Women won with Trump

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Not only was he a better option for everyone, but Kellyanne Conway was the first woman as POUS campaign manager to be successful.

I sure like her response here. Whoopi, are you paying attention? Bet it butt-hurts.

"With early vote in NV looking strong, if Clinton also holds MI, it forces Trump to run table in OH-PA-NC-FL," spokesman Brian Fallon tweeted November 5 in response to tweet that noted Clinton would be campaigning in Michigan."

Kellyanne Conway: "Thanks for the tip - we ran the four-state OH-PA-NC-FL table indeed and added MI in for good measure." :dig:

Meanwhile liberals, you can reconsider your position it's the opposition who exploit women. Perhaps Hillary will put her money where her mouth is and raise the salaries for women employees of the Clinton Fundation.

Last edited:
lol, while tribbles won the female deplorable vote, hillary won the female popular vote.

that says it all, right there. seig heil!

Trump won the white women vote. Difference being some people respond emotionally to propaganda, some people see through that B.S., and want what's best for them and country.

Congratulations on "winning" the popular vote. BTW liberals of great intellect, this may be over your heads, but the goal of the campaign WAS NOT to score the popular vote. Perhaps that was Hillary's intent, which is another indication of bad judgement and failure. A woman of high political experience was out-performed by a novice. What does that mean to you?

But you win libs., you really showed the world.

payn_c14626020161111120100.jpg

Trump won the white women vote. Difference being some people respond emotionally to propaganda, some people see through that B.S., and want what's best for them and country.

Congratulations on "winning" the popular vote. BTW liberals of great intellect, this may be over your heads, but the goal of the campaign WAS NOT to score the popular vote. Perhaps that was Hillary's intent, which is another indication of bad judgement and failure. A woman of high political experience was out-performed by a novice. What does that mean to you?

you may have 4 years of the talking yam, but only 2 for congress...

Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em.

lol, while tribbles won the female deplorable vote, hillary won the female popular vote.

That's nice, now she and Al Gore have matching Miss Congeniality sashes

i don't think much of so called 'women' who would vote for a slug that grabs their pussies.

Did you vote for the woman that basically said, 'sexual assault victims have a right to be heard', (unless you slept with my husband?

Ah, the commie assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them. Next you will assert your love of women by calling Trump supporters bimbos and sluts, while screeching that women must be subjected to late term abortions for their "health". (Which is sort of true...in every case of late term abortion, there's some man who is insisting that the woman kill that brat so he won't have to).

i don't think much of so called 'women' who would vote for a slug that grabs their pussies.

Can you say 'allegedly' grabbed their pussies? You don't mind a woman whose husband used a pussy for a cigar humidor do you?

I have to wonder if Scalia's death didn't really make a difference.

Ah, the commie assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them.

Feckless attempt at a bugus spin, and really, "commies"? What is this, the 1950s? The "conservative" assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them was the op's hon.

Did you vote for the woman that basically said, 'sexual assault victims have a right to be heard', (unless you slept with my husband?

i voted for the candidate that isn't a facist wanna be bent on oligarchy. you think paul manafort isn't still being investigated?

You are moving to where ? Canada ? Mexico ?

no honey. i am staying right here.

If "right here" is America.

Then he's your president, like it or not.

I certainly don't (but I would have said the same thing about Hillary).

Just like Obama and Bush where my president (and both were awful and I could not stand them).

Forum List

Back