Is Biden Going To Be the LBJ of the 20s ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I must say, I really don't like the looks of this. In the 1960s, then President Lyndon Johnson had half a million US troops in a country (Vietnam) all the way on the other side of the planet, and had them bombing and shooting at people who never attacked us, or threatened us in any way.

This boondoggle resulted in 58,000+ US troops being killed, from which we gained nothing, and Johnson declining to run for re-election in 1968. Supposedly, it was all to support an ally whom they thought was threatened by a foe who was friends with Russia.

Wow. Does Biden not have troubles enough, in one of the absolute worst presidencies in US history, and his approval rating sinking like a lead ball ? It's the infamous "Domino theory" coming back to haunt us again. Now, instead of Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand, its Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, and Romania who Biden wants to send US troops to protect from the Russians.

Here's a guy who not long ago said "Absolutely ", when asked if he would redirect fund$ away from police, and now he's getting ready to play world policeman.
As George H. Bush used to say >> "BAD! BAD!"

Lastly has anybody done any research on what the Ukranian people have to say about an imminent Russian invasion ? Maybe they're not too bothered by it. I wonder how many Ukranians might support a Russian takeover, seeing it as a rescue from their own corrupt government, which has them one of the highest poverty rates in the world, despite having one of the highest literacy rates in the world (approximately 99%).

Last edited:
I must say, I really don't like the looks of this. In the 1960s, then President Lyndon Johnson had half a million US troops in a country (Vietnam) all the way on the other side of the planet, and had them bombing and shooting at people who never attacked us, or threatened us in any way.

This boondoggle resulted in 58,000+ US troops being killed, from which we gained nothing, and Johnson declining to run for re-election in 1968. Supposedly, it was all to support an ally whom they thought was threatened by a foe who was friends with Russia.

Wow. Does Biden not have troubles enough, in one of the absolute worst presidencies in US history, and his approval rating sinking like a lead ball ? It's the infamous "Domino theory" coming back to haunt us again. Now, instead of Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand, its Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, and Romania who Biden wants to send US troops to protect from the Russians.

Here's a guy who not long ago said "Absolutely ", when asked if he would redirect fund$ away from police, and now he's getting ready to play world policeman.
As George H. Bush used to say >> "BAD! BAD!"

Lastly has anybody done any research on what the Ukranian people have to say about an imminent Russian invasion ? Maybe they're not too bothered by it. I wonder how many Ukranians might support a Russian takeover, seeing it as a rescue from their own corrupt government, which has them one of the highest poverty rates in the world, despite having one of the highest literacy rates in the world (approximately 99%).
I was surprised at how vehement the MSM suddenly became about Russian aggression. Then I thought maybe this is the last ditch effort of the Democrats to salvage the midterms. Start a war to stop the 'evil empire Russia' and pound on the Jan 6th investigation 24/7.

I was surprised at how vehement the MSM suddenly became about Russian aggression. Then I thought maybe this is the last ditch effort of the Democrats to salvage the midterms. Start a war to stop the 'evil empire Russia' and pound on the Jan 6th investigation 24/7.
LBJ and Biden, lying, racist , democrat birds of a feather.

1643085173361.png

I wonder if we will see another massive anti-war movement again, with millions of people chanting "Hell no, we wont go"

Perhaps not, because we don't have a draft now, as was the case in the 60s. One thing that the military people could claim, is that since the election was fraudulent, the dum dum in the White House's orders should be ignored. Not a legitimate Commander in Chief.

If anybody has any information from the Ukranian PEOPLE, and what THEY say about all this, please post it.

70 to
Have you? Putin is worth a lot--but nobody knows how much. Anyone that says they do is speculating at best and lying at worst.
As high as 200 billion. Impoverished Russia pays him a salary of $137 million a year. You can see why Trump loves him and defends him against the US.

Forum List

Back