The Civil War

It was U.S. Federal Territory, and Lincoln defended it rightly on that basis. To think otherwise is to dismiss Federal authority altogether (which may be what you want to do).
Lincoln deployed U.S. troops on U.S. soil to suppress a regional rebellion, in strict compliance with his Oath of Office.

No nation on earth ever recognized a sovereign nation calling itself "The Confederate States of America."
It wasn't U.S. soil, nimrod.
By every legal and historical measure it was, douche.
Nope.

The Civil War was all about slavery, OK? It wasn't the War of Northern Aggression or the War Between the States. That's bullshit. It was a Civil War, and it was about slavery. Denying that is like denying that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews in concentration camps... oh, wait, you deny that, too?
The end of slavery was one of the eventual outcomes of the war. Odd that every other country that had slaves was able to ban slavery without killing a million of its own citizens...UK and France for example.

No you silly person; the Civil War was about $....as usual.

Make no mistake; that slavery was ended was a good thing and overdue. You must also be aware that the North DESTROYED the South's ECONOMY. No money for reparations.

Greg
The North destroyed the South's economy because the South made war upon the North. Remember Fort Sumpter?
Nope. Lincoln made war on the South. Ft Sumter was SC territory.

Complete and total lie.

Did Lincoln invade Virginia?

Why yes he did.
Absolutely and positively not. You cannot invade your own country. The criminal scum who tried to destroy our nation were eventually given a tiny fraction of what they deserve the punishment. You are a similar kind of scumbag fucking worthless dog and you deserve much worse, but again we will show forbearance.
It wasn't Lincoln's country, nimrod. Lincoln, Grant and Sherman all deserved to be tried as war criminals.
It was and is the United States of America.
Nope.

The Civil War was all about slavery, OK? It wasn't the War of Northern Aggression or the War Between the States. That's bullshit. It was a Civil War, and it was about slavery. Denying that is like denying that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews in concentration camps... oh, wait, you deny that, too?
The end of slavery was one of the eventual outcomes of the war. Odd that every other country that had slaves was able to ban slavery without killing a million of its own citizens...UK and France for example.

Make no mistake; that slavery was ended was a good thing and overdue. You must also be aware that the North DESTROYED the South's ECONOMY. No money for reparations.

Greg
The North destroyed the South's economy because the South made war upon the North. Remember Fort Sumpter?

Complete and total lie.

Why yes he did.
Absolutely and positively not. You cannot invade your own country. The criminal scum who tried to destroy our nation were eventually given a tiny fraction of what they deserve the punishment. You are a similar kind of scumbag fucking worthless dog and you deserve much worse, but again we will show forbearance.
It wasn't Lincoln's country, nimrod. Lincoln, Grant and Sherman all deserved to be tried as war criminals.
Virginia wasn't part of the USA, nimrod.

Of course it was. No one but the criminals trying to harm my country has ever claimed otherwise. Since the establishment of the Republic, no nation on earth has ever recognized Virginia as anything other than part of the UNITED States of America.
Lot's of people have claimed otherwise, especially at the time. The USSR wasn't reconvized until long after it's battle with the Whites for the control of Russia, so your claim is meaningless.

Lincoln has nothing to do with what makes the Perpetual Union what it was and is. If any Constitutional question could ever be clarified by the "original intent", this is it. It is in the thought and language of the time, and English is still our language.

Lincoln's invasion of Virginia...

There was no such "invasion," as there could not be. This has been explained to you many times, brainless.
Of course there was such an invasion. ....

You cannot invade your own territory. This has been explained to you many times, idiot.
Lincoln did invade his own territory. It’s called treason. Too bad he wasn’t hung in 1861.

Greg

Complete and total lie.

Why yes he did.
Nope.
Yup.

It was U.S. Federal Territory, and Lincoln defended it rightly on that basis. To think otherwise is to dismiss Federal authority altogether (which may be what you want to do).
Lincoln deployed U.S. troops on U.S. soil to suppress a regional rebellion, in strict compliance with his Oath of Office.

No nation on earth ever recognized a sovereign nation calling itself "The Confederate States of America."
Nope.
Yup.

I've aleady [sic] explained my positiion [sic] of the court. .......

What are your qualifications in Constitutional Law? We know you can barely string together a sentence in English.
Appeal to authority.

Next!

You should learn what that means before repeating it again, dumbass.
How am I misusing it?

You clearly don't understand what it means. Why don't you Google, or Wiki, or whatever you ignorant fools do when you're confused?
You claim I don't understand what it means? Prove it. Otherwise, shut your fucking yap.

You can't even understand the Wiki page about it? That's pretty fucking sad.

Referring to an authority on a subject is not a fallacy, idiot. Referring to an authority on one subject to 'prove' something about an unrelated subject is a fallacy, idiot. Referring to an authority that does not address the specific issue at hand can be a fallacy, idiot. Referring to a very elite authority on a very specific topic in regards to that specific topic is not a fallacy, idiot.

Have you ever studied logic at any level?

What are your qualifications in Constitutional Law? We know you can barely string together a sentence in English.
Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

You clearly don't understand what it means. Why don't you Google, or Wiki, or whatever you ignorant fools do when you're confused?
You claim I don't understand what it means? Prove it. Otherwise, shut your fucking yap.

Referring to an authority on a subject is not a fallacy, idiot. Referring to an authority on one subject to 'prove' something about an unrelated subject is a fallacy, idiot. Referring to an authority that does not address the specific issue at hand can be a fallacy, idiot. Referring to a very elite authority on a very specific topic in regards to that specific topic is not a fallacy, idiot.

I understand that the Wiki page is wrong. There is no "legitimate authority" on matters of absolute truth.

Do believe the continents move?

Nope.
Yup.
Nope.

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

The story of the theory of continental proves you are wrong, moron.

Lot's of people have claimed otherwise, especially at the time. ......

What country ever recognized the so-called 'confederacy' as a sovereign nation?
The Confederate States of America did(CSA).

Unko; I have ZERO skin in the game so I can only go by what I've read and studied. The "Moral" reason was slavery; the MOTIVATING reason was $. Am I glad that the South was ridded of slavery; of course I am, as I am "glad" of Magna Carta. It is NOT a matter of stupidity to think that the PRIMARY REASON for the war was $; it is USUALLY the case. Controlling the $ is always at he root of these things.

Greg

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

The story of the theory of continental proves you are wrong, moron.

:lmao:

Look brainless, if you really want to talk about logic, why not take the time to actually study it at least a little?

Nope.
Yup.
Nope.
Yup.

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

Forum List

Back