The Art of Hunter Biden

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I have read a lot of churlish posts regarding his work, People suggesting that he is cashing in on his celebrity. Or worse.

Im not an art expert but his work seems credible enough and the prices seem to be not excessive.

He has resolved the grift issue by making buyers anon and it is likely that they may turn out to be a good investment at some point,

I have read a lot of churlish posts regarding his work, People suggesting that he is cashing in on his celebrity. Or worse.

Im not an art expert but his work seems credible enough and the prices seem to be not excessive.

He has resolved the grift issue by making buyers anon and it is likely that they may turn out to be a good investment at some point,
Now I know it. You are definitely a full blown kook.

Hunter Biden is a talented artist
Better than Picasso

"struck a deal to keep the identities of any buyers secret to prevent influence peddling."

so, if there is influence peddling, the names will be hidden to prevent anyone from finding out who they are, and where they are from?

Don't forget the talent of Hunter as a CEO in places like the Ukraine and China for having seeming less zero experience with anything, including painting, and will also be named in the same breath with men like Rockefeller and Bezos.

I think Hunter is what you would call a genius in its purest form.

Speaking of purity, Cocaine Mitch says he sells some good stuff as well.

Just so everyone knows, comedians around the world are protesting thanks to this thread

Comedians pride themselves in making jokes that are funny, but at this rate, the Democrat party is writing those jokes for them.

But that is the goal, unemployment for all those comedians, isn't that democrats.

Last edited:
Don't forget the talent of Hunter as a CEO in places like the Ukraine and China for having seeming less zero experience with anything, including painting, and will also be named in the same breath with men like Rockefeller and Bezos.

I think Hunter is what you would call a genius in its purest form.

Speaking of purity, Cocaine Mitch says he sells some good stuff as well.

Yes, he's like a savant.

Throw in the crack and he's a super-fast savant.

That explains it.

1668792385262.png

I put him beside Jim Carrey

Big name, small talent, lots of rich friends with no taste

"struck a deal to keep the identities of any buyers secret to prevent influence peddling."

so, if there is influence peddling, the names will be hidden to prevent anyone from finding out who they are, and where they are from?
There is obviously a slight risk there but I am not sure what else he can do to prevent that.
We have the integrity of Joe Biden as well. Its not like Jared trousering £2bn of saudi money. I doubt that bastard could paint a fence.

LOL. You Russians are too much.

Forum List

Back