Star Wars cartoon voice actress fired for daring to parody Christine Blasey Ford

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Star Wars Resistance Actor Faces Furious Backlash for Mocking Dr. Blasey Ford

Voice actress and impressionist Rachel Butera posted a video of herself on social media mocking the voice of Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault. Butera voices Leia Organa in the upcoming Star Wars Resistance animated series and several Star Wars fans are upset that she was poking fun at the alleged victim of misconduct. Butera quickly deleted the social media post and then offered an apology. Disney and Lucasfilm have yet to respond as of this writing.

Dr. Blasey Ford testified to Congress about her alleged assault at the hands of Brett Kavanaugh this morning, and Rachel Butera decided to make a video where she mocked her voice. "I sound like I'm back at that high school party, I can't help it," Butera said, referring to the allegations that Ford was sexually assaulted at a party in the early 1980s. In the now-deleted video, Butera went further. She had this to say in the voice of Dr. Blasey Ford.

"I just have this kind of a voice, like a baby, even though I'm a doctor and I'm on this media circus, political stage, and I have kids myself, that I don't know why I speak with vocal fry. But you can listen to my testimony and hear that a grown woman sounds this way."...

I can't find an audio clip of it now, but it was hilarious when I heard it on a podcast. I love how liberals lose their collective mind when anyone dares mock one of their own.

If people didn't want her to be dragged through the mud, they never should've laid a hand on Mr. K. in the first place.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Unless someone else mirrors it and puts it back up again.

Voice actress and impressionist Rachel Butera posted a video of herself on social media mocking the voice of Christine Blasey Ford, who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault. Butera voices Leia Organa in the upcoming Star Wars Resistance animated series and several Star Wars fans are upset that she was poking fun at the alleged victim of misconduct. Butera quickly deleted the social media post and then offered an apology. Disney and Lucasfilm have yet to respond as of this writing.

Dr. Blasey Ford testified to Congress about her alleged assault at the hands of Brett Kavanaugh this morning, and Rachel Butera decided to make a video where she mocked her voice. "I sound like I'm back at that high school party, I can't help it," Butera said, referring to the allegations that Ford was sexually assaulted at a party in the early 1980s. In the now-deleted video, Butera went further. She had this to say in the voice of Dr. Blasey Ford.

"I just have this kind of a voice, like a baby, even though I'm a doctor and I'm on this media circus, political stage, and I have kids myself, that I don't know why I speak with vocal fry. But you can listen to my testimony and hear that a grown woman sounds this way."...

I can't find an audio clip of it now, but it was hilarious when I heard it on a podcast. I love how liberals lose their collective mind when anyone dares mock one of their own.
The left is dispicable

Dumb bitch. Simple as that. I've said 10000000000000000 times, KEEP YOUR FUCKING POLITICS TO YOURSELF or be prepared to reap the whirlwind

Making fun of a victim of sexual assault.

Since Republicans made the King of Sexual Assault president, makes sense.

Wait how is this any different then SNL sketch mocking Kavanaugh?
Good question

It's not. Neither was funny and people were pissed at both

I did not get offended at either one i just thought neither one was funny.

It was a dumb reason to fire her

Dumb bitch. Simple as that. I've said 10000000000000000 times, KEEP YOUR FUCKING POLITICS TO YOURSELF or be prepared to reap the whirlwind
Only if you insult the left.

Your title claims she was fired. But your post says the studio has not responded. So you are a liar.

Forum List

Back