The Boulder Shooter Had Issues

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2021
...and his issues were clearly caused by the Left's parroting about racism.

Hernandez said Alissa frequently appeared to be paranoid about perceived slights against him, and Marvel said Alissa was often concerned about being targeted because of his Muslim faith.

"
He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” Marvel said. “It was a crazy deal. I just know he was a pretty cool kid until something made him mad, and then whatever made him mad, he went over the edge — way too far.”

“He was always talking about (how) people were looking at him and there was no one ever where he was pointing people out,” Hernandez said. “We always thought he was messing around with us or something.”

Doesn't every mass murderer have issues?
I can't think of a single human that doesn't have an issue in the world, except the dead ones.

But most of then don't murder 10 people because the Leftists made him paranoid. This is on you people.
Yeah, to hell with personal responsibility since Trump didn't try to overthrow the government on 1/6...

Whataboutism...lol. But...but...Truuuuuuuump!!

I can't think of a single human that doesn't have an issue in the world, except the dead ones.
Some more than others. Arabs and Muslims have more than their fair share. I strongly suspect you do too.
Yes, I find it annoying that Twinkies come in wrapping that is not environmentally safe yet keeps the snack cake delicious for a long time.
From what you once wrote, I still find the cartoon in your sig totally inappropriate, but how you handle your issues is totally up to you.

Last edited:

But most of then don't murder 10 people because the Leftists made him paranoid. This is on you people.
Yeah, to hell with personal responsibility since Trump didn't try to overthrow the government on 1/6...
bart blind1.png

No link, just allegations of projections.

My bad

IF we had a national database to deny the purchase, possession, custody or control of a firearm of those who are psychologically unfit, convicted of violent crimes (such as DV, Robbery, Battery, etc.) or found to have been addicted to or abused drugs or alcohol we might be able to prevent such mass murders as seen just this week.

My bad

IF we had a national database to deny the purchase, possession, custody or control of a firearm of those who are psychologically unfit, convicted of violent crimes (such as DV, Robbery, Battery, etc.) or found to have been addicted to or abused drugs or alcohol we might be able to prevent such mass murders as seen just this week.
I seriously doubt you could.

...and his issues were clearly caused by the Left's parroting about racism.

I think this incident points to an even larger problem of tribalism and identity politics, which I believe is pretty much on the democrats for being so divisive. It may also be about mental illness, maybe this guy had mental issues like paranoia and some form of psychotic disorder. Apparently the guy bought the AR-15 type weapon 6 days before the shooting; why didn't the background check catch this guy for his allegiance to ISIS, was he not on the No-Fly list? There's a lot we still don't know, but I don't think this kind of violence is going to go away anytime soon.

Added:

"Alissa purchased a Ruger AR-556 pistol six days before the attack, according to a police affidavit released Tuesday.

He bought the gun on March 16. The weapon, which looks similar to a rifle, has a 30-round capacity, according to Ruger’s website. Witnesses to the shooting described the gunman as firing a “patrol rifle,” Boulder police have said."

So, how did he buy or acquire the AR-15 type gun? And does it really matter whether it looked like an assault-type weapon? There are other semi-autos you can get probably cheaper, and it sounds like this guy was going to explode sooner or later anyway.

Last edited:

My bad
You should have posted this one as well.
Brother of Boulder Shooting Suspect Ahmad Alissa Believes He Is Mentally Ill

Makes a nice case for Red Flag laws, but they are mostly useless if family is unwilling make their relatives get help or call authorities.

Forum List

Back