The Best of Michael Jackson

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

I have enjoyed a lot of his music, but thought I might comment on your avatar of him. It is a good picture, looking just like himself, for someone who sleeps in sunglasses and has had a lot of plastic surgery and skin treatments. Very talented, but very troubled guy. R.I.P.

I saw Michael Jackson in concert. A piece of his nose flew off. I caught it with chop-sticks in mid-air flight.
I got it stored in a hermetically sealed vessel. I might be putting it up for sale....

BAWWWWHAHAHA!!!.Wait til they really get to know ya..................LOLOL

prince won me over? over time.. not this clown.

Prince had 5 times the talent as MJ.
MJ was an entertainer, dancer and had a HUGE machine behind him to write the songs, produce the videos, write the music and even choreograph. Don't believe that.... read the credits.
Prince had Prince. And Prince wrote dozens of big hits for other singers as well.
There was a reason Prince started beating out MJ.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

hqdefault.jpg

I got a piece of his nose.. It flew off mid-concert. I used chop-sticks to catch it mid-flight. I have it stored. I am thinking of selling it...

Ought to bring a bunch as a prize at a gynecologists finger smelling convention

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

I have enjoyed a lot of his music, but thought I might comment on your avatar of him. It is a good picture, looking just like himself, for someone who sleeps in sunglasses and has had a lot of plastic surgery and skin treatments. Very talented, but very troubled guy. R.I.P.

I saw Michael Jackson in concert. A piece of his nose flew off. I caught it with chop-sticks in mid-air flight.
I got it stored in a hermetically sealed vessel. I might be putting it up for sale....

Honey I miss you. and i'm feeling blue? I wont even play it on you tube. I wont even play it on keyboard. cry

I remember my sister and her friends would all cry when this came on...........

Not politically correct today:

She was always young at heart, kind of dumb, and kind of smart......................Don't think women take kindly.

Also

Came running in all excited, slipped and almost killed herself, and I laughed til I cried..........Nice guy

..how many singers stand the test of time like he did? not many ..have to give it to him for that
...I started to listen to him in his early career
...drugs---how many entertainers have died of drugs? you would think by NOW, they wouldn't take anything stronger than aspirin
The problem with Michael Jackson was a multitude of issues. His family life was pretty much torture. His father basically had nothing to do with him and made him feel like shit until... oh wait... you can sing?? - Son I love you!!
Then his early 20s he hit super stardom with no adult around to control a runaway ego and a completely fucked up family all around him. Then started the truly bizarre....
..we still have them dying of drugs ...don't take all of that crap

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

MJ was an entertainer, dancer and had a HUGE machine behind him to write the songs, produce the videos, write the music and even choreograph. Don't believe that.... read the credits.
Prince had Prince. And Prince wrote dozens of big hits for other singers as well.

NUMBERS DON'T LIE....

Yes, Jackson does reign with the top-selling album (“Thriller,” 32 million copies sold in America) and ranks seventh among artists for all-times sales (79 million). Prince, meanwhile, languishes far down the list (20.5 million) — below lesser fads such as Meat Loaf, Nelly and Nickelback.

Yes, Prince has won his fair share of Grammys for his sound tracks and rock performances. Don't forget about a trove of MTV awards. But Michael Jackson really takes the prize for winning the most prizes. Check out his collection: 23 Guinness World Records, 40 Billboard Awards, 13 Grammys, and 26 American Music Awards.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Prince made every single decision his entire F career. Record producers and all. Listened to no one. Was always right.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Honey I miss you. and i'm feeling blue? I wont even play it on you tube. I wont even play it on keyboard. cry

She was always young at heart, kind of dumb, and kind of smart......................Don't think women take kindly.

Also

Came running in all excited, slipped and almost killed herself, and I laughed til I cried..........Nice guy

When I hear certain songs "I get wood" put a sock on my Long Johnson and run around my bunker with nothing on but the sock and shake my groove thang!

What the hell is wrong with you people? It's clearly this. Although I still don't think that small black boy is related to Micheal.

I love that song. Here's another one with a similar message...

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Also

I would cry too if Michael Jackson came on me too

This has got to be my favorite Jackson song. When he was an adult after his 1st pubic hair.

Michael was a waldo. Never had any pubes....

Throw a vid in with your responses...................Waldo.Lol
I'm sorry Michael for making you the BUTT of jokes.

Just masterful arrangements on this tune.

What did he do to himself? What a handsome black man he was back in the day. I personally never liked his music. I think he spent to much time trying to look like his sister?

He wanted to be WHITE. I BELIEVE that's what his problem was.

I don't think he was ever the same after his hair caught fire and burned his scalp.

Maybe. I knew of Michael Jackson when the Jacksons and the Osmonds were arch rivals in the Boy Band category. Donnie Osmond's hair never caught fire and he turned out pretty much normative.

You sound so racist!

how is that racist?!

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

That's what I thought too? maybe I am the only one to admit he stunk? just my point of view?

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Prince--hahahhah
nowhere near MJ..MJ much better

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Purple rain. the story is his chicks wrote it?

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Purple rain. the story is his chicks wrote it?

But I had to learn to admire him. As time went by. I did. I was just making a comparison? The only reason i even dare to bring this up.. Is two weiro's? The only good songs MJ did was when he was kid... maybe older about TWO! JMHO

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Prince made every single decision his entire F career. Record producers and all. Listened to no one. Was always right.

Touche? and we can all get into more talent? original people? real musicians who wrote their own songs? broke? recorded them, sang them? who wants to start first?

Forum List

Back