The left-wing ideology is a failed ideology. It has been a catastrophic failure everywhere it has been introduced - whether in Cuba, Cambodia, or California.
It takes a real numb skull to conflate Democrats and communists...

Not really. Look at the policies Xiden is promoting. Marxist light. Every one of them.
He is a thug and China is a dictatorship. Absolutely horrible has nothing to do with Democrats at all. Think Canada Australia France they have everything the Democrats want already. You are fear-mongered to the point of idiocy.

Better than being the non functional moron that you are. The modern day Democrat party is marxist. The moderates are either too afraid to call them out on it, or they were only lying (a democrat trait it appears) that they are moderate.

I own a flat in France as it happens. If you have money then France is quite nice. If you are middle class the monetary freedom is quite limited. Yes they get lots of vacation time. But they can't afford to do anything with it. My wife's cousin is a theater director. He had to save for five years so that he could fly over here for Burning Man. Her other cousin was the principle photographer for the Louvre. He was only able to come visit twice in 27 years, and he died of cancer at 53. We tried to get him to come here for treatment but he would have had to sell everything he owned, which would have left his kids with nothing.

Yes, France is a great place if you're wealthy. Not so much if you're not.
The D Party in reality, is R Party lite. Both criminal parties are controlled and funded by the ultra wealthy. As such, both parties do what the ultra wealthy tell them.

The claim the D Party is Marxist is absurd on it’s face. It’s straight up right wing Rush propaganda. Don’t fall for it.

Please tell us what free market policies the Democrats are pushing today?
The left-wing ideology is a failed ideology. It has been a catastrophic failure everywhere it has been introduced - whether in Cuba, Cambodia, or California.

Not really. Look at the policies Xiden is promoting. Marxist light. Every one of them.
He is a thug and China is a dictatorship. Absolutely horrible has nothing to do with Democrats at all. Think Canada Australia France they have everything the Democrats want already. You are fear-mongered to the point of idiocy.

Better than being the non functional moron that you are. The modern day Democrat party is marxist. The moderates are either too afraid to call them out on it, or they were only lying (a democrat trait it appears) that they are moderate.

I own a flat in France as it happens. If you have money then France is quite nice. If you are middle class the monetary freedom is quite limited. Yes they get lots of vacation time. But they can't afford to do anything with it. My wife's cousin is a theater director. He had to save for five years so that he could fly over here for Burning Man. Her other cousin was the principle photographer for the Louvre. He was only able to come visit twice in 27 years, and he died of cancer at 53. We tried to get him to come here for treatment but he would have had to sell everything he owned, which would have left his kids with nothing.

I speak French fluently and have family over there and they don't want to come to the United States and lose all their assets when they have better health care at home for free dingbat. The rich people in France pay their fair share and the country has the number one quality of life in the world and the highest number of tourists in the world etc etc....
I loved that movie Michael Moore did where he offers French school children food American school children usually eat. The French kids reaction to that shitty American food was priceless. Every school in France has a professional chef who puts out healthy fresh food every day for the kids. How great is that?

Moore exposes the idiocy of the US government throughout that movie.

The left has been focused on the pandemic. Where's the President? What's he been doing, other than hosting super spreader events, and embracing the idea that getting sick is good for America.

IF the Liberals have been focused on the pandemic, why did they block help to those suffering from the economic effects of the China virus?

Liberals haven't blocked help to those suffering economic problems in the pandemic. The Heros Act was passed 6 months ago, and McConnell has yet to take up the bill.

It would be really fucking useful if Republicans didn't consider aid to working Americans as somehow counter productive to the economy, but since Republicans live in upside down land, and always choose the least helpful and most destructive economic course of action, this is hardly surprising.

Everytime-S.jpg

Either you are incredibly gullible, ignorant. Or, lying just comes easy and natural to you.

As you know, what the Democrats passed was a bill with a poison pill. A massive bailout to all the fiscally irresponsible states for the debt they had acquired and were unable to meet their legacy obligations.

Nancy refused to pass a rescue for COVID-19 sufferers for exactly what happened. I wouldn't have believed Democrats could stoop so low until this past 15 or 20 years. Disgusting.

How exactly are the states supposed to pay for covid testing, treatment, and additional PPE protections in schools, fire halls, police stations and other public spaces without federal funds? This bullshit about "red states and blue states" is both stupid and counter productive. Stop pitting your people against one another and start pulling together.

Stop being a pawn in these stupid partisan games, and start doing what is right for EVERYONE, not just your tribe. If you don't stand united against the virus, you'll continue to fall like dominoes in a row.

The left has been focused on the pandemic. Where's the President? What's he been doing, other than hosting super spreader events, and embracing the idea that getting sick is good for America.

IF the Liberals have been focused on the pandemic, why did they block help to those suffering from the economic effects of the China virus?

Liberals haven't blocked help to those suffering economic problems in the pandemic. The Heros Act was passed 6 months ago, and McConnell has yet to take up the bill.

It would be really fucking useful if Republicans didn't consider aid to working Americans as somehow counter productive to the economy, but since Republicans live in upside down land, and always choose the least helpful and most destructive economic course of action, this is hardly surprising.

Everytime-S.jpg

Either you are incredibly gullible, ignorant. Or, lying just comes easy and natural to you.

As you know, what the Democrats passed was a bill with a poison pill. A massive bailout to all the fiscally irresponsible states for the debt they had acquired and were unable to meet their legacy obligations.

Nancy refused to pass a rescue for COVID-19 sufferers for exactly what happened. I wouldn't have believed Democrats could stoop so low until this past 15 or 20 years. Disgusting.

How exactly are the states supposed to pay for covid testing, treatment, and additional PPE protections in schools, fire halls, police stations and other public spaces without federal funds? This bullshit about "red states and blue states" is both stupid and counter productive. Stop pitting your people against one another and start pulling together.

Stop being a pawn in these stupid partisan games, and start doing what is right for EVERYONE, not just your tribe. If you don't stand united against the virus, you'll continue to fall like dominoes in a row.

This is LAUGHABLE coming from a vitriolic partisan hack like you.

You fuckers bankrupt your States then come begging for the rest of us to bail you out.

Fuck you. You made your bed. YOU sleep in it.

I loved that movie Michael Moore did where he offers French school children food American school children usually eat. The French kids reaction to that shitty American food was priceless. Every school in France has a professional chef who puts out healthy fresh food every day for the kids. How great is that?

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

As you know, that is not what the four trillion dollars in the boondoggle bill supported by Nancy Pelosi.

Why should people who live in fiscally responsible states, support the extravagances of those who are irresponsible? When did being fiscally responsible been counter-productive?

Fiscal%20Stability%202018-09-20-L.jpg

The D Party in reality, is R Party lite. Both criminal parties are controlled and funded by the ultra wealthy. As such, both parties do what the ultra wealthy tell them.

The claim the D Party is Marxist is absurd on it’s face. It’s straight up right wing Rush propaganda. Don’t fall for it.

Gee, I must have missed the part where Democrats where suggesting an end to private ownership of property and small businesses. Or setting prices on consumer goods and services.

Stop drinking the Republican Kool-Aid which is straight out of the discredited and completely debunked Chicago School of Business as promulgated by Milton Friedman. The most successful democracies are ones where there is a healthy mix of private business and worker participation in the income they generate.

Work not wealth is the way Americans should be getting ahead. Not under the Republican economy. 80% of the working class work - the rest are retired, in school, or disabled. Less than 40% of the wealthy class work. Why should they. You do that for them.

I don't need your propaganda lectures missy...I asked you a simple question that no doubt triggered you...Find a stuffed animal and curl up with some hot chocolate....

Lol. What free market policies are the Rs pushing. WTFU!!!!

Doing everything he can to open up the economy...A fair chance is all our small businesses want...But, I see you, (the supposed libertarian) are against that as well...

Just keep voting for the scumbag greedy idiot mega-rich GOP billionaires and their ridiculous lies, brainwashed functional moron. After 30 years of giveaway to the rich and bologna propaganda from the GOP, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in the modern world by far.
If only ignorant left-wing mindless minions like Franco here understood basic economics and educated themselves on the fact.

"Free" college tuition and cancellation of college debt would be the greatest wealth transfer from the poor to the wealthy in history. And who supports those ignorant, failed policies? Is it the Republicans? Nope!! Joe Biden and the Dumbocrats.

Everybody is laughing at your ignorance, Franco. Everybody:

Yeah, that whole program has been really unsuccessful in Norway, Switzerland, and all of the other European countries where it's currently being done. Not surprisingly, unlike the USA, those countries don't have a lot of uneducated people with no way of being able to return to school and support their families. There, they just have to sign up for and attend classes.

Better educated workforce means their companies don't have to import skilled workers on special visas because Americans lack the skills for jobs. It also means their children aren't forced to take on $50,000 worth of debt the moment they finish school.

When I finished school, I got married within a year, and within 4 years, we had bought a house, two cars, and had a baby. If either of us had finished school, owing more money than we could possible earn in a year, we would have been living in our parents' basement and postponing moving out on our own too.

You can blame Teddy Kennedy for that....Ohhh, unconvenient....

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg
Of course, typical dumb R response. Just mentioning his name is a dog whistle.

If only Rs and Ds could open their minds.

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

To what exactly? You ramble more than a loose muffler clamp...

Doing everything he can to open up the economy...A fair chance is all our small businesses want...But, I see you, (the supposed libertarian) are against that as well...
You’re referring to Don I guess. He didn’t do much on trade with China. He imposed horrendous economic sanctions on the Empire’s made up enemies. Where are those manufacturing jobs he promised? What happen to the big gdp numbers he promised?

I was speaking of the R party in a historical way. The Rs haven’t done shit.

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

To the topic at hand. Did you forget already and do a Biden?

You’re referring to Don I guess. He didn’t do much on trade with China. He imposed horrendous economic sanctions on the Empire’s made up enemies. Where are those manufacturing jobs he promised? What happen to the big gdp numbers he promised?

Simply not true....As for President Trump and China....He sold them rice for God's sake! RICE!!!! You're letting your hatred of America cloud your foggy mind...

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

I already know progressive policies are deadly....But interesting you are supporting them...

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

I already know progressive policies are deadly....But interesting you are supporting them...

Simply not true....As for President Trump and China....He sold them rice for God's sake! RICE!!!! You're letting your hatred of America cloud your foggy mind...
Do you deny Trump placed trade restrictions on China?

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Sorry, Republicans are the ones with an imaginary planet only on Rupert Murdoch Incorporated while the rest of the world thinks they're nuts. All respected journalists and law enforcement agree with Democrats not with Rupert f****** murdock.

Michael Moore?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Like healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the bloated rich? You are out of your brainwashed little mind.

Forum List

Back