The answer is easy: Armed guards at schools

The checks don't matter because they only help if the person already has an established HISTORY of violence and crime, and if you are someone like HUNTER BIDEN, even THAT isn't enough!

Did Hunter go on a shooting spree? Hunter was successful in his field making six to seven figures.

Name me a gun store who has?
Whoever sold a gun to James Holmes, the Aurora Theater shooter.

Wow, shallow, materialistic, lazy, and self-centered. A model democrat. Now sit on your ass and demand reveyone else pay more in taxes so you can help people you look down on and you'll have the whole picture.

Actually, Dripping Poop, I think we need both budget cuts AND tax increases (on the wealthy) to balance our budgets. We are spending more than we are taking in and we've been doing that for 40 years.

Did Hunter go on a shooting spree?
Totally irrelevant. Hunter is a felon who if he were anyone else would be doing fifteen years for drug and firearms violations. Put him in prison then get back to me about the need to prosecute more gun crimes, Ace.

Hunter was successful in his field making six to seven figures.
So was Trump, in fact, far better. So by your logic then, Trump is likewise absolved of all crimes? Guess so.

Whoever sold a gun to James Holmes, the Aurora Theater shooter.
Was Holmes guilty of or doing anything wrong when he bought the gun, cupcake? Ans: Nope.

Actually, Dripping Poop,
Didn't ask you what you were doing tonight.

I think we need both budget cuts AND tax increases (on the wealthy) to balance our budgets. We are spending more than we are taking in and we've been doing that for 40 years.
Not as much as since 2008 when Obumma took us from 9 to like 18 billion, then Biden has been spending like a drunk sailor these past two years and on stuff totally unecessary like funding other people's wars and building us back better to poverty with JACK to show for it.

Totally irrelevant. Hunter is a felon who if he were anyone else would be doing fifteen years for drug and firearms violations. Put him in prison then get back to me about the need to prosecute more gun crimes, Ace.
Uh, locking people up for drug violations is kind of foolish. We don't have the prison space for it. Same with petty gun violations. What we need to do is keep the wrong people from getting guns to start with. And sorry, Hunter checking the wrong box on a form is not a capital crime.

So was Trump, in fact, far better. So by your logic then, Trump is likewise absolved of all crimes? Guess so.
Trump fucked up everything he touched. He could have had a lot more money if he took Daddys money and put into CD's than all the money he lost on bad business ventures.

Was Holmes guilty of or doing anything wrong when he bought the gun, cupcake? Ans: Nope.

No, but he was crazier than shit, and everyone in his life knew it. Which is why we need to let families sue the gun shops. Betcha they check out the people they are selling to after that.

Not as much as since 2008 when Obumma took us from 9 to like 18 billion, then Biden has been spending like a drunk sailor these past two years and on stuff totally unecessary like funding other people's wars and building us back better to poverty with JACK to show for it.

Actually, Bush took us from 4 Trillion to 11 Trillion. Obama Took us from 11 Trillion to 18 trillion. Trump took us from 18 trillion to 25 Trillion. Obama at least TRIED to make the rich pay their fair share.

Uh, locking people up for drug violations is kind of foolish. We don't have the prison space for it. Same with petty gun violations. What we need to do is keep the wrong people from getting guns to start with. And sorry, Hunter checking the wrong box on a form is not a capital crime.

Trump fucked up everything he touched. He could have had a lot more money if he took Daddys money and put into CD's than all the money he lost on bad business ventures.

No, but he was crazier than shit, and everyone in his life knew it. Which is why we need to let families sue the gun shops. Betcha they check out the people they are selling to after that.

Actually, Bush took us from 4 Trillion to 11 Trillion. Obama Took us from 11 Trillion to 18 trillion. Trump took us from 18 trillion to 25 Trillion. Obama at least TRIED to make the rich pay their fair share.

And Nancy Pelosi took us from $6.2 trillion to $31.5 trillion.

When Pelosi became minority leader in 2003, the national debt stood at $6.2 trillion. When she turned over the speaker’s gavel, the national debt stood at $31.5 trillion. In other words, about 80 percent of the debt accumulated in all of U.S. history was accrued since Pelosi ascended to a leadership position in Congress.

The White House: defended with military
Congress: armed guards
Banks: armed guards
Police Station: armed officers
Etc…

Schools: unguarded, allow shooters to roam school for 15 minutes murdering passive poorly hid children until police arrive

Arm the schools

That's an easy true, but it's not the correct answer.

The correct answer is to have a society where we don't need armed guards at schools. Just like how it was when I was a kid.

The answer isn't more guards, less guns, more rules or anything. The answer is find out what's changed in America in the past 30 years and removing it or fixing it.

Armed guards in school isn't the right answer because that's just a reaction to nutballs and criminals. The right answer is to get rid of the nutballs and criminals, not adapt to them.

And Nancy Pelosi took us from $6.2 trillion to $31.5 trillion.
Wow... okay, that's so stupid it doesn't merit a response.

The correct answer is to have a society where we don't need armed guards at schools. Just like how it was when I was a kid.

The answer isn't more guards, less guns, more rules or anything. The answer is find out what's changed in America in the past 30 years and removing it or fixing it.

Armed guards in school isn't the right answer because that's just a reaction to nutballs and criminals. The right answer is to get rid of the nutballs and criminals, not adapt to them.

The flaw here is thinking that nutballs and criminals only evolved in the past 30 years. We've always had them. It's just 30 years ago, it wasn't this easy for them to get guns.

No, that's the solution of the intellectually lazy. It's as stupid as the people who want to ban ARs
Well, if your first phone call once the shooting starts is to someone with a gun whom you want to come and shoot the guy who started it...why isn't it a better idea to have someone with a gun there on campus?

Everything is a fucking band aid. We never look more than half an inch deep.

I'd actually look at armed guards. But this is about FAR more than that. It's not "the answer".
The deeper solutions are not available to us. The political right is against everything that improves the nation. The political left is all or nothing in many important ways. All we can hope for are band-aids.

Better a band aid than an open wound. Agree?

Didn't ask you what you were doing tonight.

Typical! Point all the objectionable occurances from the Dems, but ignore Repuklican a-#oles! How soon we forget Clinton actually had a surplus budget during his last yrs in office & was actually paying the Nat'l Debt "down!" "W" Bush said, "fk. that. We need to go more in the hole so I'm going to cut taxes for the rich & to placate the masses, I'll give them a worthless check of $300!" I'm disgusted w/ all concerned! :omg: :dunno: :heehee:

Last edited:
Well that sounds quite wishy washy.. is there a switch you flip to just change society?
So you think it’s possible for there to be no bad evil people?

You sound like a 100% ideologue out of the 1960s at Woodstock LOL

Uh, locking people up for drug violations is kind of foolish. We don't have the prison space for it.
Pretty amazing as we have more prisons than any other country in the world!

What we need to do is keep the wrong people from getting guns to start with.
Who are the "wrong" people and who gets to decide that? The government can't even keep track of the most basic things or enforce the existing laws much less figure out which people out of 330 million might misuse a weapon sometime in the future. Wow. I thought I smelled burning toast but it must have been your brain.

And sorry, Hunter checking the wrong box on a form is not a capital crime.
Tell it to the feds, idiot, because that is exactly what it is, a felony carrying a 15 year penalty! I mean, RIGHT NOW, idiot, the DA in NY is trying to indict Trump for EXACTLY THE SAME REASON! Simply because he failed to properly check off the right box on a form listing a payment to an extortionist.

Armed specially trained officers at all public school, and lockdown every school, controlling every person coming and going.

ALWAYS keep in mind that the left will continue to use schools and children as excuses to disarm the right. This is the last domino. If they can disarm us, they will then be able to control us.
WE MUST NOT LET THIS EVER HAPPEN!!!!!!

How soon we forget Clinton actually had a surplus budget during his last yrs in office & was actually paying the Nat'l Debt "down!

Who said I ever forgot that? It was the one decent thing he did. And he was the last president to do it. Too bad the guy was otherwise such a schmuck and a total louse.

The answer is, enjoy guns under a UK, Australian, New Zealand system. If you are of clean character, then you would never fear such a system because clean characters in those countries don't. Those that oppose in America, know fine well they would fail. Hence why America is always a dangerous place from good guys and bad guys.
In Europe they think US is letting the mentally ill and other types get guns through negligence...

It is like leaving a gun out in front of a child..

On top of that 70% of guns seized in Mexico originate in US... So they can't keep their shit local. BTW, the same people bitch when the people in those countries flee violence, than's ironic...

The answer is to address the proliferation of mental health issues across the United States -- including those who identify as transgender. When one looks at the trends across mass shootings (including schools), you see patterns:
  • Mental health or illness issues
  • Some sort of social isolation
  • Prescribed psychotic drugs
  • Some perceived grievance

Guns have not changed much in the last 100+ years .. and society has. Why do politicians and activists continue to target an outcome of an underlying problem?
Because --

1. The crazies can't generally be identified beforehand

2. They certainly can't be treated successfully!

I don't disagree with you, but changing demographics have ruined any attempt to get back where we once were. Going forward, it's just not going to happen.
We were once a great country when we were mostly a monoculture. Today, we are a drugged out multicultural cesspool.

Who said I ever forgot that? It was the one decent thing he did. And he was the last president to do it. Too bad the guy was otherwise such a schmuck and a total louse.

It's just ammunition countering ideolgues who put more stock in their politics than what's right and who's getting credit! It's pathetic how some things never change or others get worse as time goes by! ;) :heehee:

Because --

1. The crazies can't generally be identified beforehand

2. They certainly can't be treated successfully!
wow .. a simple search on Google provided over 640M results on the early signs of mental illness.. Sounds like you know more than the organizations and professionals focused on mental health.

1680224958296.png

Forum List

Back