The Clinton Exodus Begins

Seems the FLOTUS handle is the one causing concern. Not a handle she hasn't used in a couple years. And week old tweets from warren don't count either. I mean, the problem is obviously more recent, guno5000..

Toast[1].jpg

I call BS. None of them are running for office. There's absolutely nothing to gain by distancing themselves from Hillary while she's still ahead in the polls one week away from election day.

I call BS. None of them are running for office. There's absolutely nothing to gain by distancing themselves from Hillary while she's still ahead in the polls one week away from election day.

It could just be that they know whats getting ready to happen to hillary and want to distance themselves. No politician wants to connected to a criminal...I mean when they get caught of course.

Obama fails to repeat the line that Comey is interfering in the election, Michelle Obama unfollows HRC on Twitter and deleted all her Tweets about her, Elizabeth Warren follows suit and unfollows HRC, Sanders Tweets are very vague and no endorsement of Clinton. This is just the tip of the ice berg as more and more dems abandon Clinton.

Dems are looking to regroup for 2020 and do everything they can for a failed Trump Presidency at this point. The exodus has begun and expect more fallout as WikiLeaks exposes more Clinton/DNC/Media corruption this week. The best is yet to come.

UPDATE: Add Barack Obama to the HRC unfollow list

As a side note: There's a video of Chris Matthews in what appears to be him endorsing Trump but I have no context for it right now so I can't be certain of that one. Perhaps someone can clear that up, but it does appear that he flips on Clinton.
Obama has blown the dog whistle.....

And here slick willie was so looking forward to a new crop of interns to chase around the white house, groping and cigar dipping...

Seems the FLOTUS handle is the one causing concern. Not a handle she hasn't used in a couple years. And week old tweets from warren don't count either. I mean, the problem is obviously more recent, guno5000..
How about one hour ago, rube?

From her Facebook page. The photo is a video:

warrent_facebook.jpg

FLOTUS handle doesn't have one Clinton tweet. POTUS handle does, though.
Something else I noticed on twitter(don't have one, never been on the site) is that HRC is averaging about 5 or 6K likes. Trump is averaging probably 15 or 20K likes. If not more.

How about one hour, rube?

warrent_facebook.jpg
That's better. Doesn't make you look as desperate or hacked out of your mind.
But IM the rube for not posting irrelevant defenses lol..

Obama fails to repeat the line that Comey is interfering in the election, Michelle Obama unfollows HRC on Twitter and deleted all her Tweets about her, Elizabeth Warren follows suit and unfollows HRC, Sanders Tweets are very vague and no endorsement of Clinton. This is just the tip of the ice berg as more and more dems abandon Clinton.

Dems are looking to regroup for 2020 and do everything they can for a failed Trump Presidency at this point. The exodus has begun and expect more fallout as WikiLeaks exposes more Clinton/DNC/Media corruption this week. The best is yet to come.

UPDATE: Add Barack Obama to the HRC unfollow list

As a side note: There's a video of Chris Matthews in what appears to be him endorsing Trump but I have no context for it right now so I can't be certain of that one. Perhaps someone can clear that up, but it does appear that he flips on Clinton.

Yeah, you should probably send Comey some flowers and a thank you note. Dirty elections are so much fun.

FBI’s Comey Opposed Naming Russia As An Election Meddler, Source Confirms

How about one hour ago, rube?

warrent_facebook.jpg
That sound of desperation when they refuse to give up a lie. and they get caught! Poah poah guno.

warrent_facebook.jpg
Dumb shits bought into made up stories about Michelle Obama and Warren disavowing Clinton. I'm showing y'all the errors of your ways.

I don't know why the rubes NEVER learn to stop getting in line to be lied to. It's fucking bizarre.

warrent_facebook.jpg
Dumb shits bought into made up stories about Michelle Obama and Warren disavowing Clinton. I'm showing y'all the errors of your ways.

I don't know why the rubes NEVER learn to stop getting in line to be lied to. It's fucking bizarre.
That's fine. You were obviously right about warren.. but not michelle. I was just commenting on your lack of relevancy, my man.

"join the campaign of fear" you should read Clintons twitter account lol

Forum List

Back