The Civil War

"Texas v White, (1869), U.S. Supreme Court case in which it was held that the United States is “an indestructible union” from which no state can secede.
Debunked.

NO, it's still right there in the records of the Supreme Court. On the books. Look it up in the Library of Congress if someone will teach you how.
There's lots of totally debunked horseshit in the Library of Congress.

:lol:
Who are you again?
Is this another appeal to authority?

Still don't know what it means, huh?
who do you think you're fooling, moron?

Do you need help? Want a link to some actual information that might put a dent in your laughable ignorance?

What was referenced in the expression concerning forming a more perfect Union? It could only be the Union that had been organized and was there, present, perfecting itself. The Perpetual Union. These propagandists for the attempt to split the country chose to ignore English, as did those who failed to support the Union in the past.

That’s the thing you fail to comprehend. Lincoln did invade, conquer, and murder.
Your contempt for the United States aside, the President of the United States deployed United States troops within the United States when a special-interest faction rejected the United States Constitution and attempted to deprive Americans in several of the United States of their United States citizenship.

The United States won, the was United States preserved, and the citizens threatened with loss of United States citizenship protected.
Oh brother. My contempt has nothing to do with the historical facts. You’re happy Lincoln started a war against the south, failing to understand the horrific consequences. Think bigger.

" On April 15, 1869, Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase announced a ruling in favor of Texas on the grounds that the Confederate government had no legal existence "

Instead of posting your ignorant Jr High school shit you need to go do the homework assignment that I gave you.

I posted historical fact and direct quotes from primary sources. Who are you again?
Meaningless quotes from irrelevant sources.

:lmao:

A direct quote from the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court about a case on which he wrote the majority opinion, a case directly related to the topic at hand, and you - some ignorant nobody on the internet - declares it "Meaningless quotes from irrelevant sources"? That's hilarious. :lol:

If you're trying to make a fool of yourself, you couldn't be doing a better job.

Dat [sic] Boy is confused about a lot of things. With only only having [sic] a Jr High School History text knowledge of the Civil War, written by the winners, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about what he is talking about. [sic]

He needs to do the homework assignment that I gave him. That way he won't look like a fool when he post [sic] his uneducated dribble.

I thought he said one time that he was a teacher. If he was telling the truth then he should know the value of learning something about a topic before opening his mouth. I gave him an assignment to read up on the topic but like all idiot Libtards he is [sic] doesn't want to learn.

If you had written that in proper English, it would have been much more effective, stupid.

Democrats are not "most Americans." They are Nazis though
Your hyper-partisan alienation from the United States is unfortunate.

Your nazis are Trump goons, of course, on record as having endorsed their "God Emperor" twice, still supporting the Loser.

Bull shit. Democrats are very much going to destroying [sic] people's lives and violence [sic] for standing up to them. Being a kid or an old man don't [sic] even protect you if you're wearing a red hat. Now you're just flagrantly stealing elections. You are Nazis, no doubt about it

Learn English or get the fuck out of my country, stupid.

That’s the thing you fail to comprehend. Lincoln did invade, conquer, and murder.
Your contempt for the United States aside, the President of the United States deployed United States troops within the United States when a special-interest faction rejected the United States Constitution and attempted to deprive Americans in several of the United States of their United States citizenship.

The United States won, the was United States preserved, and the citizens threatened with loss of United States citizenship protected.
Oh brother. My contempt has nothing to do with the historical facts. You’re happy Lincoln started a war against the south, failing to understand the horrific consequences. Think bigger.
Lincoln post dates the Perpetual Union and the sedition that trying to destroy it represents. It was the attempt of states to fracture the Union that provoked violence. As a devout southerner, Andrew Jackson, declared, well before Lincoln, "The Union! It must be preserved!" The addiction to slavery led the south to commit a gross error and the country paid a huge price for it.

Lincoln post dates the Perpetual Union and the sedition that trying to destroy it represents. It was the attempt of states to fracture the Union that provoked violence. As a devout southerner, Andrew Jackson, declared, well before Lincoln, "The Union! It must be preserved!" The addiction to slavery led the south to commit a gross error and the country paid a huge price for it.
Again you’re not thinking. If a portion of the Union no longer wants to be in the Union, why kill them?

You are a statist authoritarian, but don’t know it.

Your philosophy and that of the Lincoln Cult can be condensed down to this: kill them to keep them.

Again you’re not thinking. If a portion of the Union no longer wants to be in the Union, why kill them?

Your philosophy and that of the Lincoln Cult can be condensed down to this: kill them to keep them.

Fuck you selfish, slavery-loving scumbags. You don't get to break up MY country just because you are afraid to live without the slave labor of other human beings. Get your lazy ass out there and pick your own fucking cotton. If you think it's a better idea to destroy the unity of MY country, you will be destroyed. You best learn humility, boy, or you will be taught again.

EVERY so-called 'confederate' state had organized, armed regiments of CITIZENS of those states actively fighting against the traitorous scumbag 'confederates.' EVERY one.

Many Brits didn't understand why the Obama administration made it quite clear and was so outspoken about the UK Government's decision to offer the people of Scotland a referendum on whether they wished to remain in the UK or become an independent nation.
Madeleine Albright declared that the US did not want to see a close ally become "fragmented". In private though she went further by declaring the UK's decision as "Crazy".
Of course, the real reason the US objected was the same reason Spain objected. Neither wanted states or nations being allowed to freely gain independence based on the majority of their electorate voting themselves out of a union, and they didn't want it to become the internationally accepted norm. Spain knew it would lose Catalonia and the US knew that at any point in the future any state could vote to, and secede from the Union if that is what the majority of people voted.

Would you call the US and Spain's stance 'Free World' or 'Totalitarian?'

Fuck you selfish, slavery-loving scumbags. You don't get to break up MY country just because you are afraid to live without the slave labor of other human beings. Get your lazy ass out there and pick your own fucking cotton. If you think it's a better idea to destroy the unity of MY country, you will be destroyed. You best learn humility, boy, or you will be taught again.

EVERY so-called 'confederate' state had organized, armed regiments of CITIZENS of those states actively fighting against the traitorous scumbag 'confederates.' EVERY one.
Love you too even though you’re dumb as a box of rocks.

Forum List

Back