Update: Family of the First American Released By Hamas Had Bought Hunter Biden's Art Work

Where is the evidence that the family bought a painting?????? This is just more fake news and bullshit.
I was only commenting on the story as presented.

I would leave it to the OP to verify the veracity of the story or not, just as they see fit. I will say that townhall.com is noted as a very reliable source that clearly separates opinion from fact.

Both unlikely scenarios.

Hamas is releasing hostages at a snail's pace to give themselves time to regroup and plan the next anti-Semetic atrocity.

Biden himself would not have been involved in picking who was released. If there was any favoritism in who they released, it would have been affected by whoever bought the six-figure Hunter Biden painting calling whoever he was given access to in exchange for that donation and saying, "I have a kid in that mess. You think really I paid that crackhead $250K for just a picture I wouldn't hang in the maids' quarters? I want some action, and pronto!"

But it is equally likely that the release of the child of a Biden briber was coincidence. But that doesn't make Biden the innocent victim of a conspriracy theory. That kind of suspicion is exactly what he invited when he allowed Hunter to so blatantly cash in what Hunter calls "the Biden brand."

Hamas has been putting pressure on Israel by making narratives. It's getting 3 prisoners for every one hostage, because they've put pressure on, AND because they know that the Israeli govt cares way more about its own people than Hamas cares about its own.

I doubt Hamas is building up to anything right now, it's just trying to get as much out of this situation as it can.

Yes, the kid was probably released for quite a few reasons, firstly to show that Hamas is some kind of "kind" entity, which it clearly isn't.

How many Americans were held captive?
Tater says about 10…..so WTF are the odds ANY of them bought Crackhead’s finger paintings, much less the one at the top of the list to ge freed.

The numbers are astronomical. :auiqs.jpg:

I was only commenting on the story as presented.

I would leave it to the OP to verify the veracity of the story or not, just as they see fit. I will say that townhall.com is noted as a very reliable source that clearly separates opinion from fact.

I don't believe anything until it's verified by sources that can pass a fact check test.

Where is townhall.com noted as anything but a Questionable Source with a very poor fact check record?

• Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased and Questionable based on consistent one-sided reporting that always favors the right and numerous failed fact checks.

Hamas has been putting pressure on Israel by making narratives. It's getting 3 prisoners for every one hostage, because they've put pressure on, AND because they know that the Israeli govt cares way more about its own people than Hamas cares about its own.

I doubt Hamas is building up to anything right now, it's just trying to get as much out of this situation as it can.

Yes, the kid was probably released for quite a few reasons, firstly to show that Hamas is some kind of "kind" entity, which it clearly isn't.

I'm waiting for them to start kidnapping more Israeli's so they'll have more prisoners to exchange. The Israelis are now under pressure not to destroy the tunnels because that's where the prisoners are being kept.

Hamas has never kept their word on anything, and they think nothing of killing their own children.

I'm waiting for them to start kidnapping more Israeli's so they'll have more prisoners to exchange.
There you have it folks Dragonlady openly cheering the terrorists and hoping for their continued terrorism in women and children.

You are one massive, disgusting POS KKKanadian shitstain on humanity.

I don't believe anything until it's verified by sources that can pass a fact check test.

Where is townhall.com noted as anything but a Questionable Source with a very poor fact check record?

• Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased and Questionable based on consistent one-sided reporting that always favors the right and numerous failed fact checks.
Well, I would assume that wherever you got that quote is a much more questionable, biased, and consistently one-sided than townhall.com could ever be, since you did not even tell us where you got it.
I'm waiting for them to start kidnapping more Israeli's so they'll have more prisoners to exchange. The Israelis are now under pressure not to destroy the tunnels because that's where the prisoners are being kept.

Hamas has never kept their word on anything, and they think nothing of killing their own children.
Very true.

Well, I would assume that wherever you got that quote is a much more questionable, biased, and consistently one-sided than townhall.com could ever be, since you did not even tell us where you got it.

Very true.

There are actually 4 different reviews, all from VERY credible sources, and they all say the same thing - biased, unreliable, questionable source. Just the fact that it started with Heritage.org makes it questionable.

Ad Fontes Media rates Townhall in the Hyper-Partisan Right category of bias and as Mixed Reliability/Opinion OR Other Issues in terms of reliability. Townhall is a website that features news, conservative columnists, talk radio voices and podcasts. Launched in 1995 by The Heritage Foundation, Townhall is now owned by Salem Media Group.

There are actually 4 different reviews, all from VERY credible sources, and they all say the same thing - biased, unreliable, questionable source. Just the fact that it started with Heritage.org makes it questionable.

Ad Fontes Media rates Townhall in the Hyper-Partisan Right category of bias and as Mixed Reliability/Opinion OR Other Issues in terms of reliability. Townhall is a website that features news, conservative columnists, talk radio voices and podcasts. Launched in 1995 by The Heritage Foundation, Townhall is now owned by Salem Media Group.

Townhall presents itself as a conservative opinion cite, putting it leaps and bounds in the honesty department from say, CBS News.

That doesn't mean that their facts are wrong. In fact - no pun intended - since they are honest about their political leanings and what is and is not opinion, they are less likely than Don Lemmon and Chris Cuomo to make up facts.

Townhall presents itself as a conservative opinion cite, putting it leaps and bounds in the honesty department from say, CBS News.

That doesn't mean that their facts are wrong. In fact - no pun intended - since they are honest about their political leanings and what is and is not opinion, they are less likely than Don Lemmon and Chris Cuomo to make up facts.

I have no knowledge of Don Lemon or Chris Cuomo and cannot comment on their veraciy. I haven’t watched CNN since the Malaysian airliner diasapoearance.

I won’t even click on a Townhall link because their reputation is so bad, nor will I accept one as proof of anything

Opinion pieces are routinely less factual than straight news stories, because opinion pieces aren’t subject to the same standards of verification or proof before publishing

How fucking morally corrupt, dishonest and worthless do you have to be to get upset a 4 year old, 4 FUCKING YEARS OLD, that watched their parents butchered in front of them was released.

Worthless idiodic comments like:
That explains what he was doing in Gaza. He was licking HAMAS asshole.
Just go to show there is not a single authentic thought in this. SHE was in Gaza because she was brought there as 4 year old children do not 'lick HAMAS' anything.

Notice there is not a single mention of who should have been released instead, who was passed up to allow this 4 year old go first or why she should have not been the first released. No one bothers to note that normally we seek to get women and children released first because we recognize the brutality and pointlessness in holding CHILDREN hostage. No, it must be a painting that was sold, not any of the myriad details that we know about.

You want to know why people do not care about Trump supporters crying about anything? It is because they all have the same level of analysis that we see here, none at all. No real data, no fact pattern, no details, no analysis, no introspection no anything of substance. Just one singular fact, that is usually not even verified, and a grand, unjustified narrative of pure fantasy.

Forum List

Back