Melania Trump's Farewell Message

Communist "Americans" need not comment. The Trumps are too good for half of America

My computer audio is out, so I could not hear her words.

But I didn't need to.

I would sum her in one word: classy.

I wish her (and her dear husband) the very best of luck, and I thank both of them for their devoted service to the country, despite the most vicious and filthy campaign against a Presidential couple in the history of this tortured nation.

A First Lady with class.

Only First Lady not to welcome the incoming Presidential family to the White House

No Class Trump

A First Lady with class.

Only First Lady not to welcome the incoming Presidential family to the White House

No Class Trump

No class Ed Norton.
One of these days! To the moon!

A First Lady with class.

A gold digging trophy wife who by all outward appearances, only remodeled the Rose Garden. Not much else.
She won't be missed. I give their marriage another 6 months. He'll probably dump her like he did the other two.
I axed Commie Americans not to comment. You have no say traitor

A First Lady with class.

A gold digging trophy wife who by all outward appearances, only remodeled the Rose Garden. Not much else.
She won't be missed. I give their marriage another 6 months. He'll probably dump her like he did the other two.
I axed Commie Americans not to comment. You have no say traitor

Tough shit?..that the proper response? She did nothing of note for four years. She was an enabler of her narcissistic husband.
Good riddance.

Forum List

Back