The Case For Mass Demonic Possession

Why is it that none of you people who cry demons don't ever try to educate yourselves on human behavior.

Granted human psychology, behavior and group dynamics combined with sociology presents a myriad of very complex constellations of factors that can result in a dizzying number of outcomes, but we should endeavor to understand these things rather than resorting to mysticism.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The bible is nothing but more mysticism.

It is nothing but intellectual laziness to explain away everything by saying some supernatural being is the cause.

We have a creator. Perhaps you believe that nothing created everything. Satan has blinded you because he wants to prevent you from following God.

Like I said simplistic mysticism.

Gods do not exist.
Well, I'm a Heathen so I'm not going to argue the bible with you, it's not my thing even if I did read it a long time ago.
But I can state for the record that the Gods absolutely do exist.

But you do you, and we'll all do our thing over here, 'kay?

Why is it that none of you people who cry demons don't ever try to educate yourselves on human behavior.

Granted human psychology, behavior and group dynamics combined with sociology presents a myriad of very complex constellations of factors that can result in a dizzying number of outcomes, but we should endeavor to understand these things rather than resorting to mysticism.

It is nothing but intellectual laziness to explain away everything by saying some supernatural being is the cause.

We have a creator. Perhaps you believe that nothing created everything. Satan has blinded you because he wants to prevent you from following God.

Gods do not exist.
Well, I'm a Heathen so I'm not going to argue the bible with you, it's not my thing even if I did read it a long time ago.

Why bother debating with them at this late hour? Every word out of their mouths is a lure—bait—crafted to instill self-doubt in their opponents (us) and incite us to violence. Postmodernism has taken their souls; their minds volunteered for active duty with sadism years back. I won't force my beliefs on you; I don't need to. But if you've ever believed—and even if you haven't—someone up there still believes in you. Stay safe.

Gods do not exist.

Why bother debating with them at this late hour? Every word out of their mouths is a lure—bait—crafted to instill self-doubt in their opponents (us) and incite us to violence. Postmodernism has taken their souls; their minds volunteered for active duty with sadism years back. I won't force my beliefs on you; I don't need to. But if you've ever believed—and even if you haven't—someone up there still believes in you. Stay safe.
Thanks, but staying safe isn't an option for me.

I am Einherjar.

And I wait.

Gods do not exist.

Thanks, but staying safe isn't an option for me.

I am Einherjar.

And I wait.

Excellent. As an upright Christian werewolf we ought to get along just fine.

Gods do not exist.

If they do exist then prove it.

Show me one.

Gods do not exist.

Who am I inciting to violence?

I have lived my entire life and never caused harm to anyone. Hell i don't eat meat because i don't want to leave a wake of death and suffering as i live my life.

Yet in my experience you religious people are the most intolerant people I have ever met.

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.
I had to die first; you down with that?

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.

Nah. You're a waste of time. As Jesus instructed, shake the dust from the sandals and move on. You belong to Satan. You'll believe then. Good luck.

For several nights running I've been watching livestream video of BLM rioters in Oregon. Without fail, every night so far, the rioters have begun their evening with pep rallies of sorts where live speakers drone on about Critical Race Theory to crowds of mostly young, white radical leftists who obediently sit cross-legged in groups as if absorbing the words of Christ Himself. Following these brainwashing sessions the hundreds of rioters proceed to march down the streets of whatever town or city (around nine or ten at night) and terrorize local residents in perhaps the most wicked ways ever seen in this great nation of ours.

The rioters, as they're on the march, flash strobe lights into the windows of residential buildings and houses all the while chanting vile hymns, cadences and slogans in eerie tones of voice fit for no human ears. Watching them do this it quickly becomes clear that each and every college age kid involved is either high off their brainpans or so taken by BLM brainwashing they believe they can dance and cavort on the pavement, assault and terrorize normal, hard working Americans at will without consequence, and that they own the very streets down which they travel on foot.

I don't know if it's politics, brainwashing, or just people angry and looking to loot, burn, and threaten violence, but it's all over something that shouldn't be. Race should not be a category because we are all similar genetically under our skins. For some reason, race has become a division. I don't know if it started with Charles Darwin and humans evolving out of Africa. That's such a big deal today.

For Christains, they believe that there is only one "race" the human race. It's explained in Acts 17:24-24.

I really don't know what leads to all this, but we are influenced by the bad science of evolution and racism. Is Satan behind evolution? I asked that question several times myself.

For several nights running I've been watching livestream video of BLM rioters in Oregon. Without fail, every night so far, the rioters have begun their evening with pep rallies of sorts where live speakers drone on about Critical Race Theory to crowds of mostly young, white radical leftists who obediently sit cross-legged in groups as if absorbing the words of Christ Himself. Following these brainwashing sessions the hundreds of rioters proceed to march down the streets of whatever town or city (around nine or ten at night) and terrorize local residents in perhaps the most wicked ways ever seen in this great nation of ours.

The rioters, as they're on the march, flash strobe lights into the windows of residential buildings and houses all the while chanting vile hymns, cadences and slogans in eerie tones of voice fit for no human ears. Watching them do this it quickly becomes clear that each and every college age kid involved is either high off their brainpans or so taken by BLM brainwashing they believe they can dance and cavort on the pavement, assault and terrorize normal, hard working Americans at will without consequence, and that they own the very streets down which they travel on foot.

I don't know if it's politics, brainwashing, or just people angry and looking to loot, burn, and threaten violence, but it's all over something that shouldn't be. Race should not be a category because we are all similar genetically under our skins. For some reason, race has become a division. I don't know if it started with Charles Darwin and humans evolving out of Africa. That's such a big deal today.

For Christains, they believe that there is only one "race" the human race. It's explained in Acts 17:24-24.

I really don't know what leads to all this, but we are influenced by the bad science of evolution and racism. Is Satan behind evolution? I asked that question several times myself.

Thank you. I appreciate your well reasoned and thought out response. I daily ask my self these same questions. When a modern issue such as the mass rioting can (maybe/likely) be reduced to an "either/or" answer, perhaps it is time to worry—more gravely than usual. Either the rioters are programmed cultists or something else is pulling their strings.

**Authors note: place this thread wherever you wish.

Right, so . . . off to the races we go. To date a number of explanations have been suggested for the truly insane behavior of hundreds of thousands of Americans young and old alike (as it pertains to endless days and nights of BLM/Antifa rioting), of which but a few have been deemed rational or at least feasible. Chief among them are ideological programming or brainwashing, mass delusions and cult programming or mental conditioning.

Their chanting is . . . bone chilling to say the least—reminiscent of Jim Jones' doomed followers and comes off sounding wholly supernatural, like incantations or . . . demonic voices. Is anyone else who's seen these feeds getting the same vibe here? The vibe that something has truly taken over the minds and souls of these kids?

I truly pity the residents of those streets and neighborhoods through which the BLM freak/demons march every night; I've seen not a single police vehicle or officer anywhere close to these recent marches.

Whether ideological or mass delusional or demonic, something has got to give with these hordes of possessed children psychologically torturing average American citizens every night. If something doesn't (give) then a large number of those same "normal" citizens will begin to obliterate BLM rioters by the dozen. That, or sooner or later the rioters will start mass murdering normal folks. Perhaps that is the "command" they've been waiting for all along.

God be with you all.

You are correct. There is massive demonic influence being exerted now and more than ever. As we get closer to the end, demonic influence will continue to increase. At some point, Jesus will return and put an end to Satan and his demons and every tongue will confess that Jesus is lord.
Well Trump, who is secretly the Antichrist, will miraculously recover from COVID. He will be re-elected and continue his 7 year reign before Christ returns and sends him and his followers to the lake of fire.

**Authors note: place this thread wherever you wish.

Right, so . . . off to the races we go. To date a number of explanations have been suggested for the truly insane behavior of hundreds of thousands of Americans young and old alike (as it pertains to endless days and nights of BLM/Antifa rioting), of which but a few have been deemed rational or at least feasible. Chief among them are ideological programming or brainwashing, mass delusions and cult programming or mental conditioning.

Their chanting is . . . bone chilling to say the least—reminiscent of Jim Jones' doomed followers and comes off sounding wholly supernatural, like incantations or . . . demonic voices. Is anyone else who's seen these feeds getting the same vibe here? The vibe that something has truly taken over the minds and souls of these kids?

I truly pity the residents of those streets and neighborhoods through which the BLM freak/demons march every night; I've seen not a single police vehicle or officer anywhere close to these recent marches.

Whether ideological or mass delusional or demonic, something has got to give with these hordes of possessed children psychologically torturing average American citizens every night. If something doesn't (give) then a large number of those same "normal" citizens will begin to obliterate BLM rioters by the dozen. That, or sooner or later the rioters will start mass murdering normal folks. Perhaps that is the "command" they've been waiting for all along.

God be with you all.

You are correct. There is massive demonic influence being exerted now and more than ever. As we get closer to the end, demonic influence will continue to increase. At some point, Jesus will return and put an end to Satan and his demons and every tongue will confess that Jesus is lord.
Well Trump, who is secretly the Antichrist, will miraculously recover from COVID. He will be re-elected and continue his 7 year reign before Christ returns and sends him and his followers to the lake of fire.

Look into my eye . . .

Good then no one will have any idea where all the automatic gunfire came from when hundreds of these assholes suddenly all turn up dead laying face down in the street when they finally piss off the wrong person.

Gods do not exist.

The really cool thing is that any gods out there who hold entire stars in their hand
and crush planets were really not too concerned whether or not some puny,
infinitesimal spec of protoplasm somewhere existing for the blink of any eye was
aware of them on some higher plane magnitudes beyond their ability to perceive
or not.

2174667-galactus_arrives.jpg

Just wrote this in a post in the religion forum:

Our country now has an evangelical “Christian Zionist” as Vice-President and another as Secretary of Defense. The present highly politicized Evangelical / Christian Right has embraced the very un-“silent” and a-“moral” Donald Trump. It has had a powerful impact on U.S. politics. Among other things, I would argue it has led to a dramatic aggravation of partisan differences, which has reached Q-Anon levels of unreality.

Language about abortion being equal to “baby-killing” & “genocide,” and zeal about fighting “Satan,” has passed over to demonizing Democrats, Liberals & Progressives as a whole. There is even a “Messianic” belief in the crude nationalist demagogue Trump in many of his white Evangelical followers. We shall have to wait and see if the President being “struck down” and “punished” by the devilish Covid-19 pandemic has any effect on his evangelical supporters ... greater than the less-than-divine arguments of his ordinary opponents.

Last edited:

I really don't know what leads to all this, but we are influenced by the bad science of evolution and racism. Is Satan behind evolution?
satan is dead - not those though that wrote the 4th century christian bible or the works of the other desert religions they are the influence that over the centuries have led to the persecution and victimization of the innocent -

it is in your yard bond and you know it the same with the o p the desert religions are tyrannies of the worst kind by the most corrupt individuals repeating their crimes over and over again - by the pseudonym "family values".

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.
I had to die first; you down with that?

Whatever it takes but you won't be able to provide any evidence from beyond the grave

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.

Nah. You're a waste of time. As Jesus instructed, shake the dust from the sandals and move on. You belong to Satan. You'll believe then. Good luck.

Satan doesn't exist.

Gods do not exist.

The really cool thing is that any gods out there who hold entire stars in their hand
and crush planets were really not too concerned whether or not some puny,
infinitesimal spec of protoplasm somewhere existing for the blink of any eye was
aware of them on some higher plane magnitudes beyond their ability to perceive
or not.

View attachment 396596
I suppose you think comic books are factual texts too

Forum List

Back