The Bizarre and Stupid Kanye West:Black Man says Repeal The 13th Amendment

This is over the top stupid and bizarre, but hey what do you expect? He is a Trump supporter. His reasoning...… the 13th Amendment abolished slavery excepted for the forced labor of prisoners which is a valid concern . Not only is it inhumane but because doing so would force the states to create paying jobs, either for the prisoners or others. -but really ? Like this?

He reasons that by abolishing the 13th, prison servitude will disappear and that just isn't happening. Not only will prisons still be able to use slave labor, states like Alabama and Mississippi will also.

Ya think that there might be a better way Kanye ? Watch your twitter feed for Trumps comments on this. He's probobly all in already

Kanye West says he wants to ‘abolish’ amendment that repealed slavery in pro-Trump tweet

We can only hope he ends up in prison if this happens. Not sure who he is but isn't he married to someone who is well know, can't remember her name though.
Kanye is more famous than Kim is, moron.

For the UNINFORMED CLUELESS WHO CREATE lies because they don't know WTF they are talkingg about and for the dumb fks who don't know history nor the CONSTITUTION, the very person you claim to be a THUGG knows more than you pathetic loons.

“This represents good and America becoming whole again,” he wrote. “We will no longer outsource to other countries. We will provide jobs for all who are free from prisons as we abolish the 13th amendment. Message sent with love.”

West clarified: He just meant we should amend the amendment, not abolish it. “The 13th Amendment is slavery in disguise . . . meaning it never ended . . . We are the solution that heals.”

So let us ask this possibly dicey question: What, exactly, was Kanye trying to say?

There is a fair chance he was referring to what’s called the 13th Amendment’s “exception clause,” as many speculated on Twitter. It’s the part of the amendment that literally allowed slavery and involuntary servitude to continue across the country, on plantations and within the barbed-wire fences of prisons. Scholars and prisoners’ advocates argue that its impact is still felt today through prison labor.

Here’s the full wording of the amendment:

“Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction” (emphasis ours).

Kanye West’s baffling 13th Amendment Twitter outburst: Maybe not so baffling after all
And you have proven WHAT EXACTLY with this tripe? You are not saying anything that I don't already know. Yes the exception clause is terrible but please answer this How the fuck will repealing the whole amendment stop prison slave labor?? I didn't here him say anything about "repeal and replace":" with respect to the 13th. It would appear that you are the one who does not know what the fuck he is talking about.

This is over the top stupid and bizarre, but hey what do you expect? He is a Trump supporter. His reasoning...… the 13th Amendment abolished slavery excepted for the forced labor of prisoners which is a valid concern . Not only is it inhumane but because doing so would force the states to create paying jobs, either for the prisoners or others. -but really ? Like this?

He reasons that by abolishing the 13th, prison servitude will disappear and that just isn't happening. Not only will prisons still be able to use slave labor, states like Alabama and Mississippi will also.

Ya think that there might be a better way Kanye ? Watch your twitter feed for Trumps comments on this. He's probobly all in already

Kanye West says he wants to ‘abolish’ amendment that repealed slavery in pro-Trump tweet
Racist

That statement would be equally stupid regardless of the skin color of the person uttering it.
So why use ‘black man’ in the wording of your title?
You racist, PeePee???
So according to certain "people" here, the simple use of "black man" in the context of "A black man stupidly wants to change the Constitution to make it possible to once again enslave BLACK MEN ( and women and children) " makes me a racist? Are you fucking kidding me?

So in your world if the 13th is abolished Slavery would be legal again in the USA?

(Where do these flakey werid ass posters come from?)
States would be free to reimpose it. They could pass laws and even amend their constitutions . It seems unlikely that many states would but its possible and it would not end prison slavery

Racist
Zombie troll bot

How dare that Black man have opinions contrary to Democratic Party dogma. Regardless prison is supposed to be a punishment not a vacation destination.

^ Racist
Me? It takes a special kind of stupid to really believe that anything that I said is racist. I called out a black man for something stupid that he said, and mentioned his blackness, because it was about slavery and black people were the primary victims of it. So just shut up. Your desperation in trying to smear anyone who is anti-Trump with made up horseshit does nothing to make you look smart.

You called out a black man because you're a racist

indeed true

it also drives a leftist crazy

the notion of a black person leaving the plantation

Look what they did to Clarence Thomas.

"...are so evenly divided that every time they vote, the race is so close they have to go back and count the votes all over again. Which means that any bloc, any minority that has a bloc that sticks together is in a strategic position. Either way you go, that's who gets it....You put them first and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race." -- Malcolm X
they treated him and still do pretty bad

shameful

Cool, nothing I would love to see more than Kanye picking cotton 15 hours a day in 100 degree heat.
What a fucking asshole

Explain your reasoning.

It needs NO mansplanation - Kanye (like his Orange Overlord) is an asshole

YOur claim that repealing teh 13th, leads to slavery is unsupported. YOu are the only asshole here.

ANd your odd spin on someone politically supporting someone you don't like, is pathetic.

Hey, if you wanna make your bed with a Dotard, Kanye and the Kardashians? GO! :D...

So, what I got form that bit of crazy, was that you cannot support your claim that repealing the 13th, will lead to slavery.

So, that means that you are just a race baiting asshole.

You lose.

That statement would be equally stupid regardless of the skin color of the person uttering it.
You racist, PeePee???
So according to certain "people" here, the simple use of "black man" in the context of "A black man stupidly wants to change the Constitution to make it possible to once again enslave BLACK MEN ( and women and children) " makes me a racist? Are you fucking kidding me?
Kanye didn’t say what he said because he is black, so his skin colour is irrelevant, BUT, because you’re a leftard all you see is skin colour, and youre playing identity politics again - because you’re a racist!

You racist, PeePee???
Kanye didn’t say what he said because he is black, so his skin colour is irrelevant, BUT, because you’re a leftard all you see is skin colour, and youre playing identity politics again - because you’re a racist!
I suspect many on the Left NEVER hear opposing viewpoints because they exclusively consume left wing slanted media. If all you ever consumed was leftist media, you might think that opposing viewpoints are CRAZY.

I suspect many on the Left NEVER hear opposing viewpoints because they exclusively consume left wing slanted media. If all you ever consumed was leftist media, you might think that opposing viewpoints are CRAZY.

I suspect many on the Right NEVER hear opposing viewpoints because they exclusively consume right wing slanted media. If all you ever consumed was right wing nut media, you might think that opposing viewpoints are CRAZY.

You racist, PeePee???
Feel free to keep spewing your nonsensical horseshit. It means nothing to me.

I suspect many on the Right NEVER hear opposing viewpoints because they exclusively consume right wing slanted media. If all you ever consumed was right wing nut media, you might think that opposing viewpoints are CRAZY.
WRONG. No American can NOT consume left wing media. It is much too prevalent. If you argue against this fact, you merely prove you are clueless.

Nope. Right wing slanted media, does present opposing points of view, and even lets such people talk, unlike the circle jerk of the MSM.

Also, we tend to be on site like this, and have far thinner filters than bat shit crazy lefties.

BTW, I pointed out to you, how similar your position on this issue, is to my position on the kneelers.

Why did you not respond?

You racist, PeePee???
Feel free to keep spewing your nonsensical horseshit. It means nothing to me.
Stop being a racist.

Forum List

Back