The answer is easy: Armed guards at schools

Hey....dumb shit.......

Your Cumbria shooter killed more people with a sawed off shotgun and bolt action rifle...you idiot....

12 killed in your country under your gun laws......more than in Nashville, you dumb ass...

Cumbria_shootings
You have to go back 13 years to find a mass shooting in the UK.

We could have a sign that says, "Days since last mass shooting" and frankly, it would never get past zero.

Fr2mrvcX0AELcjG

Last edited:
You have to go back 13 years to find a mass shooting in the US.

We could have a sign that says, "Days since last mass shooting" and frankly, it would never get past zero.

Fr2mrvcX0AELcjG

Mass shooting in Germany......

(CNN)Seven people were killed during a mass shooting on Thursday at a Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall in the German city of Hamburg in what the country's leader denounced a "brutal act of violence."

France....

Gunman Kills at Least 3 in Paris in Suspected Racist Attack

The shooting, which prompted protests, took place at a Kurdish community center, and a 69-year-old has been taken into custody. The authorities said he “clearly wanted to target foreigners.”

On the evening of 19 September 2017, a policeman killed three people and wounded three others during a killing spree in Paris, France.

On the evening of 11 December 2018, a terrorist attack[1] occurred in Strasbourg, France, when a man attacked civilians in the city's busy Christkindelsmärik (Christmas market) with a revolver and a knife, killing five and wounding 11 before fleeing in a taxi.[2][3][4] Authorities called the shooting an act of terrorism.[5][6]

You are an idiot.....

The White House: defended with military
Congress: armed guards
Banks: armed guards
Police Station: armed officers
Etc…

Schools: unguarded, allow shooters to roam school for 15 minutes murdering passive poorly hid children until police arrive

Arm the schools
A county court judge is better protected than school children

I say remove police protection from city hall and use those cops to patrol schools

I am ok with having armed personnel on school property for the purpose of icing psycho shooters, PROVIDED they are trained and have to re-certified periodically. I am a gun guy. I have been since I was a little kid because my dad was a gun guy. I conceal carry every day. I believe strongly in the Second Amendment. That said, I also believe strongly that the public school system serves the dual role of (1) indoctrinating children to leftist dogma, and (2) being a welfare system for society's fuck-ups. I get that some of you may have daughters who teach in public schools and that they are smart and wonderful human beings. But, while to are exceptions to every rule, public school teachers are general the dipshit class of western civilization.

Upon the strength of this proposition one must wonder if it is truly a good idea to be putting guns into their hands. The first thing that comes to mind is where the English teacher, Karen, leaves her pistol unattended in her desk while she is in the History Teacher's locked room blowing him. Unfortunately, It is taking Hank a while to juice on this day, so Karen has to take a little longer than she planned to. Meanwhile, the rowdy little bastards come back into Karen's classroom from recess. While fucking around waiting for Karen to come back, little Johnny Nightmare takes a dare to take something from Karen's desk. Of course, Karen forgot to lock her desk because she had cock on her mind. Little Johnny finds Karen's pistol, pulls it out of the desk and shows it off to the class. Johnny, who rides the short bus to school. takes aim at Little Cleopatra LaQwandeeshia Jones, says "stick 'em up", then pulls the trigger. The classroom then becomes a crime scene.

I do not trust most government school teachers because they are largely trash people. Even a private security guard is not going to be trustworthy all the time. What if his Glock falls out of its holster while he is fucking Karen, he does not notice, then some little punk comes by, picks it up, and blows his head off by accident while examining the weapon? This sort of stuff WILL happen because public schools are not bastions of intellectualism. They are shitholes of the human soul. You can lock up the guns in schools if you want, but this will not keep assholes from losing the keys or pulling the guns out periodically to play with (e.g., pretending to be John Wick).

See, it is not guns that scare me. It is the gross incompetence of people that scares me. Gross incompetence is extremely well represented in the public sector. I demand that anybody carrying in a school be held to a very high standard and that they are subject to periodic review. They also need to be subjected to a rigorous background check to ensure they are not some fucking loser. Mall cop level security is NOT NEARLY GOOD ENOUGH to put in schools. You need real security who (1) will readily take out a prick threatening the school; and (2) who is responsible; and (3) who is not some fucking retard.

Perhaps the best crew to recruit from (and I think this has been mentioned before) is retired military personnel. There are plenty of these folks around who can't work due to some military related disability (but who can snuff a ****) or who are completely retired. These people are professional enough where they will not be losing their guns or fucking off while on the job, trying to stick their hoo-hoo up Karen's twat. Reliability and professionalism: that is what we want. We definitely DO NOT WANT some stupid shithead government school teacher.

Except a lot more people want to kill the judge than little Timmy.

We've already turned this country into an armed camp.
Sez who?

We can get a new judge

Or a mayor

But little Timmy is irreplaceable

They used to be rare when America was mostly conservative

Now liberal culture dominates and its driving people insane
When was America "mostly conservative", exactly?

It should point out we had a HIGHER murder rate in this country in the good old days of the 1920s.

Then we passed sensible gun laws like the Firearms Act of 1934.

Sez who?

We can get a new judge

Or a mayor

But little Timmy is irreplaceable
Only to his family... Get real, if we loved our kids, we'd have sensible gun laws.

But we love our guns more.

Mass shooting in Germany......

(CNN)Seven people were killed during a mass shooting on Thursday at a Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall in the German city of Hamburg in what the country's leader denounced a "brutal act of violence."

France....

Gunman Kills at Least 3 in Paris in Suspected Racist Attack

The shooting, which prompted protests, took place at a Kurdish community center, and a 69-year-old has been taken into custody. The authorities said he “clearly wanted to target foreigners.”

On the evening of 19 September 2017, a policeman killed three people and wounded three others during a killing spree in Paris, France.

On the evening of 11 December 2018, a terrorist attack[1] occurred in Strasbourg, France, when a man attacked civilians in the city's busy Christkindelsmärik (Christmas market) with a revolver and a knife, killing five and wounding 11 before fleeing in a taxi.[2][3][4] Authorities called the shooting an act of terrorism.[5][6]

You are an idiot.....
They better hustle....they have a LONG way to go to catch up with MURICA!

I kid you not:

"However, some advocates contended that no amount of school resource officers is good for schools."

"Zakiya Sankara-Jabar, the executive director of Racial Justice Now, a grassroots organization focused on dismantling structural racism in education, said that Washington’s bill does not go far enough in discouraging police presence in public schools.

Black students make up more than half of the arrests on school grounds in Maryland, Sankara-Jabar said. A bill that leaves school resource officers in schools will continue to disproportionately impact Black students, she continued."

When was America "mostly conservative", exactly?

It should point out we had a HIGHER murder rate in this country in the good old days of the 1920s.

Then we passed sensible gun laws like the Firearms Act of 1934.

Only to his family... Get real, if we loved our kids, we'd have sensible gun laws.

But we love our guns more.

democrat "thinking": "Agree 100 % unquestioningly with every democrat policy or...or...or you don't love children!"

:rolleyes:

democrat "thinking": "Agree 100 % unquestioningly with every democrat policy or...or...or you don't love children!"

Oh, I don't agree with everything the Democrats propose... but that's not the point here is it?

Columbine... Sandy Hook... Stoneman...Uvalde... Oxford... Covenant ... We have had a whole history of school shootings... and nothing changes, because we love our guns more than we love our children.

you see, I have no desire to own a gun, but I'd have no problem with having a very thorough background check before I got one. Because it ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE.

Hiring rent-a-cops to protect our schools hoping they'll know how to de-escalate a situation or be willing to throw themselves in front of your kid is a bit silly.

I kid you not:

"However, some advocates contended that no amount of school resource officers is good for schools."

"Zakiya Sankara-Jabar, the executive director of Racial Justice Now, a grassroots organization focused on dismantling structural racism in education, said that Washington’s bill does not go far enough in discouraging police presence in public schools.

Black students make up more than half of the arrests on school grounds in Maryland, Sankara-Jabar said. A bill that leaves school resource officers in schools will continue to disproportionately impact Black students, she continued."

Uh, that's not an unreasonable position. Hey, let's look at how some of various police department underperformers at schools have abused students over petty infractions.

The White House: defended with military
Congress: armed guards
Banks: armed guards
Police Station: armed officers
Etc…

Schools: unguarded, allow shooters to roam school for 15 minutes murdering passive poorly hid children until police arrive

Arm the schools
totally agree

And I sometimes think all teachers should be equipped and trained to be prepared for these lowlifes. In other words, they should be armed.

(I wonder why shooters never go to abortion "clinics"?)

probably because they are all pro-death, obviously, which means they are or lean dim

Forum List

Back