The bottom half of Manchinema, Kyrsten Sinema Hits A Record 8% Approval Rating

More evidence that a democrat who strays from the party line and represents the interests of his/her constituents will become a target for destruction by the democrat party. Apparently the hard core Brandon supporters even throw an openly gay democrat senator under the bus with rigged polling data from something called "civiqs" because she understands that federal spending only increases inflation and the filibuster attack was a lame hypocritical issue.
Civiqs is an online opinion polling and data analytics company founded by leftist Daily Kos founder, Markos Moulitsas, in March 2018. It is a division of Kos Media, which Moulitsas also founded. Ho hum. :rolleyes:

If it's from DailyKos, Daily Beast, Mother Jones, Vox, or any other overtly leftist source, your challenge rings hollow.
It's not.

So are you ready to put up, or are you going to shut up about it now?
I saw it as a rebellion against historical censorship.

That was the message. "We defy your censorship of history. We defy you."
You can't even be honest.

Yeah...that AOC is a beacon of intellect all right, TT! I'm still trying to figure out how she managed to graduate from BU with a degree in Economics yet doesn't seem to grasp Economic fundamentals you learn in Macro and Micro Econ 101!
A question for the ages, I'm sure. :cuckoo:
There is a reason why everything this Administration touches turns to shit and it's NOT because of their innate brilliance!
No, it's because they are just slightly better at being bad at leading the country. But they have objectively been less worse than the Orange bag 'o shit, so it's a bit of a washout.

Figure that out for me. Please and thank you.

I do...as do you. The post in which you accused me of that did NOT contain an ad hominem

I do all the time. Including with links. Try that some time
I know your partisan Links.
Maybe once in a while you should take all of those Links with the last 30 years in mind and have the intelligence to know you've been hoodwinked by Wall Street and the media.

She isn't voted into office nationally...her chance for re election in AZ is 78%...she has support from across the political spectrum....Zonie's are not as dumb as you think....she will win re election and so will Manchin...

And thats the key point that MarcATL misses here. She's NOT UP FOR re-election this year. And her actions might even HELP Mark Kelley -- the OTHER Arizona Senator if he has a brain. Because Kelley is NOT gonna be primaried out. And might benefit against Repub challenger by letting it be known he SHARES a somewhat similar view on taxes, fillibuster rule and the OVER REACH of Dems to screw with election accuracy and security.

Yep, she's on a roll folks...straight DOWN that is.

Is she going to run again, or she's going to do the expected money grab and cut and run to work directly for her donors?
What's her approval rating with AZ voters?

I know your partisan Links.
Maybe once in a while you should take all of those Links with the last 30 years in mind and have the intelligence to know you've been hoodwinked by Wall Street and the media.
Hell dude...you don't even link to partisan sites.

You just spew shit

Hell dude...you don't even link to partisan sites.

You just spew shit
Reuters, AP News and BBC...as I have stated many, many times.

It's not my problem that you can't bother to read the closet sites to real news.

And thats the key point that MarcATL misses here. She's NOT UP FOR re-election this year. And her actions might even HELP Mark Kelley -- the OTHER Arizona Senator if he has a brain. Because Kelley is NOT gonna be primaried out. And might benefit against Repub challenger by letting it be known he SHARES a somewhat similar view on taxes, fillibuster rule and the OVER REACH of Dems to screw with election accuracy and security.
Except Kelley isn't doing that. He's running ads about how he's supporting the democrat agenda. He's doubling down on being an apparatchik. He lied to get elected, claiming he'd represent all Arizonians and reneged as soon as he got to DC.

Well, you're pretty fucking dumb, and a shit magaturd hack moderator, so maybe you tell us.
an example of one of the best known masters.

1643083616650.png

He didn't care for people leaving the 'plantation' either.

NOW do you understand?

I understand. Now what, magaturd?

magaturd?

another one of the moronic insults I'm saddled with, despite the fact I made it clear well before the 2016 Convention that I would not vote for Trump.

and I didn't.

not in 2016, not in 2020, and, if he runs again, I won't in 2024.

but you fucking morons can't seem to get that into your heads.

according to you assholes, if you don't support Biden, you support Trump.

Seriously, if some of you idiots had a sneezing fit, you'd blow your brains out your nose.

magaturd?

another one of the moronic insults I'm saddled with, despite the fact I made it clear well before the 2016 Convention that I would not vote for Trump.

and I didn't.

not in 2016, not in 2020, and, if he runs again, I won't in 2024.

but you fucking morons can't seem to get that into your heads.

according to you assholes, if you don't support Biden, you support Trump.

Seriously, if some of you idiots had a sneezing fit, you'd blow your brains out your nose.
Boom! I agree with everything you just said. Why am I such an asshole,.then?

Must be upbringing, I suppose.

She isn't voted into office nationally...her chance for re election in AZ is 78%...she has support from across the political spectrum....Zonie's are not as dumb as you think....she will win re election and so will Manchin...

She won't survive a primary challenge with those numbers.

Yep, she's on a roll folks...straight DOWN that is.

Is she going to run again, or she's going to do the expected money grab and cut and run to work directly for her donors?
She ll flip to the GOP and look out lol.

Forum List

Back