Bay County Republican Party won't acknowledge Biden win

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
"PANAMA CITY, Fla. (AP) — The Bay County Republican Party said it won’t recognize President-elect Joe Biden as legitimate unless President Donald Trump concedes and acknowledges that the 2020 election was fair.

The Florida Panhandle organization’s executive committee voted last month, deciding that its officials should not cooperate with Biden’s administration.

The organization said in a statement that the future of the Republican Party lies in Florida and that it’s members have an obligation to protect its conservative values, according to the Pensacola News Journal."

Conservative ‘values’ such as dishonesty, ignoring facts and the truth, misinformation, and lies.

I wonder what effect that will have on the Biden Admin.

A fart in the wind maybe?

Does it mean they can't accept Federal money if offered?

Next time we get hit with another hurricane maybe they can refuse to ask for some free money? Fat chance of that. After Micheal two years ago all these "conservatives" begged the government for help.

Is there really any difference between the panhandle and Alabama?

Do what you like inbreds. It's rather amusing.

"PANAMA CITY, Fla. (AP) — The Bay County Republican Party said it won’t recognize President-elect Joe Biden as legitimate unless President Donald Trump concedes and acknowledges that the 2020 election was fair.

The Florida Panhandle organization’s executive committee voted last month, deciding that its officials should not cooperate with Biden’s administration.

The organization said in a statement that the future of the Republican Party lies in Florida and that it’s members have an obligation to protect its conservative values, according to the Pensacola News Journal."

Conservative ‘values’ such as dishonesty, ignoring facts and the truth, misinformation, and lies.
Good on them. The election was illegitimate and so is China Joe and Kameltoe. I've got more respect for the grade school hall monitors than I do for those two or any democrat. America will have NO president or vice president after Jan. 20. The election is a sham.

Mtiv[1].gif

Fine by me. Thanks Bay county GOP.

And I don't believe that county is real. It can't be so I deny it exists. Besides, I've been there. I spent a week there one day.

That happens when u cheat the vote

Next time we get hit with another hurricane maybe they can refuse to ask for some free money? Fat chance of that. After Micheal two years ago all these "conservatives" begged the government for help.

Maybe they'll refuse to pay for those programs instead.

The Bay county republican party is a bunch of rich service industry business owners who depend greatly on every subsidy and tax credit they can squeeze out of every level of the government.

The Bay county republican party is a bunch of rich service industry business owners who depend greatly on every subsidy and tax credit they can squeeze out of every level of the government.
Maybe. But the suggestion that conservatives who use government programs that they oppose are hypocrites is bullshit.

I knew it was PCB before I opened the link.. Redneck Riviera is the upscale description.

Its an awful community .. its poor, uneducated and transient.

Does the poor little commie need a tissue? So far in this country people are entitled to their opinions. I know you commies hate that, but learn to deal with it.

Forum List

Back