The Clinton Exodus Begins

Michelle Obama unfollows HRC on Twitter and deleted all her Tweets about her, Elizabeth Warren follows suit and unfollows HRC,
No shit?
Yup, no shit
Damn bro.. That's a pretty big deal IMO
Yezzir and you can now add Barack Obama to the unfollow HRC list

Watching the news yesterday and Obama has already said Comey is a man of honor and integrity and wouldn't have brought the e mails up again if he didn't have them.

Comey told Congress that anything else was found he would advise them of it. True to his word he did just that.

I'm sure the Clinton campaign is having kittens and trying to blame everyone but Hillary who is the ONLY one to blame.

I call BS. None of them are running for office. There's absolutely nothing to gain by distancing themselves from Hillary while she's still ahead in the polls one week away from election day.
Only she's not ahead in the polls.

Something is in the wind, that's for sure.

Yes, it's Jim Hoft's bullshit.
Jim Hoft is a great writer. Easy there....

Jim Hoft is a pathological liar.

Actually Carb that's what you and the Clinton's are.

Patience. You'll heal eventually.

Poor Carb, your ego is in control of your fingers. Shortly you will again say something patently stupid and I will once again hold your feet to the fire.....it will ever be thus son.

Yes, it's Jim Hoft's bullshit.

Poor Carb, your ego is in control of your fingers. Shortly you will again say something patently stupid and I will once again hold your feet to the fire.....it will ever be thus son.

Believe what you want. Go tell Santa what you want for Christmas.

The LA Times has been the only one showing Trump ahead for months. This is nothing new.

Your siggy shows you need a mental health professional intervention immediately.
cuckoo.gif

I love all the whining about Aaron's signature. :lol:

Believe what you want. Go tell Santa what you want for Christmas.

The funny thing about the truth kid is that it doesn't require you to believe it to make it true.
It just is, I fully understand your obstinance...like I said everything you post here is ego wrapped and it is simply too painful for you to ever admit anything you say is wrong. Get over yourself kid.

Forum List

Back