Zone1 The Bigotry Of Anti-White Studies In Our Schools Is Behind Everything

I am the same age as IM2 and mostly all teachers were WWII vets even the women, so I think you're full of shit
Yeah, I guess seeing Civil Rights in California amounted to Marxism.

No it’s the Time the Far Left & Left infiltrated Teachers Unions & The Marxist Hippies & College Protestors got Gigs in Academia
Like I said, it's time to stop teaching the American lie.

When will white people stop hating on white people
When you fruitcakes stop pitting black people and white people against each other. The left has accepted anti-white philosophical dogma and their minions are just following orders.

White christians did justify slavery and black Haitians ended it first.
Props to anyone who opposes slavery, including Hati. But in your usual ignoramus style you don’t know what you are talking about. It was your evil “white Christians“ who abolished slavery first.

“The first country to fully outlaw slavery was France in 1315, but it was later used in its colonies. Vermont was the first American colony to abolish slavery in 1777, followed very quickly by other American colonies. Vermont's legislation also gave African-American males the right to vote. The first and only country to self-liberate from slavery was actually a former French colony, Haiti, as a result of the Revolution of 1791–1804.”

Abolitionism - Wikipedia.

What Haitians did scared Europeans and black abolitionists in Europe were strong advocates against slavery.

Now stop giving whites credit for fixing an unnecessary mess they creatd..
You are like the Grand Wizard of the AA.

White christians did justify slavery and black Haitians ended it first.

What Haitians did scared Europeans and black abolitionists in Europe were strong advocates against slavery.

Now stop giving whites credit for fixing an unnecessary mess they creatd..
Haitians did nothing but stage a moderately successful slave rebellion. They did nothing to end slavery.

Forum List

Back