Zone1 The Bigotry Of Anti-White Studies In Our Schools Is Behind Everything

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
What's the difference in 2023 between racism by whites verses the racism of diversity?

Answer: One is up to the individual, whereas the other is systemic and supported by our government and institutions.

You can fall in line or you can became an outcast in society and possibly lose your job or get kicked out of school if you refuse to hate whites.

Diversity and equity is just a fancy way to describe hatred of whites and favoring "people of color".

In order to be cool you have to learn to hate white people and everything they stand for. This is precisely why college students all over the country felt they were justified in protesting in favor or Hamas instead of condemning them for their horrific acts against Jews. Who cares that many Jews aren't white. What Israel represents is being white in a sea of people who are darker.

The very thing that Barack Obama said was wrong with this country is now exactly what is wrong with this country thanks to Barack Obama.

F0IGOW~1.JPG

It's funny how not one God-damn person that isn't on my ignore list has anything to say about this.

Well I have news for you folks, this issue is at the root of every problem in America today.

CUTE-S~1.GIF

It’s WHITE RACISM! It’s always white racism.
Yep. Because white racism happens in many ways. I posted an example time after time of a white member of this forum brazenly denying blacks chances at jobs. He did that for 20 years. And only a supreme idiot would think he's the only one. So how many drug dealers did this racist create by doing so? How many drug addicts did he create? How much anger and frustration in the black community did this racisr create the ended up in violence due to people walking around mad.

Whites like you who don't face racism and are actually the racists seem to believe racism is no big thing.... When others have to endure it.

More white racist whining.
In fairness, you call everything racist so what does it even matter? You are like the boy who cried wolf, but you lack the self awareness to recognize everyone already doesn’t listen to your crying.

Yep. Because white racism happens in many ways. I posted an example time after time of a white member of this forum brazenly denying blacks chances at jobs. He did that for 20 years. And only a supreme idiot would think he's the only one. So how many drug dealers did this racist create by doing so? How many drug addicts did he create? How much anger and frustration in the black community did this racisr create the ended up in violence due to people walking around mad.

Whites like you who don't face racism and are actually the racists seem to believe racism is no big thing.... When others have to endure it.
As a landlord I turned away scores of blacks, almost all unemployed young single mothers with horrible rental histories and credit ratings. So, was I responsible for black homelessness?

I also turned away some black gangbangers that wanted a 'crib' in my neighborhood.

As a landlord I turned away scores of blacks, almost all unemployed young single mothers with horrible rental histories and credit ratings. So, was I responsible for black homelessness?

I also turned away some black gangbangers that wanted a 'crib' in my neighborhood.
Yeah you are. Because section 8 is guaranteed money.

Forum List

Back