The Best Thing Trump did

LOWERED food prices.
LOWERED gas prices SO LOW.........that we haven't seen those prices since the late 80's/early 90's!!!

Awesome! Except it's pure fantasy.

No food got cheaper (where do you even get such bs), and gas prices slightly increased 2017-2019 untill Covid crash in 2020.

And he did tons of great things, like The SALT tax deduction being removed........genius and way over due........but the best thing he did was prove us right about the RINOs in the party and drove them out of power and even out of the party

Jen Rubin, who never really advocated the republican position, was always called a republican/conservative for the WaPo.........we knew she wasn't and thanks to Trump she left the party and her crazy bullshit as well...........

Donald J Trump, we thank you for exposing all these bullshit grifters and covert democrats trying to come across as republicans.........I can not thank you enough for that.

Plus lets face it Jen Rubin looks like a democrat.........she is medusa level ugly.
Trump did only ONE good thing. He appointed right wing justices to the Supreme Court, which any GOP president would have done.

Everything else he did was corrupt, inept, stupid, and criminal.

As for RINOs, Trump is the RINO. Doubled the federal deficit in two years (so much for fiscal conservatism), cheated on all three wives (so much for Family Values), lied several times a day (so much for integrity), started a losing far left bullshit trade war which cost American business billions of dollars, massively exploded the trade deficits with Mexico and China, fomented an insurrection, and sank the American economy by treating Covid like a hoax which also led to the most deaths on the entire planet.

There's more. So much more. But the very best thing Trump ever did was lose re-election.

Which his policies were awesome and he was better than Reagan on the border........but I think Reagan would have TRumps posisiton now. We tried amnesty and it failed.....
Really?

Ronald Reagan

September 1 1980
Liberty State Park in Jersey City, N.J.

"Through this Golden Door has come millions of men and women. These families came here to work. Others came to America and often harrowing conditions. They didn’t ask what this country could do for them but what they could do to make this refuge the greatest home of freedom in history. They brought with them courage and the values of family, work, and freedom. Let us pledge to each other that we can make America great again."

Sound familiar?

The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 was signed into law by Ronald Reagan and allowed illegal immigrants who entered the U.S. before 1982 to be legalized.

immigration has always been a wedge issue because we want cheap labor

so we howl about a wall, while legislating all manner of excuses to legally get around it

those few of you who realize we've been played are not so thrilled when we are 'told what we want to hear'

~S~

Really?

Ronald Reagan

September 1 1980

"Through this Golden Door has come millions of men and women. These families came here to work. Others came to America and often harrowing conditions. They didn’t ask what this country could do for them but what they could do to make this refuge the greatest home of freedom in history. They brought with them courage and the values of family, work, and freedom. Let us pledge to each other that we can make America great again."

Sound familiar?

The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 was signed into law by Ronald Reagan and allowed illegal immigrants who entered the U.S. before 1982 to be legalized.
Hey dumbass, did you not catch my comment on AMNESTY? See all republicans like LEGAL immigration...........it's a nuance you morons can't figure out. And we tried Amnesty with Reagan for Illegal immigrants...and it failed..........do I need to type slower?

Trump did only ONE good thing. He appointed right wing justices to the Supreme Court, which any GOP president would have done.

Everything else he did was corrupt, inept, stupid, and criminal.

As for RINOs, Trump is the RINO. Doubled the federal deficit in two years (so much for fiscal conservatism), cheated on all three wives (so much for Family Values), lied several times a day (so much for integrity), started a losing far left bullshit trade war which cost American business billions of dollars, massively exploded the trade deficits with Mexico and China, fomented an insurrection, and sank the American economy by treating Covid like a hoax which also led to the most deaths on the entire planet.

There's more. So much more. But the very best thing Trump ever did was lose re-election.
Sorry G, he's not, he got more shit done in 4 years than both Bushes (12 years) or had McCain or Romeny been elected more than them.......I don't give a fuck about his past, he was pro choice then, he became the most pro life president I've ever seen and he fucked the blue states with the SALT deductions (about fucking time someone made the dems face their own policies)......it's all I need to see.

The best thing Trump did was push you guys further to the right...you've lost 7 of the last 8 popular votes and you're straying further and further away from the center.
We're much closer to the center than the CRT, chicks with dicks party.........sorry......

That stuff is just liberty dude… live free.

You on the other hand with this stolen election nonsense is quite literally going after the foundation of our democracy which is the our vote. Shame on you
What stolen election nonsense.........I don't cry about it.....I do think it was shady, that happens when democrats just change voting rules they aren't allowed to........but I've never argued Trump was going to be President after the election....check my posts.

Sorry G, he's not, he got more shit done in 4 years than both Bushes (12 years) or had McCain or Romeny been elected more than them.......I don't give a fuck about his past, he was pro choice then, he became the most pro life president I've ever seen and he fucked the blue states with the SALT deductions (about fucking time someone made the dems face their own policies)......it's all I need to see.

And only got one term...ran up $8T in debt...in that one term. LOL

And only got one term...ran up $8T in debt...in that one term. LOL
Let me guess, those include COVID, when people like you wanted the country shut down and wanted the govt to pay for everything. So you don't really give a shit about the debt and don't put it into context, becasue you're a lying piece of shit. Now when you care about the debt, let me know.....until then fuck off.

What stolen election nonsense.........I don't cry about it.....I do think it was shady, that happens when democrats just change voting rules they aren't allowed to........but I've never argued Trump was going to be President after the election....check my posts.
True you’ve been straight on the subject from what I remember. I must have thought I was replying to somebody else when I made that post. My apologies

True you’ve been straight on the subject from what I remember. I must have thought I was replying to somebody else when I made that post. My apologies
appreciate the correction, thank you for that!

Let me guess, those include COVID, when people like you wanted the country shut down and wanted the govt to pay for everything. So you don't really give a shit about the debt and don't put it into context, becasue you're a lying piece of shit. Now when you care about the debt, let me know.....until then fuck off.

Tissue baby?

Your blob ran up $8T in debt in his one term. LOL

Killing off Isis
Getting a quick vaccine
almost finished the wall
Best economy in history
Best pro business policies
Lowering drug rates
Middle East peace deals
Better HC for vets
How about these?
  • Passed an Infrastructure bill
  • Built a yuuuuge wall using Mexico's money
  • Repealed Obamacare
  • Cancel all funding of sanctuary cities
  • Indicted Hillary

:laughing0301:

Really?

Ronald Reagan

September 1 1980

Sound familiar?

The results of the mid 1960's Immigration Bill with millions of illegals. What is the percentage of people back then getting frees stuff as compared to today? And what was that era as compared to those before LBJ? The costs are growing exponentially. Because of people like your beliefs who you vote for we are facing shortages now. Our children are being molested. The line has been crossed into what is left of the nuclear family homes.

If the SALT deduction is your idea of getting more shit done than both Bushes, then you are truly stupid.

Where's that Obamacare replacement he said he had? Where's the wall? Where's the check from Mexico?

Where's the balanced budget? He doubled the deficit within his first two years, so yeah that's one thing he achieved both Bushes didn't.

How about these?
  • Passed an Infrastructure bill
  • Built a yuuuuge wall using Mexico's money
  • Repealed Obamacare
  • Cancel all funding of sanctuary cities
  • Indicted Hillary

:laughing0301:
All of that was doable. Progs and deep state Repubs interfered. Prog women are the death of the west. And they will get theirs when the worst happens to nations.

If the SALT deduction is your idea of getting more shit done than both Bushes, then you are truly stupid.

Where's that Obamacare replacement he said he had? Where's the wall? Where's the check from Mexico?

Where's the balanced budget? He doubled the deficit within his first two years, so yeah that's one thing he achieved both Bushes didn't.
Yep, the SALT reduction was awesome......there's a ton of shit he did.......and yes he got way more done than the Bushes......especially on cultural issues..........those pussies wouldn't even get involved........as for the debt, it's monolopoly money at this point........it never goes down.....and he never claimed to focus on it........we didn't vote for him to do that, becasue none of the republicans do it......

All of that was doable. Progs and deep state Repubs interfered. Prog women are the death of the west. And they will get theirs when the worst happens to nations.
In other words, your orange douche bag proved incompetent? Yeah, that's my point.

Forum List

Back