Update: Family of the First American Released By Hamas Had Bought Hunter Biden's Art Work

Dual Israeli-US citizen, to be clear, since it doesn't seem like anyone else is interested in clarifying. The little girl has very likely lived the entirety of her short life in Israel.

It's important to make the clarification, since the purposeful invocation of the single term ''American'' will no doubt be heavily propagandized in the mainstream to solicit support for as much US involvement as possible in the thousands of years old fighting in the Middle East and to continue squeezing as much out of the American taxpayer as possible at the barrel of our own government's gun. It's unfortunate that those sorts of purposeful editorial tactics are invoked, but they are none the less predictable as well as expected given the nature of the political figures involved.

Anyway. Placing that aside, and with regard to the great-aunt with ties to the Biden business endeavors and to the administration itself, I suppose it just goes to show that who you know gets you higher up on the list.

Glad to hear the little girl is safe and back in her homeland, though.

Last edited:
  • Banned
How many Americans were held captive?
The illegal Biden administration said it was 10 but they don't know if they're alive or dead.

John Kirby Admits Biden Regime Has Limited Information on the Condition of American Hostages Held by Hamas Terrorists: “We Don’t Have a Whole Lot of Information About Them” (VIDEO)​

The illegal Biden administration said it was 10 but they don't know if they're alive or dead.

John Kirby Admits Biden Regime Has Limited Information on the Condition of American Hostages Held by Hamas Terrorists: “We Don’t Have a Whole Lot of Information About Them” (VIDEO)​

So, Biden saw there were some hostages and went "I want that one"?

Doesn't sound like it, according to what you've said.

It seemed more like Hamas went "we want the US on our side, let's release an American"

Most likely, yes!

But there are only a few hostages, and who knows the status of most of them?

"a four-year-old girl became the first American hostage taken during the Oct. 7 attack in Israel to be released."

This is the girl who was released, she's 4 years old. You'd think for Hamas releasing young kids is going to be the most newsworthy for them.... rather than Hunter Biden's paintings.

Also Hamas is releasing one hostage for every three Palestinians released. Hardly a fair deal.

"Hamas released two American hostages, Judith Tai Raanan and her 17-year-old daughter, Natalie Raanan, on Friday nearly two weeks after launching a deadly attack in Israel and abducting around 200 people."

So, some Americans are being released.

Making a machine to bring people back to life?

two men sitting at a bar with the caption, my only real goal in life is to far loud enough to trigger a car alarm

Not only that, the Usurper appointed the Aunt to the U.S. Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad. You can't make this up! I guess buying the painting was a good investment.

You most certainly can make this shit up and that's what the writers on Townhall have done.

Why can't these right wing hate sites just print the truth? Why do they have to lie about Hunter Biden's art, and the aunt being on some commission????

So, Biden saw there were some hostages and went "I want that one"?

Doesn't sound like it, according to what you've said.

It seemed more like Hamas went "we want the US on our side, let's release an American"
Both unlikely scenarios.

Hamas is releasing hostages at a snail's pace to give themselves time to regroup and plan the next anti-Semetic atrocity.

Biden himself would not have been involved in picking who was released. If there was any favoritism in who they released, it would have been affected by whoever bought the six-figure Hunter Biden painting calling whoever he was given access to in exchange for that donation and saying, "I have a kid in that mess. You think really I paid that crackhead $250K for just a picture I wouldn't hang in the maids' quarters? I want some action, and pronto!"

But it is equally likely that the release of the child of a Biden briber was coincidence. But that doesn't make Biden the innocent victim of a conspriracy theory. That kind of suspicion is exactly what he invited when he allowed Hunter to so blatantly cash in what Hunter calls "the Biden brand."

Both unlikely scenarios.

Hamas is releasing hostages at a snail's pace to give themselves time to regroup and plan the next anti-Semetic atrocity.

Biden himself would not have been involved in picking who was released. If there was any favoritism in who they released, it would have been affected by whoever bought the six-figure Hunter Biden painting calling whoever he was given access to in exchange for that donation and saying, "I have a kid in that mess. You think really I paid that crackhead $250K for just a picture I wouldn't hang in the maids' quarters? I want some action, and pronto!"

But it is equally likely that the release of the child of a Biden briber was coincidence. But that doesn't make Biden the innocent victim of a conspriracy theory. That kind of suspicion is exactly what he invited when he allowed Hunter to so blatantly cash in what Hunter calls "the Biden brand."

Where is the evidence that the family bought a painting?????? This is just more fake news and bullshit.

Forum List

Back