What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Better Together" - what a joke

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those stupid Moon Bat assholes that voted for "Better Together" are now out rioting, burning, looting and beating up people that voted differently than them. Kind of ironic, isn't it?

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score
14962691_10155193425801729_8511712190895720004_n.jpg

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is a perfect example as to why never ever trust what a leftist is saying

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
Boo hoo hoo, other people have free will mommy, make them stop not agreeing with me.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those stupid Moon Bat assholes that voted for "Better Together" are now out rioting, burning, looting and beating up people that voted differently than them. Kind of ironic, isn't it?
Stupid is closer what I was thinking, but some people think it is a just reason...

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

There are always mostly decent people involved with nutters at the fringe, I mean hell, look at those who voted for Trump.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
These aren't protestors. Savages and filth is what these people are. Not surprising they're all from liberal land.

That's always the establishment response to citizens who voice any opposition.

OP
Flash

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There are always mostly decent people involved with nutters at the fringe, I mean hell, look at those who voted for Trump.

Obama was the biggest piece of shit that ever was elected President of the US and has been a disaster for this country. What he has done to our Republic should piss off every American.

When that worthless sicko affirmative action asshole was elected about 55 million American were pissed and knew he was going to be a disaster but none of them went out and rioted, looted burned, attacked police and beat up Obama voters.

This anti Trump rioting is more than just a fringe. That is the vile heart and soul of the Democrat party. Just look at all the wailing and crying that the Moon Bats did all across the country after Trump was elected.

Liberals are the scum of America and this rioting, looting thuggery and vicious hate we see is a great example.

Last edited:

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Obama was the biggest piece of shit that ever was elected President of the US and has been a disaster for this country. What he has done to our Republic should piss off every American.

When that worthless sicko affirmative action asshole was elected about 55 million American were pissed and knew he was going to be a disaster but none of them went out and rioted, looted burned, attacked police and beat up Obama voters.

This anti Trump rioting is more than just a fringe. That is the vile heart and soul of the Democrat party. Just look at all the wailing and crying that the Moon Bats did all across the country after Trump was elected.

Liberals are the scum of America and this rioting, looting thuggery and vicious hate we see is great example.

Sure, ok, you go with that then.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List