The bottom half of Manchinema, Kyrsten Sinema Hits A Record 8% Approval Rating

Yep, she's on a roll folks...straight DOWN that is.

Is she going to run again, or she's going to do the expected money grab and cut and run to work directly for her donors?

I don't think primarying her will be as easy as some on the left believe. And even if they do manage it the state will probably go red...

Because no doubt she will take her pound of flesh and run anyway as an independent. Ruining the democrat and ensuring a republican senate win.

Not to mention just at a tactical level overturning the filibuster as you're about to lose the senate just makes no sense on the face of it.

He was elected President of the United States of America! Are you slow or something? Stop being obtuse.

Sure. He's the absolute worst.

That's what your masters tell you. Good boy! Wanna treat?
Speaking of obtuse! You kind of have to BE elected President in order to become the "worst" President. What's your point?

It absolutely is corruption, you partisan dink.

You'all are ALL wrong and being hypocritical on both sides.

Senate races now cost EIGHT BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS apiece. Up from just 2,5 BILLION dollars since 2000. It's IMPOSSIBLE to keep that up without money from outside your state. Even THO -- a well MESSAGED, well RUN campaign that doesn't waste 4Billion or more on NEGATIVE ads CAN and DO win.

SO -- partisan zealots -- show me ANY Senate race since 2000 that didn't SEEK and RECEIVE HUGE out of state funding and won. And please include the out of state funding from PARTY HQs, 501C3s, and other sources.

You might use the opensecrets website I linked above.

It's all a huge waste of money and hot air.

Speaking of obtuse! You kind of have to BE elected President in order to become the "worst" President. What's your point?

He wasn't actually running a campaign. On my ballot Angry Gramps was listed as "NotTrump". That's "who won" and why WE ALL LOSE after every election lately.

You see any WINNERS you like running the country do ya??

She and Manchin both have donations flying in...they will win another term for the mere fact that they look sane among the crazies of the left...I'm thinking todays liberals have covered their mirrors in their homes and can't see how they appear....

Angry Gramps just ignores the polls showing he's lower than a snake's belly and says he doesn't pay attention to stock market either. I think maybe they just dont NEED mirrors. Just need to open their eyes and ears.

R.f40dd0ae5bf329b36574ca111cdc918b

Speaking of LARGE DONORS -- just stumbled across this while cruising thru opensecrets before I closed it. Seems like MOST of my LEAST favorite jerkoffs in Congress get the VAST MAJORITY of their campaign bucks from BIG DONORS. And usually that's multi-state or out-state-money. Entries read TOTALRAISED SMALLDONOR SMALLDONOR%

Eric Swalwell (D) $2,807,774 $410,205 14.61%

Mazie K Hirono (D) $5,020,040 $744,351 14.83%

Richard Blumenthal (D) $9,262,494 $1,196,534 12.92%

Mitt Romney (R) $6,320,621 $630,274 9.97%

(Couldn't find Cheney or Schiff on the lists.)

As far as the Arizona senators go -- Neither are close to the worse offenders.

Mark Kelly (D) $99,846,963 $47,330,956 47.40%

Kyrsten Sinema (D) $25,636,793 $6,178,770 24.10%

Small donors are not a sign of virtue. They SPEND more money to GET MONEY and can get help from Social Media techno-tyrants on FB/Twit/etc to run those solicitation campaigns without it being considered a "donation".

He wasn't actually running a campaign. On my ballot Angry Gramps was listed as "NotTrump". That's "who won" and why WE ALL LOSE after every election lately.

You see any WINNERS you like running the country do ya??
The person that I've wanted to see running the country for some time now is Condi Rice! She wants no part of the circus though and who can really blame her!

She's holding out for NFL commissioner job. True story. And smart lady. LOL... I ran into her shopping at Stanford Shopping Center a couple times.
It's a sad commentary on the state of this nation that someone as talented as Rice wants nothing to do with being our President because of the adversarial nature of politics and the main stream media these days. Why would any "normal" person want that job?

Forum List

Back