The Brutal Task Facing Dems & The Only Path To Non-Extinction

Donald Trump is the most gay friendly GOP nominee in living memory. Trump wasn't elected as a result of some backlash towards gay marriage. He was elected b/c his populist message concerning jobs and the economy played well in the Rust Belt. It didn't hurt that Hillary was also a very shitty candidate. Sil needs it to be about gay marriage b/c that issue is the sun in her sad universe.
You noticed how she likes to deny people their civil rights or equality of humans in a nation that advertises freedom and equality? I do to, must be that religious background....Some religions and religious people are so intolerant...

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Donald Trump is the most gay friendly GOP nominee in living memory. Trump wasn't elected as a result of some backlash towards gay marriage. He was elected b/c his populist message concerning jobs and the economy played well in the Rust Belt. It didn't hurt that Hillary was also a very shitty candidate. Sil needs it to be about gay marriage b/c that issue is the sun in her sad universe.
You noticed how she likes to deny people their civil rights or equality of humans in a nation that advertises freedom and equality? I do to, must be that religious background....Some religions and religious people are so intolerant...
Yes, the 2016 vote was "intolerant"...lol... So labeling it that way, how do you propose to take back power? By pushing gay butt sex even harder on the common working men and women? :lmao:

You should've listened to me when I told you that 1. The polls were wrong: California and Prop 8 being de facto evidence thereof and 2. That the common man and woman would NEVER accept your bizarre sexual cult values as ruling law over them, without their permission...indeed in full defiance of their non-permission.

BTW Moonglow, been meaning to say this for some time...but your avatar of a young boy (Bart Simpson) icon with his trousers dropped and ass exposed, smiling that way is not helping your cause. May want to switch that up for "the new democratic message". But y'all won't fool anyone. Everyone knows the rainbow blood courses deep in the democratic veins..

To dream the impossible dream, they are queer and they will always be here......No God will destroy them and neither shall anyone else...

The Dems have choices to make. Keep backing illegal aliens and the LBGT, which only gets you gains in already deep blue States, but continued losses in the Great Lake states, or come to their senses.

I hope I've helped.

Yes, the 2016 vote was "intolerant"...lol... So labeling it that way, how do you propose to take back power? By pushing gay butt sex even harder on the common working men and women? :lmao:

You should've listened to me when I told you that 1. The polls were wrong: California and Prop 8 being de facto evidence thereof and 2. That the common man and woman would NEVER accept your bizarre sexual cult values as ruling law over them, without their permission...indeed in full defiance of their non-permission.
love is more than sex, just ask Jesus......Or did you have sex with him at one time?

BTW Moonglow, been meaning to say this for some time...but your avatar of a young boy (Bart Simpson) icon with his trousers dropped and ass exposed, smiling that way is not helping your cause. May want to switch that up for "the new democratic message". But y'all won't fool anyone. Everyone knows the rainbow blood courses deep in the democratic veins..

Being gay friendly certainly harmed Trump in the Rust Belt. Oh wait...it didn't.

Last edited:
To dream the impossible dream, they are queer and they will always be here......No God will destroy them and neither shall anyone else...

The Dems have choices to make. Keep backing illegal aliens and the LBGT, which only gets you gains in already deep blue States, but continued losses in the Great Lake states, or come to their senses.

I hope I've helped.

I agree. Who gives a shit about jobs and the economy just so long as those queers can't marry? lol. That's the message that resonated with the people of the Rust Belt, not Sil's whining about gay marriage

If Sil spent half as much worrying about gays getting married then perhaps she could a husband for herself.

I hope I've helped.

I agree. Who gives a shit about jobs and the economy just so long as those queers can't marry? lol. That's the message that resonated with the people of the Rust Belt, not Sil's whining about gay marriage
Freedom of choice, is not what she is about...

I hope I've helped.

Freedom of choice, is not what she is about...

The only thing Sil is about is whining about homos. The funny thing is she voted for Hillary. lol

Dem's path from denial to awaking from their delusion...

Dem's 2010 - Lost the House, just the midterm no biggie.

Dem's 2012 - Obama wins but scrape back only 6 of the 56 House seats they lost in 2010 rut roh, bah the people love us.

Dem's 2014 - Lost the Senate, historic blow out loss at the local, state, and national level. Fuck the people Obama will use his pen and phone.

Dem's 2016 - WTF WE LOST TO DONALD TRUMP, WTF, WTF, CRYING, WTF THOSE RACIST DEPLORABLES OMFG REALLY, WTF, WTF...

:lol:

MY gawd, the presumptuousness is incredible.

Throughout history there have been repeated campaigns to exterminate fagots. It is not so much that they cant get them all but it is a recurring manifestation of basic hedonism. It is like exterminating the surf from waves; do it and they come right back.

However genetic engineering is quite possibly set to do the job once and for all. Who would not set their kids genes to avoid any inclination toward fagotry?

But three hundred years from now I think that there will still be homosexuals despite the genetics having been "corrected" centuries before.

It will remain because people cannot tell themselves "no" and reign in their self destructive impulses.

Being gay friendly certain harmed Trump in the Rust Belt. Oh wait...it didn't.
That's because the media never flaunted it. I already told you about that. And the Trumpees were blind with 'fuck you democrats!" devotion to even see that they were electing someone with moral values to the left of Hillary.

The real mystery of the Trump election is that he, as he said, could've shot someone on 5th Avenue and still gotten elected. That was a statement in fact (though he didn't realize it) that you could've run Warren Jeffs whose sole platform was "hate the democrats!" and he would've won. Anyone...just anyone clever enough to pull off the flair Trump did and convince his voters that even something he'd just said 5 minutes before was "all in the past and the dems are just desperate bringing that up!!"...would've won. That was and is Trump's art, born directly of the NPD disorder. They insist that their atrocities, committed just minutes or even seconds before be instantly overlooked and forgiven...or else..."you're one of THEM!" (cast out). Very powerful psychological tools they have..

Last edited:
The only thing Sil is about is whining about homos. The funny thing is she voted for Hillary. lol
And that is an indicator of obsession taken to the limits of absurdity; it's like when you vote to have your head chopped off because one hates getting inoculations for a disease..

Being gay friendly certain harmed Trump in the Rust Belt. Oh wait...it didn't.
That's because the media never flaunted it. I already told you about that. And the Trumpees were blind with 'fuck you democrats!" devotion to even see that they were electing someone with moral values to the left of Hillary.

Trump touted the fact that some gay people were supporting him. It wasn't some grand secret.

IMG_1358.JPG

mdk...Read post #33. Ignore the warnings in the OP at your own risk dems..

And that is an indicator of obsession taken to the limits of absurdity; it's like when you vote to have your head chopped off because one hates getting inoculations for a disease..

Trump is the most gay friendly GOP candidate in living memory, possibly ever. It's a joke to pretend that he won the Rust Belt as a result of some backlash to gay marriage. To quote Voldemort impersonator and Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

Trump is the most gay friendly GOP candidate in living memory, possibly ever. It's a joke to pretend that he won the Rust Belt as a result of some backlash to gay marriage. To quote Voldemort impersonator and Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."
Read post #33 mdk. Trump also said he could grab women by the pussy. Do you think that also is a middle voter value?

Trump touted the fact that some gay people were supporting him. It wasn't some grand secret.
Why should it have been a secret?

Trump was happy and proud of any support he got from fags, blacks, white workers in Calamazu, heroin addicts in Maine, anyone, anywhere, any time for any reason.

Sillywet just hates fags so much that she cant vote for someone who quietly accepts their support then votes for someone with along history of embracing the LGBT community and for whom rumors have long been abundant that she is herself bisexual.

That is just off the deep end.

Sillywet is afraid that respect for the human rights of the LGBT community will be consolidated and permanized by a Trump Presidency as the final surrender of the last party against homo rights. That is all this amounts to.

Between jobs, jobs, jobs, and renegotiating our trade agreements and securing entry into our country from cheap black market labor, "the economy" covers a whole lot of ground.

Forum List

Back