The answer is easy: Armed guards at schools

Nothing changes because you democrats want and need school shootings.......school shootings give you Christmas day.....you get to pull out your gun control wish lists and each dead child is a present under your gun control tree....

If we secured the schools your number one tool for gun control would end......so you are not going to save children..

Well, no, Christmas only happens once a year.. I wish school shootings were that infrequent.

Until people like you love children more than you love your guns.. we will have school shootings.

Well, no, Christmas only happens once a year.. I wish school shootings were that infrequent.

Until people like you love children more than you love your guns.. we will have school shootings.

You are the one who votes for the democrats...the democrats responsible for 10s of thousands of young black men dying in the cities they control, as the democrats destroy the police, and then go on to release the most violent, and dangerous gun criminals over and over again.........

You vote for those deaths...

What poor life choices?

Being a teacher instead of getting a real job.

You are the one who votes for the democrats...the democrats responsible for 10s of thousands of young black men dying in the cities they control, as the democrats destroy the police, and then go on to release the most violent, and dangerous gun criminals over and over again.........

Guy, if guns and prisons made us safer, we'd have the safest streets in the industrialized world, not them most dangerous...

I would like to not lose either, but you all have decided that crazy people have a god given right to have a gun, so here we are... protecting people with limited assets, and setting priorities.
Thats cheating

Even I dont want to see mayors or judges murdered

But we are talking about limited resources since we cant put cops everywhere

So you have to choose

Children or judges?

And at this time the judges choose to protect themselves and to hell with the kids

Thats cheating

Even I dont want to see mayors or judges murdered

But we are talking about limited resources since we cant put cops everywhere

So you have to choose

Children or judges

And at this time the judges choose to protect themselves and to hell with the kids

Nope, what we need to do is protect EVERYONE by making sure crazy people can't get guns.

Instead of hoping that we guessed right that day on who to protect.

Seems simple enough to me. F.....

Probably because you've never worked at one. You know, people manage to get all kinds of shit into the highest security prisons. You think people who really want to get something somewhere won't find a way? I can tell you first hand that they do. And do you think everyone would be thrilled at the idea that a high school (or elementary school!) in some leafy suburb were designed like a supermax prison?

I am ok with having armed personnel on school property for the purpose of icing psycho shooters, PROVIDED they are trained and have to re-certified periodically. I am a gun guy. I have been since I was a little kid because my dad was a gun guy. I conceal carry every day. I believe strongly in the Second Amendment. That said, I also believe strongly that the public school system serves the dual role of (1) indoctrinating children to leftist dogma, and (2) being a welfare system for society's fuck-ups. I get that some of you may have daughters who teach in public schools and that they are smart and wonderful human beings. But, while to are exceptions to every rule, public school teachers are general the dipshit class of western civilization.

Upon the strength of this proposition one must wonder if it is truly a good idea to be putting guns into their hands. The first thing that comes to mind is where the English teacher, Karen, leaves her pistol unattended in her desk while she is in the History Teacher's locked room blowing him. Unfortunately, It is taking Hank a while to juice on this day, so Karen has to take a little longer than she planned to. Meanwhile, the rowdy little bastards come back into Karen's classroom from recess. While fucking around waiting for Karen to come back, little Johnny Nightmare takes a dare to take something from Karen's desk. Of course, Karen forgot to lock her desk because she had cock on her mind. Little Johnny finds Karen's pistol, pulls it out of the desk and shows it off to the class. Johnny, who rides the short bus to school. takes aim at Little Cleopatra LaQwandeeshia Jones, says "stick 'em up", then pulls the trigger. The classroom then becomes a crime scene.

I do not trust most government school teachers because they are largely trash people. Even a private security guard is not going to be trustworthy all the time. What if his Glock falls out of its holster while he is fucking Karen, he does not notice, then some little punk comes by, picks it up, and blows his head off by accident while examining the weapon? This sort of stuff WILL happen because public schools are not bastions of intellectualism. They are shitholes of the human soul. You can lock up the guns in schools if you want, but this will not keep assholes from losing the keys or pulling the guns out periodically to play with (e.g., pretending to be John Wick).

See, it is not guns that scare me. It is the gross incompetence of people that scares me. Gross incompetence is extremely well represented in the public sector. I demand that anybody carrying in a school be held to a very high standard and that they are subject to periodic review. They also need to be subjected to a rigorous background check to ensure they are not some fucking loser. Mall cop level security is NOT NEARLY GOOD ENOUGH to put in schools. You need real security who (1) will readily take out a prick threatening the school; and (2) who is responsible; and (3) who is not some fucking retard.

Perhaps the best crew to recruit from (and I think this has been mentioned before) is retired military personnel. There are plenty of these folks around who can't work due to some military related disability (but who can snuff a ****) or who are completely retired. These people are professional enough where they will not be losing their guns or fucking off while on the job, trying to stick their hoo-hoo up Karen's twat. Reliability and professionalism: that is what we want. We definitely DO NOT WANT some stupid shithead government school teacher.
Great work of fiction dude! Not based on any reality!

Oh, I doubt any of these guys could win a primary today, because back in those days they really picked their candidates at the convention, not in primaries.

Should point out Truman didn't "win" a primary, he was selected at a convention and got the job when FDR died, because the Democratic Faithful didn't want to renominated Henry Wallace as Veep.

On economic issues, they were far more liberal than even today's democrats. On social issues, um, yeah, maybe more conservative.. but even Republicans claim they don't want to go back to the days of black people riding on the back of the bus, women barefoot and pregnant and gays in the closet.

I would like to not lose either, but you all have decided that crazy people have a god given right to have a gun, so here we are... protecting people with limited assets, and setting priorities.
What about in 1948 when Truman ran for reelection?

Probably because you've never worked at one. You know, people manage to get all kinds of shit into the highest security prisons. You think people who really want to get something somewhere won't find a way? I can tell you first hand that they do. And do you think everyone would be thrilled at the idea that a high school (or elementary school!) in some leafy suburb were designed like a supermax prison?

Well, seems to me you don't need a supermax prison just to keep a teenager from sneaking a gun, knife or rifle into a school. If everyone thinks it so hard or worse than leaving things wide open as they are now, maybe they should be talking to me instead.

And I can't believe anyone would object to a little security if it keeps their kids safe.

Forum List

Back