The Best of Michael Jackson

I could not possible listen to anything by him. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, but there are so many smoking guns with him and young boys it is WELL beyond the benefit of doubt that he probably was an active pedophile.
And that makes him human garbage.

I could not possible listen to anything by him. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, but there are so many smoking guns with him and young boys it is WELL beyond the benefit of doubt that he probably was an active pedophile.

But Michael was exonerated unanimously by 12 Angry Men in 2005.

Folks like Mr. Jackson have been known to be shaken down with false accusations. Remember how Mike Avenatti and Stormy Daniels tried to shake down President Trump with phony accusations of impropriety?

Folks like Mr. Jackson have been known to be shaken down with false accusations. Remember how Mike Avenatti and Stormy Daniels tried to shake down President Trump with phony accusations of impropriety?
Don't believe it whatsoever. It is very difficult to prove something when most of the people involved have gag orders, and others refuse to speak because they still are on the payroll of the family.
No normal grown ass man spends his weekends literally sleeping in the same bed with 10 year old boys unless they are seriously fucked. He says it was "sweet and loving" - his own damn words. The dude was a sick SOB.... PERIOD.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

hqdefault.jpg

This has got to be my favorite Jackson song. When he was an adult after his 1st pubic hair.

Michael was a waldo. Never had any pubes....

Throw a vid in with your responses...................Waldo.Lol
I'm sorry Michael for making you the BUTT of jokes.

Just masterful arrangements on this tune.

What did he do to himself? What a handsome black man he was back in the day. I personally never liked his music. I think he spent to much time trying to look like his sister?

He wanted to be WHITE. I BELIEVE that's what his problem was.

Propofol caught his nose at a concert went it flew off. :aargh: he has it up for sale?

This has got to be my favorite Jackson song. When he was an adult after his 1st pubic hair.

What did he do to himself? What a handsome black man he was back in the day. I personally never liked his music. I think he spent to much time trying to look like his sister?

Propofol caught his nose at a concert went it flew off. :aargh: he has it up for sale?

Yep, I believe so.

I don't think he was ever the same after his hair caught fire and burned his scalp.

I don't think he was ever the same after his hair caught fire and burned his scalp.

That COULD be.

Exactly.

Maybe. I knew of Michael Jackson when the Jacksons and the Osmonds were arch rivals in the Boy Band category. Donnie Osmond's hair never caught fire and he turned out pretty much normative.

..how many singers stand the test of time like he did? not many ..have to give it to him for that
...I started to listen to him in his early career
...drugs---how many entertainers have died of drugs? you would think by NOW, they wouldn't take anything stronger than aspirin

Maybe. I knew of Michael Jackson when the Jacksons and the Osmonds were arch rivals in the Boy Band category. Donnie Osmond's hair never caught fire and he turned out pretty much normative.

You sound so racist!

Attachments

• 1596917052366.png
    1596917052366.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 23
Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

I have enjoyed a lot of his music, but thought I might comment on your avatar of him. It is a good picture, looking just like himself, for someone who sleeps in sunglasses and has had a lot of plastic surgery and skin treatments. Very talented, but very troubled guy. R.I.P.

I saw Michael Jackson in concert. A piece of his nose flew off. I caught it with chop-sticks in mid-air flight.
I got it stored in a hermetically sealed vessel. I might be putting it up for sale....

BAWWWWHAHAHA!!!.Wait til they really get to know ya..................LOLOL

..how many singers stand the test of time like he did? not many ..have to give it to him for that
...I started to listen to him in his early career
...drugs---how many entertainers have died of drugs? you would think by NOW, they wouldn't take anything stronger than aspirin
The problem with Michael Jackson was a multitude of issues. His family life was pretty much torture. His father basically had nothing to do with him and made him feel like shit until... oh wait... you can sing?? - Son I love you!!
Then his early 20s he hit super stardom with no adult around to control a runaway ego and a completely fucked up family all around him. Then started the truly bizarre....

You sound so racist!

1596917584874.png

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

I have enjoyed a lot of his music, but thought I might comment on your avatar of him. It is a good picture, looking just like himself, for someone who sleeps in sunglasses and has had a lot of plastic surgery and skin treatments. Very talented, but very troubled guy. R.I.P.

I saw Michael Jackson in concert. A piece of his nose flew off. I caught it with chop-sticks in mid-air flight.
I got it stored in a hermetically sealed vessel. I might be putting it up for sale....

prince won me over? over time.. not this clown.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

prince won me over? over time.. not this clown.

Honey I miss you. and i'm feeling blue? I wont even play it on you tube. I wont even play it on keyboard. cry

Forum List

Back