The Big Yawn Trump 2022 Rally

It was a big dud because the MSM chooses to ignore it and are too afraid to air it?

Tell us, how many views and ratings does a Joe Biden speech get?
It made an impression on at least one anti Trumper.

Yeah sure murdering unarmed female protestors at the Capitol
You need to let this go. ^^^^^^

Babbitt is no hero and no innocent person.
This tweet show her intent.
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 1.22.51 PM.png

All the regulars were at Trump's AZ rally yesterday. Same old "Big Lie" Trump.
How disinterested the media was in it's coverage proves how much they have grown tired of the same old former President.

"In a Sunday column for the Daily Beast, conservative Matt Lewis pointed out that Donald Trump's much-hyped speech in Arizona following the one-year anniversary of January 6th insurrection was a big dud that barely was mentioned by the press on Sunday morning."

"Put more succinctly, Lewis stated Trump's "schtick" has grown old and was greeted with "a collective chorus of yawns."

When did your LW media types ever offer Trump any type of recognition for the size of His rallies?

2024 two years off....duh

At least He has people show up.

1642368941406.png

When did your LW media types ever offer Trump any type of recognition for the size of His rallies?

2024 two years off....duh

At least He has people show up.

View attachment 588896
Pandemic.
Biden supporters felt "NO NEED" to actually support their candidate in person, when all that Biden has to say can be found online.
No need to attend a rally, just to have a good time.

Whereas, the cult of trump, feels the need of 'support by numbers'
Just to have a good time.

Hell, I agree that hanging out in crowds of people that agree with you is fabulous.
Great feeling. I experienced that experience many times, and it is great.

Oh God, another lefty dis-Trump thread. I guess the Democrat talking points have been sent out.

Pandemic.
Biden supporters felt "NO NEED" to actually support their candidate in person, when all that Biden has to say can be found online.

Hell, I agree that hanging out in crowds of people that agree with you is fabulous.
Yeah when you got the ballot stuffing machinery there is no need to actually support the candidate. We The People are not a 'cult.'

How disinterested the media was in it's coverage proves how much they have grown tired of the same old former President.

"In a Sunday column for the Daily Beast, conservative Matt Lewis pointed out that Donald Trump's much-hyped speech in Arizona following the one-year anniversary of January 6th insurrection was a big dud that barely was mentioned by the press on Sunday morning."

"Put more succinctly, Lewis stated Trump's "schtick" has grown old and was greeted with "a collective chorus of yawns."

They won't report on it cause it shows Trump is a whole lot more popular than Biden. No way Biden got more votes. Lol

she never really honestly conceded
She Did. Watch the Video.
Yeah when you got the ballot stuffing machinery there is no need to actually support the candidate. We The People are not a 'cult.'
Still ZERO proof.
Any suggested 'so-called' proof has either been laughed at by trump appointed judges or withdrawn by Rudy G, when called to the carpet.

The people STILL supporting loser trump are indeed 'a cult'

Lol, backed up for 25 miles for 15 thousand people? Wow that city engineer is a moron. Of course the 25 miles long back up is horse shit but, ya sure.

Lol, backed up for 25 miles for 15 thousand people? Wow that city engineer is a moron. Of course the 25 miles long back up is horse shit but, ya sure.

Uh....the guy said three miles.
Where did you get 25 miles from?

Pandemic.

You still have those old talking points I see.

I didn't vote for him, I guess I ain't black.

Last edited:

It was a fine turnout and a fun time was had by all except for one Bidenista.

There were more people there than the number of people actually listening to the clowns on CNN & MSNBC combined.

how many people weee there?

why would it be getting press on the sunday morning shows to begin with? we have hyperinflation, supply chain failures, record covid death, and hospitalizations, russia pushing its invasion of europe, islamic terror back on the rise…there is way too much chaos to discuss then a rally

Forum List

Back