The Best Thing Trump did

The Best Thing Trump did​

Is give us this:

Ivanka-net-worth.jpg

RINOs like Liz Cheney gotta go. I do think Trump should have spent as much time as possible getting the border wall built.

The one thing i DID like was, Trump wasn't a career incumbent , in fact he was quite the 'outsider' to most of them.....~S~

Moonglow
According to polls and government resources
I know you hate him but his policies were good despite the character flaws
I have been going to the VA since Bush let us back in after Reagan cut us out and I know exactly this the VA is a good place, at least the one I go to and it has only gotten better since 2004....I hate Trump but he didn't do anything different.

I was hoping the same....ah well, maybe he won't get vaxxed and get COVID and die. That would be great...
We all will die, some hopefully sooner than later, like in your case.

Perhaps then you will stop obsessing over the man whose accomplishments diminish hateful
bitter twerps like yourself to nothingness.

Actually Trump closing the border and having Mexico stopping the illegals from entering the United States saved us billions. So yes they payed for the wall.
Sure they did.
How many 'billions' did the orange retard, save us?
So why did Trump have to redirect $3.6 billion from the military?

President Donald Trump on 10 January 2019 claimed he never said Mexico would write a check to pay for his promised new border wall.

“Who’s going to pay for the wall,” Trump asked. “Mexico,” the crowd replied. “And by the way, by the way, 100 percent. You know the politicians say, ‘they’ll never pay’ — 100 percent,” Trump said.

“They’re not going to write us a check,” Hannity replied.

“They’ll pay. They’ll pay. In one form or another,” Trump responded. “They may even write us a check by the time they see what happens. They may.”

So, who is gonna pay for the wall?

'Mexico might pay'

''When during the campaign I would say Mexico is going to pay for it. Obviously I never said this and I never meant they are going to write out a check,' he said at the White House.

Yeah, obvious to any one with a brain.

Last edited:
Sure they did.
How many 'billions' did the orange retard, save us?
So why did Trump have to redirect $3.6 billion from the military?

President Donald Trump on 10 January 2019 claimed he never said Mexico would write a check to pay for his promised new border wall.

“Who’s going to pay for the wall,” Trump asked. “Mexico,” the crowd replied. “And by the way, by the way, 100 percent. You know the politicians say, ‘they’ll never pay’ — 100 percent,” Trump said.

“They’re not going to write us a check,” Hannity replied.

“They’ll pay. They’ll pay. In one form or another,” Trump responded. “They may even write us a check by the time they see what happens. They may.”

So, who is gonna pay for the wall?

'Mexico might pay'

''When during the campaign I would say Mexico is going to pay for it. Obviously I never said this and I never meant they are going to write out a check,' he said at the White House.

Yeah, obvious to any one with a brain.
He shut the border down. Which is all I needed to know. Now Biden has opened it back up, fully.

Paying for a wall can have a lot of meanings. Consider Trump put pressure on Mexico to protect their side of the border, which they made an effort to as a result. USA wasn't paying for it, hence, Mexico "paid for the wall".

The wall is both an object and symbolic.

He shut the border down. Which is all I needed to know. Now Biden has opened it back up, fully.
No, he didn't he curbed legal immigrations.
The illegal immigrants crossing the border never slowed down.

President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign makes the misleading claim in a TV ad that he is “cutting illegal immigration in half.” In fact, apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border in fiscal year 2019 were more than double the total in fiscal year 2016 and almost triple the total in fiscal year 2017.

In fiscal year 2019, there were 851,508 total apprehensions, which is the highest since 858,638 in fiscal year 2007.

The fiscal 2019 total is 115% higher than the 396,579 apprehensions in fiscal year 2018, and 180% higher than the 303,916 apprehensions in fiscal year 2017, which included almost four months of Barack Obama’s presidency and over eight months of Trump’s.

Compared with the 408,870 apprehensions in fiscal year 2016, the last full fiscal year before Trump took office, apprehensions during the most recent fiscal year were up 108%.

By all of those measures, border officials are catching more people at the border under Trump — not fewer.

(Note: There are technically no statistics for those who cross the border illegally, but apprehensions by CBP are used to measure such trends.)

Forum List

Back