The bottom half of Manchinema, Kyrsten Sinema Hits A Record 8% Approval Rating

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Last edited:
Yep, she's on a roll folks...downwards.

Is she going to run again, or she's going to do the expected money grab and cut and run to work directly for her donors?
She isn't voted into office nationally...her chance for re election in AZ is 78%...she has support from across the political spectrum....Zonie's are not as dumb as you think....she will win re election and so will Manchin...

Is she going to run again, or she's going to do the expected money grab and cut and run to work directly for her donors?
Yeah, she's not going anywhere. If she survives the primary challenge she's sure to get, she'll win re-election. Arizona politics is likely different than most other parts of the nation. Its almost seen as rude to vote someone out of office down here.

Both Manchin & Sinema should switch parties to be Republicans and they would win in a landslide, because so many democrats would vote for them too.

She isn't voted into office nationally...her chance for re election in AZ is 78%...she has support from across the political spectrum....Zonie's are not as dumb as you think....she will win re election and so will Manchin...
They'll win w/the full support of Republicans, right Einstein? Right?!???

I live in AZ and I say yes....republican's aren't button pushers at the polls...we vote for the best person for the job....you may want to try that...Einstein.....

Cut n run. Obviously by this point, looking at Sinema's actions/quotes so far, she seems to have ran for da Benjamins to become a corporate shill for lobbyists, and it's paid off so far.

She'll probably switch parties. Nothing about her seems real.

Do you really think Trump will lose to a democrat in 2020?...Trump won in 2016

there is no amount of cheating that will erase Trumps massive election day landslide win.....it is going to make Reagan's historic win look puny in comparison....

A year after a murder there is no evidence either...we all know Trump won in a landslide....
And these are some of your earlier "Landslide predictions."

Why should we take you serious in any matter?
Ummmmmm.......we don't.

Yeah... a LOT of Republicans and Libertarians admire and respect her taking the stand she has taken. I don't think many folks believe she was being self-destructive for the sake of the Republic but regardless of her motives she and Manchin might well have saved the country from a massive breakdown.
Only fools believe that either party can use a single vote advantage to restructure our Constitutional order. In short, she may well have saved the Union - for now.

Yep, she's on a roll folks...straight DOWN that is.

She'll run again and she'll win again. Keep in mind, Marc that she won't have to run until 2024. That's a lifetime in politics. Remember that it's almost a given at this point that the Democrats are going to take a beating at the polls in the midterms so Sinema won't be in the spotlight for holding up the left's extreme agenda...she'll simply be one more moderate Senator in a Senate that will be controlled by the GOP. Also remember that in Arizona voters can vote in whatever primary they wish to and Sinema's popularity among Republicans has gone up dramatically even as her support among Democrats has dropped. She can very well win a primary race on the strength of support from Independents and Republicans. She also has already amassed a huge political war chest in order to pay for that race.

I live in AZ and I say yes....republican's aren't button pushers at the polls...we vote for the best person for the job....you may want to try that...Einstein.....
Well, I guess we shall see.

She'll run again and she'll win again. Keep in mind, Marc that she won't have to run until 2024. That's a lifetime in politics. Remember that it's almost a given at this point that the Democrats are going to take a beating at the polls in the midterms so Sinema won't be in the spotlight for holding up the left's extreme agenda...she'll simply be one more moderate Senator in a Senate that will be controlled by the GOP. Also remember that in Arizona voters can vote in whatever primary they wish to and Sinema's popularity among Republicans has gone up dramatically even as her support among Democrats has dropped. She can very well win a primary race on the strength of support from Independents and Republicans. She also has already amassed a huge political war chest in order to pay for that race.
I'm aware of her bribes, you call it "war chest".

She's being supported by 56 billionaires, yes, w/a "B", none of whom live in her state.

That should tell you how corrupt that scumbag is.

I'm aware of her bribes, you call it "war chest".

She's being supported by 56 billionaires, yes, w/a "B", none of whom live in her state.

That should tell you how corrupt that scumbag is.
I suppose in "Marc Land" it's fine for someone like George Soros to buy political races all across this country but AWFUL when 56 wealthy individuals see Sinema as something that the country needs to keep the far left's agenda in check? That's not "corruption", Marc...that's people spending money because they see the country they love in dire danger!

I suppose in "Marc Land" it's fine for someone like George Soros to buy political races all across this country but AWFUL when 56 wealthy individuals see Sinema as something that the country needs to keep the far left's agenda in check? That's not "corruption
It absolutely is corruption, you partisan dink.

Forum List

Back