THE BIG LIE: Trump And His Lawyers Have Made Sweeping Allegations of Voter Fraud In Public - But Not In Court. Why Is That?

Nearly two weeks after the election was called for President-elect Joe Biden, Donald Trump and his legal team continue to advance spurious and dangerous claims that the election was “rigged.” In a press conference on Nov. 19, Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani called the election a “massive fraud,” while an attorney for the Trump campaign, Sidney Powell, alleged without evidence a wide-ranging scheme perpetrated by “massive influence of communist money.” She also appeared to suggest a revolution, comparing this moment to “the 1775 of our generation and beyond.”

But Trump and his allies’ public allegations stand in stark contrast to what his lawyers are actually claiming— bound by professional ethics rules—in election-related cases in court. In three separate lawsuits in Pennsylvania and cases in Arizona and Nevada, Trump’s lawyers have jettisoned sweeping claims of fraud, instead focusing on relatively small-bore complaints.

Why have Trump's lawyers never claimed widespread election fraud in any of their various lawsuits? What do you think?
Because all the liberal judges threw them out. There was no talking about it. You scammed it.

That's a lie! Some of the judges were even Trump appointees. Give us proof.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that...

Trump finally admitted that Obama was born in the U.S. Will Trump ever admit he lied about the election? Would his rabid base believe him?

After years of promoting conspiracies that President Obama was not born in the U.S., GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump on Friday conceded that the president was born in this country.

Say, if I were a snowflake I'd run and tell a mod on this thread, because the title doesn't meet the clean start program PROGS came up with.

Why would we click on that piece of propaganda Lakhota?

PROGS stole the election, cheat or be beat is their marching drum.

Nearly two weeks after the election was called for President-elect Joe Biden, Donald Trump and his legal team continue to advance spurious and dangerous claims that the election was “rigged.” In a press conference on Nov. 19, Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani called the election a “massive fraud,” while an attorney for the Trump campaign, Sidney Powell, alleged without evidence a wide-ranging scheme perpetrated by “massive influence of communist money.” She also appeared to suggest a revolution, comparing this moment to “the 1775 of our generation and beyond.”

But Trump and his allies’ public allegations stand in stark contrast to what his lawyers are actually claiming— bound by professional ethics rules—in election-related cases in court. In three separate lawsuits in Pennsylvania and cases in Arizona and Nevada, Trump’s lawyers have jettisoned sweeping claims of fraud, instead focusing on relatively small-bore complaints.

Why have Trump's lawyers never claimed widespread election fraud in any of their various lawsuits? What do you think?
I think that they know that most of their followers don't know or understand that while Trump et al can make all types of false allegations in public as long as they are not naming specific individuals which can then amount to defamation, that they cannot allege the same thing in court without running afoul of some of our laws which were put in place to keep people from using the civil system to harass or abuse others.

Why not a single one of those filings were found to be frivolous is beyond me. I am pretty sure I read somewhere than 4 filings that are dismissed for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted is sufficient grounds for barring the plaintiff from further filings, yet my understanding is that Trump/his team surpassed 70 attempts with only one ruling in their favor.
Yeah, there was no voter fraud, but then why would some people be going to jail for voter fraud? I just cant wait till the shooting starts.

Election Official ARRESTED In Texas For Massive Voter Fraud And Vote Harvesting After Project Veritas Sting – enVolve (en-volve.com)

treeofliberty.jpg

I think that they know that most of their followers don't know or understand that while Trump et al can make all types of false allegations in public as long as they are not naming specific individuals which can then amount to defamation, that they cannot allege the same thing in court without running afoul of some of our laws which were put in place to keep people from using the civil system to harass or abuse others.

Why not a single one of those filings were found to be frivolous is beyond me. I am pretty sure I read somewhere than 4 filings that are dismissed for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted is sufficient grounds for barring the plaintiff from further filings, yet my understanding is that Trump/his team surpassed 70 attempts with only one ruling in their favor.
Yeah, there was no voter fraud, but then why would some people be going to jail for voter fraud? I just cant wait till the shooting starts.

Election Official ARRESTED In Texas For Massive Voter Fraud And Vote Harvesting After Project Veritas Sting – enVolve (en-volve.com)

treeofliberty.jpg
I will be laughing too......

Here is some more food for thought:

Trump Cries Voter Fraud. In Court, His Lawyers Don’t.

President Trump has claimed widespread fraud was at play in the presidential election. Several of his lawyers have told judges in courtrooms across the country that they don’t believe that to be true.

The Trump campaign or Republican allies have brought lawsuits in several battleground states contesting election results that favored President-elect Joe Biden, seeking to stop the certification of results or have ballots thrown out. Under questioning from judges handling the cases, at least two of Mr. Trump’s lawyers have backed away from suggestions that the election was stolen or fraudulent.

In other instances, attorneys representing Mr. Trump or other Republicans have said under oath they have no evidence of fraud. Lawyers also have struggled to get what they say is evidence of fraud admitted into lawsuits, with judges dismissing it as inadmissible or unreliable.

Here are some more links for anyone interested:

Trump's legal team cried vote fraud, but courts found none - AP News

Why Trump's lawyers can lie to you but not to a judge - Chicago Sun

Trump's Fraud Claims Died in Court, but the Myth of Stolen Elections Lives On - The New York Times
If Biden had his head cut off and covered in blood, would you be rather upset with that?

None of your crying and whining has explained why votes arrived in the middle of the night, why vote counting was suddenly stopped and GOP observers kicked out. You can’t explain how President Trump got more of the black vote and Hispanic vote all across the country, except the four cities that mysteriously stopped counting and restarted after receiving hundreds of thousands of votes. It also doesn’t address the fact that all mail in voting in PA was illegal per the state constitution.

I know, I know, Biden won by 7 million votes. But oops, that 7 million margin was made in California (5 million) and New York (2 million). We’ve always conceded CA and NY electoral votes. Outside of that, President Trump won the popular vote.

President Trump has claimed widespread fraud was at play in the presidential election. Several of his lawyers have told judges in courtrooms across the country that they don’t believe that to be true.

The Trump campaign or Republican allies have brought lawsuits in several battleground states contesting election results that favored President-elect Joe Biden, seeking to stop the certification of results or have ballots thrown out. Under questioning from judges handling the cases, at least two of Mr. Trump’s lawyers have backed away from suggestions that the election was stolen or fraudulent.

In other instances, attorneys representing Mr. Trump or other Republicans have said under oath they have no evidence of fraud. Lawyers also have struggled to get what they say is evidence of fraud admitted into lawsuits, with judges dismissing it as inadmissible or unreliable.

Trump's Fraud Claims Died in Court, but the Myth of Stolen Elections Lives On - The New York Times
If Biden had his head cut off and covered in blood, would you be rather upset with that?

What does such derangement have to do with the OP?

You didnt answer my question? Is it that hard for you to think? Maybe you better ask Mika from MSNBC?

You didnt answer my question? Is it that hard for you to think? Maybe you better ask Mika from MSNBC?

Stop trolling with nonsense unrelated to the OP.

None of your crying and whining has explained why votes arrived in the middle of the night, why vote counting was suddenly stopped and GOP observers kicked out. You can’t explain how President Trump got more of the black vote and Hispanic vote all across the country, except the four cities that mysteriously stopped counting and restarted after receiving hundreds of thousands of votes. It also doesn’t address the fact that all mail in voting in PA was illegal per the state constitution.

I know, I know, Biden won by 7 million votes. But oops, that 7 million margin was made in California (5 million) and New York (2 million). We’ve always conceded CA and NY electoral votes. Outside of that, President Trump won the popular vote.

Step slowly away from the TV and change the Channel. Grit is playing a good western.

Stop trolling with nonsense unrelated to the OP.
2nd time you didnt answer my question, want me to ask Mika from MSNBC how you should answer my question?

It'll be interesting to see, over time, how many see the fog lift from this con.

I'd guess many won't admit it. They'll just stick with the fraud fantasy.

They’ll drop Dear Leader like a hot rock after he goes to prison claiming they never supported his fat, corrupt ass! :D

And would you please change your Icon. You are dripping all over USMB and I ain't going to clean it up. :cul2:

It'll be interesting to see, over time, how many see the fog lift from this con.

I'd guess many won't admit it. They'll just stick with the fraud fantasy.

They’ll drop Dear Leader like a hot rock after he goes to prison claiming they never supported his fat, corrupt ass! :D

And would you please change your Icon. You are dripping all over USMB and I ain't going to clean it up. :cul2:

Ok - Apologies!! :laugh:

1611017592411.gif

Why have Trump's lawyers never claimed widespread election fraud in any of their various lawsuits?
What do you think?
WTF...Seriously?!
You want others to do your homework for you

You should ALREADY KNOW the answer to your question
YOU STARTED THE THREAD

Furthermore, the answer to your question is not speculative, it is definitive

You should edit the title of your thread, delete THE BIG LIE
and go with IGNORANT OF THE FACTS instead

Why have Trump's lawyers never claimed widespread election fraud in any of their various lawsuits?
What do you think?
WTF...Seriously?!
You want others to do your homework for you

You should ALREADY KNOW the answer to your question
YOU STARTED THE THREAD

Furthermore, the answer to your question is not speculative, it is definitive

You should edit the title of your thread, delete THE BIG LIE
and go with IGNORANT OF THE FACTS instead

Duh, it was a rhetorical question - which was thoroughly addressed in my first two posts.

Forum List

Back