The bottom half of Manchinema, Kyrsten Sinema Hits A Record 8% Approval Rating

It's a sad commentary on the state of this nation that someone as talented as Rice wants nothing to do with being our President because of the adversarial nature of politics and the main stream media these days. Why would any "normal" person want that job?
Exactly.

Speaking of smart choices -- If the Dems were smart (if a frog had wings) they'd stop the slow motion public suicide and start grooming people like Sinema, maybe Condi Rice, Even Joe Manchin for a run.

Just look at the numbers. Not ONLY would they win back their lost Independents, but they could cut into maybe 15% of declared Republicans if they didn't produce a dynamic NEW candidate. Tulsi Gabbard has been doing interviews on all of the conservative outlets and is quite popular with her HONESTY, open mindedness, and objectivity. She's FELT the scorn and pain inflicted from her own party for no other REASON than she's "not up with the American Marxist revolution". Wouldn't ever sign on to defunding the police, or opening the borders like they are today. And CERTAINLY as a vet -- isn't beating a drum to gin up a confrontation with Russia on the Ukraine to DISTRACT from Prez Brandon's issues.

Compare Condi Rice and Kamala Harris, TT! The differences between the two couldn't BE any starker! Rice never succeeded because of her race or who she slept with. That's Kamala.
I wouldn't make such an asinine comparison between these two. That's where you're sick in the head to me.

I wouldn't make such an asinine comparison between these two. That's where you're sick in the head to me.

Harris represents the low caliber of politician that was a motivator for me to FLEE Cali.. WAAAY before fleeing Cali was cool. Talked a great game about "justice reform" and then joked about smoking dope while putting maryjane users in lock-up by the the thousands. Mind you -- I was STILL WORKING on campaigns for a couple Dem candidates in those days -- before I got jilted and disappointed by them in office.

Harris represents the low caliber of politician that was a motivator for me to FLEE Cali.. WAAAY before fleeing Cali was cool.
It was 2004 for me. Best decision I ever made.
Talked a great game about "justice reform" and then joked about smoking dope while putting maryjane users in lock-up by the the thousands.
Yeah. Can't argue. Not a huge fan.
Mind you -- I was STILL WORKING on campaigns for a couple Dem candidates in those days -- before I got jilted and disappointed by them in office.
Fair enough.

I sent them both a few bucks.

As you are all likely aware, I'm well on my way to my second billion...

...my first billion didn't quite work out...

If that's the case they should be spending their money fighting white supremacy, so attacks on the nation's Capitol and even assorted state's Capitols, ie. Michigan aren't attacked by white supremacists and brushed under the table by the authorities.

It's America's biggest threat.
Fighting White supremacy? By buying politicians?

Well, it was hilarious to see Democrats pretending they opposed 'corruption n stuff' the first few posts here, but it got repetitive by the end of the first 20 posts along with getting dumber and dumber, so it's time to move on; Democrats never have anything, they just spam threads with nonsense and fail at pretending to have morals, as usual.

Nope. I really don't. That's what you think happened, and you give zero fucks about my opinion. So, go fuck yourself, magaturd.
Another mature retort! I don't know where anyone got the idea that liberals are shrill, TT...you're the very paragon of reason! Nothing shows that better than a "go fuck yourself"! :)

I don't think primarying her will be as easy as some on the left believe. And even if they do manage it the state will probably go red...
They can succeed in the primaries...but if the one who defeats Sinema in the primaries is too far left, Dems will lost the seat in the general election.

If that's the case they should be spending their money fighting white supremacy, so attacks on the nation's Capitol and even assorted state's Capitols, ie. Michigan aren't attacked by white supremacists and brushed under the table by the authorities.
White are allowed to vote just like anybody else. Dems are playing a dangerous game with this.

Yep, she's on a roll folks...straight DOWN that is.

Is she going to run again, or she's going to do the expected money grab and cut and run to work directly for her donors?
She's on the right side of history. Screw popularity

He was elected President of the United States of America! Are you slow or something? Stop being obtuse.

Sure. He's the absolute worst.

That's what your masters tell you. Good boy! Wanna treat?
"your masters" ? OMG. And you don't believe it, huh ? Living in a dream world ? And what are YOUR masters telling YOU ? That there isnt any massive invasion occuring at the Mexican border ? That Biden isnt engineering this (for VOTES, of course) ?
That there hasnt been more people died from Fentanyl & Meth than the Vietnam War and Afghanistan combined ?
This is what YOUR masters have been telling YOU ? :rolleyes:

And Biden was elected POTUS, like the Detroit Lions just won the Super Bowl. Sheesh.

Could Condi Rice win the primary race on either side?
If Condi Rice ever agreed to run I think she would be an overwhelming favorite, Lenny. The woman is immensely talented yet isn't full of herself. She has conservative values but doesn't beat you over the head with them. She grew up in segregated Alabama raised by parents that told her she could be whatever she wanted to be except a victim!

The question you should really be asking is could Kamala win a race period? She's one of those people that is unlikeable. She treats her staff like shit. She'll flip flop on issues depending on how the political winds are blowing. She's lazy. Things have been given to her not because of what she accomplished but because she either slept with a man of power (ie Willie Brown) or fit a checked box as a "black" "female"!

Last edited:
They can succeed in the primaries...but if the one who defeats Sinema in the primaries is too far left, Dems will lost the seat in the general election.

Doesn't really matter how left if Sinema is taking a large % of the left leaning vote. Republican will win

Forum List

Back