When Is A 'White Man' Not A 'White Man'???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
How am I suppose to toss around bigotry if the meanings of terms are not standardized????

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????

Or was he some anti-Trump demented Muslim immigrant....and not white???

I mean, aren't Syrians white folks????

Or can't Democrats use 'white' except as some sort of insult?

"Blue check Twitter eats big, fat crow when Boulder shooting suspect’s identity defies media narrative
While the media originally reported that the Boulder shooter was a white man, he actually turned out to be a 21-year-old Middle Eastern Muslim who allegedly posted hatred for former President Trump on his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa allegedly shot up a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday and left ten people dead in his wake. Among the dead was a police officer who arrived first on the scene. Alissa is now facing ten counts of first-degree murder. He was reportedly living in Arvada, Colorado, and has allegedly lived most of his life in the U.S. according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records, he was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018. He pleaded guilty to the charge and paid a fine.

While many verified social media accounts ran with the angle that the shooter was a white man, they were proven wrong when Alissa was taken into custody. Meena Harris, the Vice President’s niece had tweeted: “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.” Many others also referred to the shooter as a “white man” on Twitter.

Harris was forced to delete her tweet accusing the shooter of being a violent white male. She would later tweet out: “I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.”

Last edited:
I look more Arab than many pale skin Syrians and Jordanians do. Am often mistaken for Arab by the Ashkenazim. Anyway sorry to hear of this terrorist attack.

He's not a Black man. Hence, he "was arrested without incident".
thats because black men decide to fight the cops and get killed for their trouble,,,
4i6Ckte.gif

Maybe this Biden supporter didn't get enough of a mayhem-fix during the yearlong series of riots, arsons, assaults, looting that the Democrats arranged leading up to the theft of the election.

In Colorado he may be able to get enough Democrats on his jury to set him free, in case they need him for the next election.

Or, maybe he'll be on the Democrat ticket.....now that Soleimani isn't available.

How am I suppose to toss around bigotry if the meanings of terms are not standardized????

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????

"Blue check Twitter eats big, fat crow when Boulder shooting suspect’s identity defies media narrative
While the media originally reported that the Boulder shooter was a white man, he actually turned out to be a 21-year-old Middle Eastern Muslim who allegedly posted hatred for former President Trump on his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa allegedly shot up a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday and left ten people dead in his wake. Among the dead was a police officer who arrived first on the scene. Alissa is now facing ten counts of first-degree murder. He was reportedly living in Arvada, Colorado, and has allegedly lived most of his life in the U.S. according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records, he was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018. He pleaded guilty to the charge and paid a fine.

While many verified social media accounts ran with the angle that the shooter was a white man, they were proven wrong when Alissa was taken into custody. Meena Harris, the Vice President’s niece had tweeted: “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.” Many others also referred to the shooter as a “white man” on Twitter.

Harris was forced to delete her tweet accusing the shooter of being a violent white male. She would later tweet out: “I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.”

OMG.... Progressives have now identified more whiteness racism... First it was White Hispanics and now White Muslims.

I look more Arab than many pale skin Syrians and Jordanians do. Am often mistaken for Arab by the Ashkenazim. Anyway sorry to hear of this terrorist attack.

I didn't see too many 'light skinned' folks when I was in Jordan....but they're all considered white, aren't they????

I mean to folks who aren't Democrats.

OMG.... Progressives have now identified more whiteness racism... First it was White Hispanics and now White Muslims.

They sure stay busy, them wacky Democrats, huh?

How is it they won't refer to Arabs as white?????

I didn't see too many 'light skinned' folks when I was in Jordan....but they're all considered white, aren't they????

I mean to folks who aren't Democrats.
You sure have white envy you should see a p-shrink for that.

Forum List

Back