The Big Yawn Trump 2022 Rally

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
All the regulars were at Trump's AZ rally yesterday. Same old "Big Lie" Trump.
How disinterested the media was in it's coverage proves how much they have grown tired of the same old former President.

"In a Sunday column for the Daily Beast, conservative Matt Lewis pointed out that Donald Trump's much-hyped speech in Arizona following the one-year anniversary of January 6th insurrection was a big dud that barely was mentioned by the press on Sunday morning."

"Put more succinctly, Lewis stated Trump's "schtick" has grown old and was greeted with "a collective chorus of yawns."

I find it hard to believe that Trump talked about the "big lie" that Biden didn't steal the election. It's not even arguable anymore. If he really did then I have questions about him running in 2024.

1642363471800.png

How CNN's ratings and viewer coverage going?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

How disinterested the media was in it's coverage proves how much they have grown tired of the same old former President.

"In a Sunday column for the Daily Beast, conservative Matt Lewis pointed out that Donald Trump's much-hyped speech in Arizona following the one-year anniversary of January 6th insurrection was a big dud that barely was mentioned by the press on Sunday morning."

"Put more succinctly, Lewis stated Trump's "schtick" has grown old and was greeted with "a collective chorus of yawns."

But you watched anyway. LOL Moron

Trump at Arizona rally: U.S. becoming 'large-scale version of Venezuela' under Biden
Lacing into President Biden for an expansive range of policy failures, the former president said, "Our country is going to hell" and urged the American people to "take their lives and future back

Commentary:
After the rally the MSM commentators said there were less than 55,000 people in attendance...while the cars were backed up for 25 miles from the event. Telling all, "We want Trump back, clear as day!!

Trump at Arizona rally: U.S. becoming 'large-scale version of Venezuela' under Biden
Lacing into President Biden for an expansive range of policy failures, the former president said, "Our country is going to hell" and urged the American people to "take their lives and future back

Commentary:
After the rally the MSM commentators said there were less than 55,000 people in attendance...while the cars were backed up for 25 miles from the event. Telling all, "We want Trump back, clear as day!!

Lol, backed up for 25 miles for 15 thousand people? Wow that city engineer is a moron. Of course the 25 miles long back up is horse shit but, ya sure.

Holy myopia, Batman....You moonbats are making more threads about the rally than the Trumpsters are! :laugh2:

Balwin.gif

I find it hard to believe that Trump talked about the "big lie" that Biden didn't steal the election. It's not even arguable anymore. If he really did then I have questions about him running in 2024.
Lol, first conservative that understood a double negative. Maybe some day they will quit spouting horseshit with absolutely no evidence, prolly to much to ask

Trump has turned into a one trick pony
Everyone has seen his act
1642365522536.png

The Democratic party has been a one trick pony with their calling everyone racist at the drop of a hat for the last few decades and now we're domestic terrorists who Ole' Joe wants to use jets and nukes on.

I'll take Trump's one trick pony over that just for the...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Tell us, how many views and ratings does a Joe Biden speech get?
I don't even want to hear Biden speak.
Just the same political drivel.

I especially don't like listening to trump, when every sentence contains hate, division, and lies, oh......along with self promotion.

It's been the same dull routine for years. YAWN......
Get some NEW material dotard don.

I don't even want to hear Biden speak.
Just the same political drivel.

I especially don't like listening to trump, when every sentence contains hate, division, and lies, oh......along with self promotion.

It's been the same dull routine for years. YAWN......
Get some NEW material dotard don.

1642367696835.png

Yeah sure murdering unarmed female protestors at the Capitol and threatening to go after unarmed soccer moms because they attend school board meetings doesn't contain any hate, division, and lies, at all.

Does the current administration have those jets and nukes serviced for use against those unarmed soccer mom domestic terrorists?

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

Forum List

Back