The Case For Mass Demonic Possession

Why is it that none of you people who cry demons don't ever try to educate yourselves on human behavior.

Granted human psychology, behavior and group dynamics combined with sociology presents a myriad of very complex constellations of factors that can result in a dizzying number of outcomes, but we should endeavor to understand these things rather than resorting to mysticism.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The bible is nothing but more mysticism.

It is nothing but intellectual laziness to explain away everything by saying some supernatural being is the cause.

We have a creator. Perhaps you believe that nothing created everything. Satan has blinded you because he wants to prevent you from following God.

Like I said simplistic mysticism.

Gods do not exist.
Well, I'm a Heathen so I'm not going to argue the bible with you, it's not my thing even if I did read it a long time ago.
But I can state for the record that the Gods absolutely do exist.

But you do you, and we'll all do our thing over here, 'kay?

If they do exist then prove it.

Show me one.
I had to die first; you down with that?

Whatever it takes but you won't be able to provide any evidence from beyond the grave
I don't need to prove it; I know what I know.

It's okay guy...... nobody is mad at you, at least I'm not, and I don't care if you don't believe what I do, most folks don't.

If you're meant to be on the path, then sooner or later you'll find the path. Just go live your life and don't worry about it.

Why is it that none of you people who cry demons don't ever try to educate yourselves on human behavior.

Granted human psychology, behavior and group dynamics combined with sociology presents a myriad of very complex constellations of factors that can result in a dizzying number of outcomes, but we should endeavor to understand these things rather than resorting to mysticism.

It is nothing but intellectual laziness to explain away everything by saying some supernatural being is the cause.

We have a creator. Perhaps you believe that nothing created everything. Satan has blinded you because he wants to prevent you from following God.

Gods do not exist.
Well, I'm a Heathen so I'm not going to argue the bible with you, it's not my thing even if I did read it a long time ago.

Show me one.

Whatever it takes but you won't be able to provide any evidence from beyond the grave

It's okay guy...... nobody is mad at you, at least I'm not, and I don't care if you don't believe what I do, most folks don't.

If you're meant to be on the path, then sooner or later you'll find the path. Just go live your life and don't worry about it.
You think I care if you are mad at me?

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.

Can you recommend any good blues bands on YouTube? Thanks in advance.

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.

Some of the newer blues artists I really like are

Marcus King. A little more country blues and I think he's got a unique singing voice

Kingfish Ingram A young guy with a great feel

Larkin Poe Two sisters that are into roots rock and blues. Megan plays awesome slide on a lap steel

Some that have been around a while:

Samantha Fish. I saw her live a couple times and she is fantastic

Gary Clark Jr

Democrats need God in their life they’re being overtaken by demonic possession

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.

Marcus King. A little more country blues and I think he's got a unique singing voice

Larkin Poe Two sisters that are into roots rock and blues. Megan plays awesome slide on a lap steel

Gary Clark Jr

Thanks man. I'll check them out. I take it you're a player.

By the way, I am 99.9999% sure that God exists. I am not convinced, however, that non-believers get sent to Hell. It's my guess that, when you die, you will meet Jesus and that you will then accept him. That's just my guess; I don't want to be accused of heresy. I might be wrong. And, if there is no God and no afterlife, we'll never know that either. :)

Democrats need God in their life they’re being overtaken by demonic possession

I share that belief. As we come closer to the end times, it seems that demonic influence in the world is growing by great leaps. According to the bible, one day, EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus is lord.

Why did God create Satan and allow him to exist as an evil entity if God is so powerful? Is it all part of the passion play he uses to entertain himself?

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.

Gary Clark Jr

By the way, I am 99.9999% sure that God exists. I am not convinced, however, that non-believers get sent to Hell. It's my guess that, when you die, you will meet Jesus and that you will then accept him. That's just my guess; I don't want to be accused of heresy. I might be wrong. And, if there is no God and no afterlife, we'll never know that either. :)

Yeah I play guitar and a little harmonica and bass.

I think I'm going to start working on slide a lot more and maybe add a lap steel to the instrument stable

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.

Gary Clark Jr

I think I'm going to start working on slide a lot more and maybe add a lap steel to the instrument stable

Cool. In what part of the country are you in? I'm in central Florida.

Gods do not exist.

Show me one.

Gary Clark Jr

Cool. In what part of the country are you in? I'm in central Florida.

Right now I live In VA

The spirit of things have been discuss and known about for thousands of years. Just because you do not believe in it nor have knowledge of it does not make it untrue or mysticism. Some have seen spiritual manifestations in people; and if you take the time to people watch you may even see the results of how one spirit can infect or manifest in people.

Akin to sitting at a dinner table and starting a conversation that starts out calm enough but as soon as one loses their temper that can spread throughout the conversation that started peaceably but turns into a verbal or even possibly a physical brawl.

The spirit of things have been discuss and known about for thousands of years. Just because you do not believe in it nor have knowledge of it does not make it untrue or mysticism. Some have seen spiritual manifestations in people; and if you take the time to people watch you may even see the results of how one spirit can infect or manifest in people.

Akin to sitting at a dinner table and starting a conversation that starts out calm enough but as soon as one loses their temper that can spread throughout the conversation that started peaceably but turns into a verbal or even possibly a physical brawl.

People losing their tempers and affecting others has nothing to do with demonic possession and everything to do with psychology, group dynamics and the fight or flight response.

Do you really think that people would act any different if your god snapped his fingers and made all these demons disappear?

Since he is supposed to be all powerful he could do it right?

And then everyone would be all chill and cool and friendly all the time right?

People losing their tempers and affecting others has nothing to do with demonic possession and everything to do with psychology, group dynamics and the fight or flight response.

Do you really think that people would act any different if your god snapped his fingers and made all these demons disappear?

The power of the Spirit is in/with those whom believe (a kingdom within). Yet does a child learn all at once or does it grow whether in Spirit or in flesh?

Eternal children of God have a space and time to grow just like a flesh being has a period of time to grow and learn. To each it is given in their own time.

The power of the Spirit is in/with those whom believe (a kingdom within). Yet does a child learn all at once or does it grow whether in Spirit or in flesh?

Eternal children of God have a space and time to grow just like a flesh being has a period of time to grow and learn. To each it is given in their own time.
OK that's a nonanswer

OK that's a nonanswer
No, it just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

OK that's a nonanswer

No it wasn't an answer to any question I asked.

And then of course you didn't bother to quote my entire post either.

OK that's a nonanswer

It was an answer to your question.

God the father is the ultimate parent and human flesh is merely a vessel for the child of God to grow in. Unless of course you are asleep in the dust of the earth (that is unaware of the Spirit within). Child birth and childhood aren't always a picnic and growing pains in the spirit are simply strife and tribulation. A pouty brat doesn't always get their own way in the flesh or the spirit; thus everybody doesn't no how to 'chill' yet.

And I did read your whole post and question. It is not my fault nor is it up to me to force you to understand what you do not understand nor have awareness of.

OK that's a nonanswer

It was an answer to your question.

God the father is the ultimate parent and human flesh is merely a vessel for the child of God to grow in. Unless of course you are asleep in the dust of the earth (that is unaware of the Spirit within). Child birth and childhood aren't always a picnic and growing pains in the spirit are simply strife and tribulation. A pouty brat doesn't always get their own way in the flesh or the spirit; thus everybody doesn't no how to 'chill' yet.

And I did read your whole post and question. It is not my fault nor is it up to me to force you to understand what you do not understand nor have awareness of.
What does that have to do with you claiming that demonic possession is the cause of people getting angry at the dinner table?

Forum List

Back