The Best of Michael Jackson

Here is cool fotoe of Michael Jackson

1596924348428.png

Here is a long lost fotoe of Michael Jackson. He Played on Good Times

View attachment 372700
Michael Jackson's sister actually did appear on GoodTimes.

Correct, and so did Michael

The role of Michael Evens was played by Ralph Carter.

Here is a long lost fotoe of Michael Jackson. He Played on Good Times

View attachment 372700
Michael Jackson's sister actually did appear on GoodTimes.

Correct, and so did Michael

The role of Michael Evens was played by Ralph Carter.

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME TO ME

This isn't my favorite, but fun fact, the mysterious guy in the trench coat was my acting teacher's boyfriend.

ETA: Also, I met Michael Jackson one time, aaages ago. It was at his church at the time, in Woodland Hills. Crazy story, actually.

Last edited:
Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

I have enjoyed a lot of his music, but thought I might comment on your avatar of him. It is a good picture, looking just like himself, for someone who sleeps in sunglasses and has had a lot of plastic surgery and skin treatments. Very talented, but very troubled guy. R.I.P.

I saw Michael Jackson in concert. A piece of his nose flew off. I caught it with chop-sticks in mid-air flight.
I got it stored in a hermetically sealed vessel. I might be putting it up for sale....

BAWWWWHAHAHA!!!.Wait til they really get to know ya..................LOLOL

prince won me over? over time.. not this clown.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

I have enjoyed a lot of his music, but thought I might comment on your avatar of him. It is a good picture, looking just like himself, for someone who sleeps in sunglasses and has had a lot of plastic surgery and skin treatments. Very talented, but very troubled guy. R.I.P.

I saw Michael Jackson in concert. A piece of his nose flew off. I caught it with chop-sticks in mid-air flight.
I got it stored in a hermetically sealed vessel. I might be putting it up for sale....

Prince had 5 times the talent as MJ.
MJ was an entertainer, dancer and had a HUGE machine behind him to write the songs, produce the videos, write the music and even choreograph. Don't believe that.... read the credits.
Prince had Prince. And Prince wrote dozens of big hits for other singers as well.
There was a reason Prince started beating out MJ.

NUMBERS DON'T LIE....

Yes, Jackson does reign with the top-selling album (“Thriller,” 32 million copies sold in America) and ranks seventh among artists for all-times sales (79 million). Prince, meanwhile, languishes far down the list (20.5 million) — below lesser fads such as Meat Loaf, Nelly and Nickelback.

Yes, Prince has won his fair share of Grammys for his sound tracks and rock performances. Don't forget about a trove of MTV awards. But Michael Jackson really takes the prize for winning the most prizes. Check out his collection: 23 Guinness World Records, 40 Billboard Awards, 13 Grammys, and 26 American Music Awards.

Uh... yeah... no.
That doesn't mean MJ had more talent. In fact it is the opposite.
All of MJs awards and album sales are due more to Rod Templeton than MJ. He wrote virtually every hit Michael danced and sang to.
Liked all of his fantastic dance moves?? That was Jeffery Daniels. Jeff Daniels even made up the famous moon walk.
Then let's talk marketing, lighting and who produced the videos. HINT: None of it was MJ.
He sang and did what he was trained to do.
Prince did everything. Wrote everything. In fact bet you didn't know he wrote 16 #1 hits for OTHER performers. He could play a multitude of musical instruments.
Prince lived for music.
Michael Jackson lived to entertain little boys.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

MJ was an entertainer, dancer and had a HUGE machine behind him to write the songs, produce the videos, write the music and even choreograph. Don't believe that.... read the credits.
Prince had Prince. And Prince wrote dozens of big hits for other singers as well.

NUMBERS DON'T LIE....

Yes, Jackson does reign with the top-selling album (“Thriller,” 32 million copies sold in America) and ranks seventh among artists for all-times sales (79 million). Prince, meanwhile, languishes far down the list (20.5 million) — below lesser fads such as Meat Loaf, Nelly and Nickelback.

Yes, Prince has won his fair share of Grammys for his sound tracks and rock performances. Don't forget about a trove of MTV awards. But Michael Jackson really takes the prize for winning the most prizes. Check out his collection: 23 Guinness World Records, 40 Billboard Awards, 13 Grammys, and 26 American Music Awards.

Uh... yeah... no.
All of MJs awards and album sales are due more to Rod Templeton than MJ. He wrote virtually every hit Michael danced and sang to.
Liked all of his fantastic dance moves?? That was Jeffery Daniels. Jeff Daniels even made up the famous moon walk.
Then let's talk marketing, lighting and who produced the videos. HINT: None of it was MJ.
Prince did everything. Wrote everything. In fact bet you didn't know he wrote 16 #1 hits for OTHER performers. He could play a multitude of musical instruments.
Prince lived for music.

That's a good post. That's what I think. But I couldn't have said it, ;) that eloquently.

I don't think Prince and MJ knew that they were in a "whose the most talented" competition. That being said, either could be argued to be the most talented depending on what metrics chosen to make the argument as shown in previous posts.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

NUMBERS DON'T LIE....

Uh... yeah... no.
Prince lived for music.

YOU SOUND RACIST!

I don't think Prince and MJ knew that they were in a "whose the most talented" competition. That being said, either could be argued to be the most talented depending on what metrics chosen to make the argument as shown in previous posts.
Exactly....
MJ's talent of following directions well, and memorizing lyrics he didn't write is unparalleled.
Meanwhile Prince's talent of writing/composing/instrumentation/singing is better.
So yeah... when it comes to memorizing what other people accomplished... MJ is on top

I will limit myself to music here....because wow! he was one of the best American musician/performers ever!

Jackson 5 I adore of course, but from Michael ....this is my fav from him....omg.....it's just so, so, so good.

Michael Jackson - Human Nature (Official Music)

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Yes, Prince was totally amazing! love Prince :up:

But Michael was out of this world amazing and talented! one for the history books! :clap:

I just never could deal with Prince's butt hanging out of his pants.

Another favorite of mine

Michael Jackson - Give In To Me (Official Video)

Forum List

Back