The Best of Michael Jackson

Propofol

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2020
Making Crixus squirm
Show us your favorites!

Mine...

1596904818079.png

What the hell is wrong with you people? It's clearly this. Although I still don't think that small black boy is related to Micheal.

I always thought that Jacko's song "Bad" was hilarious as hell. It seem incredible to me that people back in the day thought that Michael Jackson was tough.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

I have enjoyed a lot of his music, but thought I might comment on your avatar of him. It is a good picture, looking just like himself, for someone who sleeps in sunglasses and has had a lot of plastic surgery and skin treatments. Very talented, but very troubled guy. R.I.P.

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

I have enjoyed a lot of his music, but thought I might comment on your avatar of him. It is a good picture, looking just like himself, for someone who sleeps in sunglasses and has had a lot of plastic surgery and skin treatments. Very talented, but very troubled guy. R.I.P.

I saw Michael Jackson in concert. A piece of his nose flew off. I caught it with chop-sticks in mid-air flight.
I got it stored in a hermetically sealed vessel. I might be putting it up for sale....

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

I saw Michael Jackson in concert. A piece of his nose flew off. I caught it with chop-sticks in mid-air flight.
I got it stored in a hermetically sealed vessel. I might be putting it up for sale....

Priceless! :auiqs.jpg:

I always thought that Jacko's song "Bad" was hilarious as hell. It seem incredible to me that people back in the day thought that Michael Jackson was tough.

I never though MJ was tough, but he had the moves.

I never though MJ was tough, but he had the moves.
Agreed. I'm not sure the guy ever hit 130 lbs in his whole life. Without a weapon there is just no threat there.

Edit: I just looked it up... 136 lbs. Yeah... Just... No.

I always thought dangling a baby over a multi-story balcony was one of his best. He didn't even have that good of a grip

Michael-Jackon-dangles-baby.jpg

This has got to be my favorite Jackson song. When he was an adult after his 1st pubic hair.

Michael was a waldo. Never had any pubes....

Throw a vid in with your responses...................Waldo.Lol
I'm sorry Michael for making you the BUTT of jokes.

Just masterful arrangements on this tune.

What did he do to himself? What a handsome black man he was back in the day. I personally never liked his music. I think he spent to much time trying to look like his sister?

Show us your favorites!

Mine...

View attachment 372611

Ha-ha! It sounds like you DO have a NOSE for memorabilia...................

This has got to be my favorite Jackson song. When he was an adult after his 1st pubic hair.

Michael was a waldo. Never had any pubes....

Throw a vid in with your responses...................Waldo.Lol
I'm sorry Michael for making you the BUTT of jokes.

Just masterful arrangements on this tune.

What did he do to himself? What a handsome black man he was back in the day. I personally never liked his music. I think he spent to much time trying to look like his sister?

He wanted to be WHITE. I BELIEVE that's what his problem was.

Forum List

Back