defenses lol..
Dumb shits bought into made up stories about Michelle Obama and Warren disavowing Clinton. I'm showing y'all the errors of your ways.

I don't know why the rubes NEVER learn to stop getting in line to be lied to. It's fucking bizarre.
There's no lines to listen to your lies. Why would there be? No one wants to stand in line to hear your bullshit.

Michelle Obama unfollows HRC on Twitter and deleted all her Tweets about her, Elizabeth Warren follows suit and unfollows HRC,
No shit?
Yup, no shit
Damn bro.. That's a pretty big deal IMO
Yezzir and you can now add Barack Obama to the unfollow HRC list

I still wont believe it until the ho is perp walked. They have gotten away with so much already.

for every one that drops 4 fake followers take their place....

Obama fails to repeat the line that Comey is interfering in the election, Michelle Obama unfollows HRC on Twitter and deleted all her Tweets about her, Elizabeth Warren follows suit and unfollows HRC, Sanders Tweets are very vague and no endorsement of Clinton. This is just the tip of the ice berg as more and more dems abandon Clinton.

Dems are looking to regroup for 2020 and do everything they can for a failed Trump Presidency at this point. The exodus has begun and expect more fallout as WikiLeaks exposes more Clinton/DNC/Media corruption this week. The best is yet to come.

UPDATE: Add Barack Obama to the HRC unfollow list

As a side note: There's a video of Chris Matthews in what appears to be him endorsing Trump but I have no context for it right now so I can't be certain of that one. Perhaps someone can clear that up, but it does appear that he flips on Clinton.

No, he didn't endorse Trump. Someone edited some clips to make it look that way.

Obama fails to repeat the line that Comey is interfering in the election, Michelle Obama unfollows HRC on Twitter and deleted all her Tweets about her, Elizabeth Warren follows suit and unfollows HRC, Sanders Tweets are very vague and no endorsement of Clinton. This is just the tip of the ice berg as more and more dems abandon Clinton.

Dems are looking to regroup for 2020 and do everything they can for a failed Trump Presidency at this point. The exodus has begun and expect more fallout as WikiLeaks exposes more Clinton/DNC/Media corruption this week. The best is yet to come.

As a side note: There's a video of Chris Matthews in what appears to be him endorsing Trump but I have no context for it right now so I can't be certain of that one. Perhaps someone can clear that up, but it does appear that he flips on Clinton.

Did Warren cancel this too?

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/polit...-campaign-wednesday-northern-nevada/93013968/

This is the strangest election in history. Mind numbing in the twists and turns.

This is the strangest election in history. Mind numbing in the twists and turns.

Yeah. Like a Soap Opera.......

Days of Our Lies

Awe, It wont be so bad. Once in the WH she will try and reason with them but as you well know a lot of Trumpettes will simple have had enough of the maddening corruption, and will follow Donald "The Lying Groper" in his self imposed exile in the Bahamas.

I say good riddance.

Awe, It wont be so bad. Once in the WH she will try and reason with them but as you well know a lot of Trumpettes will simple have had enough of the maddening corruption, and will follow Donald "The Lying Groper" in his self imposed exile in the Bahamas.

I say good riddance.

Why would president Trump allow that felon in the White House? :dunno:

I say good riddance.

Why would president Trump allow that felon in the White House? :dunno:

So you think he will consider himself a President in exile after having the election stolen from him?

Heading for the Bahamas too?

So you think he will consider himself a President in exile after having the election stolen from him?

Heading for the Bahamas too?

I started a thread for election predictions.

Two weeks ago I would have said that Deplorable Hillary had it in the bag, but it has been a BRUTAL 2 weeks for the Mafia Don. At this point, I predict that Trump will prevail and become the next president.

THIS just dropped today;

7.png

Yeah, that's Crooked Hillary's personal attorney Cheryl Mills acknowledging the intent to violate federal law and destroy the emails under subpoena.

There are a lot of people like you out there, people without a shred of integrity, who care only about putting their party in power.

But there are a lot more who want an honest government and cannot allow open corruption like this to continue unchallenged. Look, Hillary reflects your ethics and values. exactly - but there are still a lot of good and honest people in this nation, so I think the tsunami of proof of Clinton's utter corruption is going to sink her next week.

Forum List

Back