The Boulder Shooter Had Issues

...and his issues were clearly caused by the Left's parroting about racism.

Hernandez said Alissa frequently appeared to be paranoid about perceived slights against him, and Marvel said Alissa was often concerned about being targeted because of his Muslim faith.

"
He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” Marvel said. “It was a crazy deal. I just know he was a pretty cool kid until something made him mad, and then whatever made him mad, he went over the edge — way too far.”

“He was always talking about (how) people were looking at him and there was no one ever where he was pointing people out,” Hernandez said. “We always thought he was messing around with us or something.”
Lol, seriously? Who do you think he was afraid of?

Not liberals.

He was afraid of the "racist" boogey man that's been created by Liberals.

No link, just allegations of projections.

My bad

IF we had a national database to deny the purchase, possession, custody or control of a firearm of those who are psychologically unfit, convicted of violent crimes (such as DV, Robbery, Battery, etc.) or found to have been addicted to or abused drugs or alcohol we might be able to prevent such mass murders as seen just this week.
Or better yet keep those people in prison or the asylum where they belong.

This is the United States, not Russia, not China, not N. Korea. We experienced fascism under trump for four years, and on Nov 3rd last tossed fascism under the bus by somewhere around seven million votes.
What was fascist?
How come no one ever answers that question?

Because they know they're full of shit.

Hernandez said Alissa frequently appeared to be paranoid about perceived slights against him, and Marvel said Alissa was often concerned about being targeted because of his Muslim faith.

"
He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” Marvel said. “It was a crazy deal. I just know he was a pretty cool kid until something made him mad, and then whatever made him mad, he went over the edge — way too far.”

“He was always talking about (how) people were looking at him and there was no one ever where he was pointing people out,” Hernandez said. “We always thought he was messing around with us or something.”

Not liberals.

No, he was as afraid of you kooks.

"

Not liberals.

Right! That must be why he went and hunted down Jews...lmao!!! Are Jews the "kooks" you speak of? Are you saying that we, "kooks" as you called us, deserve to be shot down in the street?

Idiotic comments like that reinforce the need for the 2nd Amendment.

"

Not liberals.

Right! That must be why he went and hunted down Jews...lmao!!! Are Jews the "kooks" you speak of? Are you saying that we, "kooks" as you called us, deserve to be shot down in the street?

Idiotic comments like that reinforce the need for the 2nd Amendment.
I don't know what my comment has to to with the second amendment, but yours definitely defines you as a kook.

My bad

IF we had a national database to deny the purchase, possession, custody or control of a firearm of those who are psychologically unfit, convicted of violent crimes (such as DV, Robbery, Battery, etc.) or found to have been addicted to or abused drugs or alcohol we might be able to prevent such mass murders as seen just this week.

This is the United States, not Russia, not China, not N. Korea. We experienced fascism under trump for four years, and on Nov 3rd last tossed fascism under the bus by somewhere around seven million votes.
What was fascist?

Trumpism is fascist light; light only because we have the Constitution, and the rules of law and the power of the people to vote.

Compare these 14 points to Trumpism:

I don't expect any trump supporter to read and comprehend these points as they relate to trump; he is both a demagogue and a charlatan and trump supporters are out of touch with reality.

My bad

What was fascist?

Trumpism is fascist light; light only because we have the Constitution, and the rules of law and the power of the people to vote.

I don't expect any trump supporter to read and comprehend these points as they relate to trump; he is both a demagogue and a charlatan and trump supporters are out of touch with reality.

Challenge accepted:

1. “Powerful and Continuing Nationalism”. Nationalism isn’t fascism. Being proud of one’s nation is a good thing. What good comes from hating your own nation? It’s also about respecting other nations and their sovereignty. The Israelis have a right to have their own nation, and it should be for them alone. Multiculturalism is the death of any society.

2. “Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights”. Not one example is given for President Trump being against human rights. He was the first President in decades to not start a new war. He also secured the border to prevent mass human trafficking. Just look at the human rights violations going on now at the border with your beloved Xiden, more kids in cages.

3. “Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause”. Once again not one policy of President Trump identified. He never singled out people by race. Admonishing radical leftwingers and communists is perfectly fine, those are ideological differences.

4. “Supremacy of the Military”. Did President Trump start any new wars? Nope. Look who is using the troops to guard the Capitol with guns and barbed wires fences....Premier Xiden, not President Trump.

5. “Rampant Sexism”. That’s rich considering your side covers for Joe “Fingers” Biden, who sexually assaulted one of his own staff members, and lied about her not working for him. Also, can you name one “homophobia” policy of President Trump? No, you can’t.

6. “Controlled Mass Media”. Are you fucking kidding me? The media had full blown TDS for over four years.

7. “Obsession with National Security”. Was President Trump the one using the FBI and every other agency at his disposal to claim the opposition party is engaged in “insurrection” and use that as an excuse to spy and persecute innocent civilians? Nope, that’s Xiden and the Dems, all using a few broken windows as an excuse to persecute Republicans.

8. “Religion and Government are Intertwined”. Funny, most lefties here claim President Trump was the worst Christian. Can you show one policy that “intertwined” religion and government?

9. “Corporate Power is Protected”. Are you fucking kidding me? Every major corporation donated to Dems and radical leftwing movements like BLM. Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, car manufacturers, Nike, all professional sports leagues, Time Warner, ABC, Disney, Facebook, Twitter, and hundreds more all supported BLM and hated President Trump.

10. “Labor Power is Suppressed”. So protecting stateside jobs and not wanting them outsourced to Chinese slave labor is “suppressing” labor power? President Trump added a half million manufacturing jobs, when Ears said he would need a magic wand to bring them back. Also preventing illegals helps keep US wages up. Then again the left have always been the Party of Slave Labor and love those illegals and Chinese slaves for their cheap brown labor.

11. “Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts”. No one attacked “freedom of expression” at college campuses except the radical left who often rioted when a conservative tried to give a speech at a college campus. The left hate freedom of speech, and President Trump isn’t the one that silences the opposition. Just look at Twitter.

12. “Obsession with Crime and Punishment”. Odd to say that wanting to punish crimes equally is a fascist trait. No, fascism is when crime is not punished equally. For example when rioters burn businesses down, and shoot cops, and law enforcement refuses to find them or prosecute them. Yet some peaceful protesters waiving flags around are prosecuted for high crimes like “domestic terrorism” and “insurrection” simply because they belong to the wrong political party. That, is fascism. And that is exactly what Biden is doing.

13. “Rampant Cronyism and Corruption”. This isn’t a fascist trait, this is all types of governments, and it’s laughable to claim the Democrats don’t do this.

14. “Fraudulent Elections”. Are you fucking kidding me? How is President Trump a fascist if he lost a re-election? All the fraud was literally committed by the Democrats, and that has been proven.

Last edited:

My bad

What was fascist?

I see fascism lite That means nothing fascist happened in his actions or policies.. If Trump was a fascist Biden would not be the illegitimate president.

My bad

What was fascist?

Challenge accepted:

1. “Powerful and Continuing Nationalism”. Nationalism isn’t fascism. Being proud of one’s nation is a good thing. What good comes from hating your own nation? It’s also about respecting other nations and their sovereignty. The Israelis have a right to have their own nation, and it should be for them alone. Multiculturalism is the death of any society.

2. “Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights”. Not one example is given for President Trump being against human rights. He was the first President in decades to not start a new war. He also secured the border to prevent mass human trafficking. Just look at the human rights violations going on now at the border with your beloved Xiden, more kids in cages.

3. “Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause”. Once again not one policy of President Trump identified. He never singled out people by race. Admonishing radical leftwingers and communists is perfectly fine, those are ideological differences.

4. “Supremacy of the Military”. Did President Trump start any new wars? Nope. Look who is using the troops to guard the Capitol with guns and barbed wires fences....Premier Xiden, not President Trump.

5. “Rampant Sexism”. That’s rich considering your side covers for Joe “Fingers” Biden, who sexually assaulted one of his own staff members, and lied about her not working for him. Also, can you name one “homophobia” policy of President Trump? No, you can’t.

6. “Controlled Mass Media”. Are you fucking kidding me? The media had full blown TDS for over four years.

7. “Obsession with National Security”. Was President Trump the one using the FBI and every other agency at his disposal to claim the opposition party is engaged in “insurrection” and use that as an excuse to spy and persecute innocent civilians? Nope, that’s Xiden and the Dems, all using a few broken windows as an excuse to persecute Republicans.

8. “Religion and Government are Intertwined”. Funny, most lefties here claim President Trump was the worst Christian. Can you show one policy that “intertwined” religion and government?

9. “Corporate Power is Protected”. Are you fucking kidding me? Every major corporation donated to Dems and radical leftwing movements like BLM. Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, car manufacturers, Nike, all professional sports leagues, Time Warner, ABC, Disney, Facebook, Twitter, and hundreds more all supported BLM and hated President Trump.

10. “Labor Power is Suppressed”. So protecting stateside jobs and not wanting them outsourced to Chinese slave labor is “suppressing” labor power? President Trump added a half million manufacturing jobs, when Ears said he would need a magic wand to bring them back. Also preventing illegals helps keep US wages up. Then again the left have always been the Party of Slave Labor and love those illegals and Chinese slaves for their cheap brown labor.

11. “Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts”. No one attacked “freedom of expression” at college campuses except the radical left who often rioted when a conservative tried to give a speech at a college campus. The left hate freedom of speech, and President Trump isn’t the one that silences the opposition. Just look at Twitter.

12. “Obsession with Crime and Punishment”. Odd to say that wanting to punish crimes equally is a fascist trait. No, fascism is when crime is not punished equally. For example when rioters burn businesses down, and shoot cops, and law enforcement refuses to find them or prosecute them. Yet some peaceful protesters waiving flags around are prosecuted for high crimes like “domestic terrorism” and “insurrection” simply because they belong to the wrong political party. That, is fascism. And that is exactly what Biden is doing.

13. “Rampant Cronyism and Corruption”. This isn’t a fascist trait, this is all types of governments, and it’s laughable to claim the Democrats don’t do this.

14. “Fraudulent Elections”. Are you fucking kidding me? How is President Trump a fascist if he lost a re-election? All the fraud was literally committed by the Democrats, and that has been proven.

Nice try bozo, Trump is and has been a piece of shit. You responses are nothing more than damn lies.

My bad

What was fascist?

I see fascism lite That means nothing fascist happened in his actions or policies.. If Trump was a fascist Biden would not be the illegitimate president.

As stated above, you and Hawk are out of touch with reality, or damn liars and like trump, terrible liars too. Terrible as to not being able to convince anyone other than the other biddable fools which are most of the trump supporters.

My bad

What was fascist?

Those describe the Democrats perfectly.

My bad

What was fascist?

As stated above, you and Hawk are out of touch with reality, or damn liars and like trump, terrible liars too. Terrible as to not being able to convince anyone other than the other biddable fools which are most of the trump supporters.

That does not change what you said about fascism. Trump was not a fascist and you were unable to point out one fascist thing he did or one fascist policy. Stop talking out of your useless lying ass.

My bad

What was fascist?

Challenge accepted:

Nice try bozo, Trump is and has been a piece of shit. You responses are nothing more than damn lies.

In other words you can’t counter anything I said. You just lazily pasted some lame as article, probably without even reading it, and you can’t defend it at all. I’ll take your “response” as conceding you have no proof at all that President Trump was a “fascist” at all.

Doesn't every mass murderer have issues?
I can't think of a single human that doesn't have an issue in the world, except the dead ones.

But most of then don't murder 10 people because the Leftists made him paranoid. This is on you people.
This belongs in the partisan politics forum, not racism.
Blaming the Left for this guy's attitude is laughable.
The Left wouldn't bully him and no political stance made the guy see things that weren't there. His sister reported a similar incident. He had delusions and hallucinations, and was obviously mentally ill.

A classmate of his said when he got pissed off, he always went way too far. That's not culture wars, that's his personality.

If it was political, how does shooting ten people buying groceries prove anything? He was crazy. Probably schizo. I wish his family had heard of Red Flag laws. But of course, no one wants to think their brother would murder...
They need to have federal red flag laws

I can't think of a single human that doesn't have an issue in the world, except the dead ones.

But most of then don't murder 10 people because the Leftists made him paranoid. This is on you people.
The Left wouldn't bully him and no political stance made the guy see things that weren't there. His sister reported a similar incident. He had delusions and hallucinations, and was obviously mentally ill.

A classmate of his said when he got pissed off, he always went way too far. That's not culture wars, that's his personality.

If it was political, how does shooting ten people buying groceries prove anything? He was crazy. Probably schizo. I wish his family had heard of Red Flag laws. But of course, no one wants to think their brother would murder...
And states that have them need to use them!

racism and white supremacy is the only invention white people won't take credit for, my friends

No, they don't.

“We don’t let mass casualty shooters diagnose themselves,” sniffed a terrorism expert at Georgia State University. Needless to say, had Long told the police that he was seeking revenge on Asians for COVID, his self-diagnosis would have been taken as definitive proof.

if the fact that 75 percent of Long’s victims were Asian turns the shootings into an anti-Asian hate crime, then the fact that 100 percent of Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa’s victims in Boulder were white should turn that shooting into an anti-white hate crime.

Forum List

Back