The Brutal Task Facing Dems & The Only Path To Non-Extinction

Hey JimBlow-me...read post #33. The reasons for Trump winning was a giant "Fuck you!" to the democrats. An old baloney sandwich could've run on that platform and won.

Well I guess that's what happened...lol...read the link in my signature..

mdk...Read post #33. Ignore the warnings in the OP at your own risk dems..

I don't have to heed shit. I wrote-in Rand Paul for President b/c I don't believe either deserved to sit at the Resolute Desk. You can pretend gay marriage was a major factor in the Rust Belt all you wish, but it doesn't change the fact Trump's message about jobs was the deciding factor. It also didn't hurt that Hillary was an uncommonly poor choice for the Democratic Party.

Yeah, most common voters who actually pulled off 2016 were "quietly aware" of Trump's support of "whatever" (in the moment...shifts day to day..)

Sure Blow-me.. His voters forgave him for everything because he ran on the "fuck democrats" platform. Period. For the reason stated in the OP.

I'll say it again: ignore at your own peril. The dems almost certainly will.

I don't have to heed shit. I wrote-in Rand Paul for President b/c I don't believe either deserved to sit at the Resolute Desk. You can pretend gay marriage was a major factor in the Rust Belt all you wish, but it doesn't change the fact Trump's message about jobs was the deciding factor. It also didn't hurt that Hillary was an uncommonly poor choice for the Democratic Party.
I voted for Trump because Hillary was too criminal to risk her becoming President in order to make a statement, which I usually do by (five times so far in my life) voting 3rd party.

Yeah I know...a thousand sophisticated reasons...but DEFINITELY NOT butt sex parading as "mom and dad" to kids, forced by judicial fiat...or Obama's "let boys in the girls showers" mandate at public schools. Those issues people only have a MILD reaction to...

...yep..um hum....

Yeah, most common voters who actually pulled off 2016 were "quietly aware" of Trump's support of "whatever" (in the moment...shifts day to day..)

Sure Blow-me..
You realize that 1) that is not what I said and 2) you really failed to say anything meaningful.

I have often agreed with yo before in the past on Gay Marriage, but I think that as we move further toward a secularized society we are going to see many laws that are based on our Christian axioms become undone.

The Church needs to regroup and focus on laws that will give them freedom of expression, and the right to follow our conscience and to have stricter binding marriage contracts that reflect our views of marriage, like Covenant Marriage.

Trying to keep the legal veneer of a Christian government is not going to work in the long run given a long series of court decisions against that concept and we need to stop wasting so much effort opposing it and should shift our attention and energies to protecting our rights, and allowing us to have options that reinforce the moral views we have in our own communities and let the fags do whatever the hell they want as long as we are not compelled to participate in them.

I voted for Trump because Hillary was too criminal to risk her becoming President in order to make a statement, which I usually do by (five times so far in my life) voting 3rd party.

I've never voted for a President that has actually won. Not once. lol. The two party system has been fucking this country for far too long. I wasn't a Trump supporter, but I hope he makes good on some of his promises. If he can bring jobs back to my region and help get term-limits enacted then I will likely vote for him if he runs in 2020.

Last edited:
Yeah I know...a thousand sophisticated reasons...but DEFINITELY NOT butt sex parading as "mom and dad" to kids, forced by judicial fiat...or Obama's "let boys in the girls showers" mandate at public schools. Those issues people only have a MILD reaction to...

...yep..um hum....

If tranny issues played such a major role, then why didn't the Gov. of NC crush his opponent? He may actually lose his seat. Stop projecting your obsessions on the rest of the electorate, Sil. People care about jobs and providing for the families, not whether or not two munchers down the block marry.

To dream the impossible dream, they are queer and they will always be here......No God will destroy them and neither shall anyone else...
Yes and psychotic far right whack jobs also exist. But does that mean their platform of snake charming pseudo-cult "Christian" elements should dominate the party platforms?

Nope. Next non-sequitur..
You mean like years ago when gheys were killed in the kinder-gentler, evangelical way?

How many years ago was the last homosexual legally killed in the US for simply being homosexual?

Amazing: the exact opposite of what I prescribed. Oh well, sometimes wisdom is gained slowly and in driblets. Here's to the dems having success in 2028! (maybe)... The Democratic Party is moving further left

That's OK. The R party welcomes moderates these days.
More importantly....if the R party successfully undoes the cult of LGBT judicial & executive fiats, they will have to hire teams of people to register new republicans defecting from the moderate-dem ranks.

To dream the impossible dream, they are queer and they will always be here......No God will destroy them and neither shall anyone else...

The Dems have choices to make. Keep backing illegal aliens and the LBGT, which only gets you gains in already deep blue States, but continued losses in the Great Lake states, or come to their senses.

I hope I've helped.

I agree. Who gives a shit about jobs and the economy just so long as those queers can't marry? lol. That's the message that resonated with the people of the Rust Belt, not Sil's whining about gay marriage
Freedom of choice, is not what she is about...

You need unity. The Dems are fractured.

If you don't understand that, and that you lost the battle, that's no Sils or my fault.

Hey. Dems did gain a sanate seat .

Trump ain't a GOP guy by the way . You think he's gonna rubber stamp all of the gops kooky shit ?

But none of the voters believed that in him ^^ Truth is we don't really know what Trump stands for besides himself in the moment. Just like none of the voters believed he would rape or molest women. Just like Trump himself said of their blind loyalty "I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue.." But your theories don't address the down ballot sweep. Mine do.

Hurry up and become a republican. You are not wanted.
Well it doesn't matter if I'm wanted or not. What matters is what I said in the OP.

I think the down ballot sweep was to block Hillary, who already won before it started, according to the media. But, that is just speculation.

Hey. Dems did gain a sanate seat .

Trump ain't a GOP guy by the way . You think he's gonna rubber stamp all of the gops kooky shit ?
Trump 1. Will say anything to gain an objective and 2. Isn't grandiose enough to believe that if he wears the GOP logo on his lapel and then proceeds to systematically destroy their important policies via association or fiat, they won't grind him into hamburger. Because now the election is over and the GOP boys don't need to play nice or impress anyone for at least two more years. Trump needs to be exceedingly careful in this regard in the first year especially...

The Dems have choices to make. Keep backing illegal aliens and the LBGT, which only gets you gains in already deep blue States, but continued losses in the Great Lake states, or come to their senses.

I hope I've helped.

I agree. Who gives a shit about jobs and the economy just so long as those queers can't marry? lol. That's the message that resonated with the people of the Rust Belt, not Sil's whining about gay marriage
Freedom of choice, is not what she is about...

You need unity. The Dems are fractured.

If you don't understand that, and that you lost the battle, that's no Sils or my fault.
I didn't lose shit..I really don't understand you people's need to have a hollow victory over people that voted for the winner.....

Yes and psychotic far right whack jobs also exist. But does that mean their platform of snake charming pseudo-cult "Christian" elements should dominate the party platforms?

Nope. Next non-sequitur..
You mean like years ago when gheys were killed in the kinder-gentler, evangelical way?

How many years ago was the last homosexual legally killed in the US for simply being homosexual?
I never said they were legally killed....

I think the down ballot sweep was to block Hillary, who already won before it started, according to the media. But, that is just speculation.

Well they blocked the dems pretty good down ballot too. I reiterate, an old, stale cheese sandwich could've run on the "FUCK THE DEMS!" platform and won. And funny enough, that's exactly what happened... (see my signature for further details)...lol...

Forum List

Back