The Big Yawn Trump 2022 Rally

All the regulars were at Trump's AZ rally yesterday. Same old "Big Lie" Trump.
How disinterested the media was in it's coverage proves how much they have grown tired of the same old former President.

"In a Sunday column for the Daily Beast, conservative Matt Lewis pointed out that Donald Trump's much-hyped speech in Arizona following the one-year anniversary of January 6th insurrection was a big dud that barely was mentioned by the press on Sunday morning."

"Put more succinctly, Lewis stated Trump's "schtick" has grown old and was greeted with "a collective chorus of yawns."

They are so disinterested they wrote a fucking story about it ... :auiqs.jpg:
What you just provided has the depth of a 12-year-old internet troll.

KMA little one.

What you and your buddies do in the privacy of your own bedroom is none of my business.
If you can manage to rub two brain cells together and come up with something more than a piss poor attempt at trolling ... I'll discuss it with you.

Otherwise ... You just really suck at this ... :thup:

Trump is showing his age. It was a bad decision to keep his face covered up with a baseball hat the entire night. The name-calling is getting old, also.
If Trump has a chance to get elected, he's gonna have to look the part more this time around. He'll be 80 years old. Needs to focus more on the issues at present than what happened to him in the past.
I was sadly discouraged watching the rally last night...

What you and your buddies do in the privacy of your own bedroom is none of my business.
If you can manage to rub two brain cells together and come up with something more than a piss poor attempt at trolling ... I'll discuss it with you.

Otherwise ... You just really suck at this ... :thup:

Talk about trolling. It's you, pubescent little one. And you suck, period.

Talk about trolling. It's you, pubescent little one. And you suck, period.

Oh yeah ... I was talking about trolling, from the very first post I made in this thread, you retarded asshat.
Quit struggling, your material sucks ... :thup:

They won't report on it cause it shows Trump is a whole lot more popular than Biden. No way Biden got more votes. Lol

I wouldn't be surprised if the number of people attending the Arizona rally outnumbered the votes Joey Xi Bidung got during the Nov election.

Last edited:
The more the media scrambles to ridicule a Trump rally, the more you know it must have been a success.
zv2sjqj2i4c81.jpg

How disinterested the media was in it's coverage proves how much they have grown tired of the same old former President. "Put more succinctly, Lewis stated Trump's "schtick" has grown old and was greeted with "a collective chorus of yawns."

That must be why more people still come to hear Trump now today than every collective audience Biden has ever attracted put together in his career combined!

So in other words Boob, you want us to believe that if the media who mocked and ridiculed Trump for 5 years and treated him unfairly only covering him before because they thought he had no chance of winning and who now have tried to silence and de-platform him don't cover him well, it must be Trump's fault and just not more of the MSM trying desperately to keep him out of the political conversation?! :21:

trumo express.jpg

Forum List

Back