The Bizarre and Stupid Kanye West:Black Man says Repeal The 13th Amendment

This is over the top stupid and bizarre, but hey what do you expect? He is a Trump supporter. His reasoning...… the 13th Amendment abolished slavery excepted for the forced labor of prisoners which is a valid concern . Not only is it inhumane but because doing so would force the states to create paying jobs, either for the prisoners or others. -but really ? Like this?

He reasons that by abolishing the 13th, prison servitude will disappear and that just isn't happening. Not only will prisons still be able to use slave labor, states like Alabama and Mississippi will also.

Ya think that there might be a better way Kanye ? Watch your twitter feed for Trumps comments on this. He's probobly all in already

Kanye West says he wants to ‘abolish’ amendment that repealed slavery in pro-Trump tweet

Last edited:
That's because the leftist lower IQ backholes can't stand people who can think for themselves, and you all are getting chit all over your faces.

You all can't stand it when ppl have had enough and won't back down like front holes. That's what you Trump hating scum want for ppl to bend over and take it up the arse.

HE WONT, ALEX WONT, TRUMP WONT, KAVANAUGH won't and you losers can't stand it.

He's got more balls than you could ever have even in your dreams.

Last edited:
As I recall the left thought West was pretty brillant when he said George Bush doesn't care about black people back in 2005. West is a very good self promoter who says and does things he knows will get him attention when he needs it how much of what he says he believes is anybodys guess.

“Kanye West says he wants to ‘abolish’ amendment that repealed slavery in pro-Trump tweet”

Amendments aren’t ‘abolished,’ they’re repealed by amending the Constitution.
And the 13th Amendment didn’t ‘repeal’ slavery, it rendered its enforcement un-Constitutional.

“The assumption is that West wants to abolish the ability of prisons to be used for free labor. The Amendment abolished the use of slavery or indentured servitude except for prisons, but West wants to throw the baby out with the bathwater instead of fixing incarceration laws.” ibid

Correct.

Repealing the 13th Amendment don’t do anything to address the issue of free or low-wage labor in prisons.

West’s ignorance and stupidity is consistent with that of most Trump supporters.

As I recall the left thought West was pretty brillant when he said George Bush doesn't care about black people back in 2005. West is a very good self promoter who says and does things he knows will get him attention when he needs it how much of what he says he believes is anybodys guess.
So we give him a pas on this? Hell no!

"Stupid"

Wow, Kanye has the wrong skin color, I guess.

:abgg2q.jpg:
What is that supposed to mean? That statement would be equally stupid regardless of the skin color of the person uttering it. The only difference is that a white person saying that would not just be stupid. He would be a stupid racist.
Why do you think that black people are stupid?

So we give him a pas on this? Hell no!
I don’t care if you give him a pass or not the next time he says something the left likes they will praise him just like the right does.

"Stupid"

What is that supposed to mean? That statement would be equally stupid regardless of the skin color of the person uttering it. The only difference is that a white person saying that would not just be stupid. He would be a stupid racist.

Jeeeeezus fucking Christ? I said HE is stupid . Cut the shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I have absolutely No problem using inmates to work prison jobs for little or no money while incarcerated in order to offset the cost of keeping them locked up. .... :cool:

Last edited:
"Stupid"

Jeeeeezus fucking Christ? I said HE is stupid . Cut the shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you always thought that you're better than black people?

Forum List

Back