The bottom half of Manchinema, Kyrsten Sinema Hits A Record 8% Approval Rating

I don't think I've heard someone call someone else a "dink" since I was in Junior High school. Is that really the best insult you've got, TT? Sorry, but that one makes me laugh.
How about 'magaturd'? How about 'brainwashed political flotsam'? 'Abortion of humanity' work for you? Or, how about the time tested 'nutless pussy'? That more your speed, magaturd? After all, I'm here for you. :113:

How about 'magaturd'? How about 'brainwashed political flotsam'? 'Abortion of humanity' work for you? Or, how about the time tested 'nutless pussy'? That more your speed, magaturd? After all, I'm here for you.
People who can support their opinions with well thought out positions do so...those that can't resort to name calling like a child throwing a tantrum. Get back to me when you're ready to grow up...

I live in AZ and I say yes....republican's aren't button pushers at the polls...we vote for the best person for the job....you may want to try that...Einstein.....
As long as they are in lockstep with Trump eh?

Are you suggesting that the Capitol attackers were not white supremacists?

"Attackers"

You use that word in a broad sense, labeling everyone there, from the capitol building to the national mall, as "attackers."

The great majority of them were protesting peacefully while a scant few launched an "attack."

Put the broad brush down if you expect me to answer your questions.

People who can support their opinions with well thought out positions do so...those that can't resort to name calling like a child throwing a tantrum. Get back to me when you're ready to grow up...
When you fucking magaturd morons can provide the 'well thought out positions', we'll be waiting with bells on! :113:

Godspeed on your quest!

More evidence that a democrat who strays from the party line and represents the interests of his/her constituents will become a target for destruction by the democrat party. Apparently the hard core Brandon supporters even throw an openly gay democrat senator under the bus with rigged polling data from something called "civiqs" because she understands that federal spending only increases inflation and the filibuster attack was a lame hypocritical issue.

Forum List

Back