The American Medical Association Is Very Quietly Trying To Change Their Position On Hydroxychloroquine To Treat COVID-19

They are not changing their position. HCQ is still not being used to treat Covid 19. The Blob was taking it when he went to the hospital and they gave him drugs other than HCQ.

I dunno....did you read the memo....the OP is correct they are weaseling out from under their first politically motivated statement.....this shows that it was not a medically motivated one. So if they are not chaining their position what would you call it?
The position was that while HCQ can have some therapeutic benefits, it's not a treatment for the virus itself.
And that is the current position.
no - the position was TRUMP SAID WHAT THE IDIOT FOOL!!!!

now suddenly we talk about merits, not people.

*this crap* is why we're divided.

He is the idiot fool who stood up at a press conference and asked a health professional if there was a way for a disinfectant to be placed directly in the body and in his very next riff at the press conference, asked if there was a way to bring UV light into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that makes him an idiot fool. With no merit.
We're divided because a large portion of you think this man is the second coming of Christ.

And of course this was misinterpreted and then trumpeted by the the likes of Rush Limpdick.

No folks. This is false. They simply agreed to "consider it"...and did...and rejected it.

Give this up. The train left the station 6 months ago

But you won't.
You'll keep pretending that this is real

The virus is a hoax (amazing that you believe this is a cure for a disease you think isn't even real but hey...nothing you folks believe makes sense so...)

Trump lost because the election was stolen

Facts don't matter

The difference between a medicine and a poison can be the amount. If Trump used ‘disinfectant’ as a term, it’s because he‘s neither a physician nor scientist. There is only one atom of chlorine in hcq.

It was Billiejeens who first introduced Dr. Simone Gold for hcq, on 30 JUL 2020.

Skull then posted Gold’s White Paper on hcq on 1 Aug 2020 on another thread, post # 84:

Opposing studies from Qatar, South Africa and Bangladesh:
Nov 2020
’....remdesivir, statins, dexamethasone, and ivermectin could be considered potentially effective drugs to improve clinical status and lower mortality in COVID-19 patients....Our model found hydroxychloroquine as a negative (i.e., ineffective) drug with 64.67% confidence. This drug in addition, also has 111 side effects....risky for patients with heart and liver complications.’

If Trump used ‘disinfectant’ as a term, it’s because he‘s neither a physician nor scientist. [/URL]

No, it's actually because he is an ignorant man spouting bullshit.

There are no disinfectant or light therapies for covid and there will never be, he is just a dummy that didn't know that killing virus outside of the body has little to nothing with medicating those that are sick with it.

All you lefties were claiming HCQ was dangerous. It isn't. Never has been. I posted such on this board back in March. This was all just a big hoax to trick you fools into 1) not taking it because they needed COVID and 2) allowing for a much more expensive drug to do the trick which benefits big Pharma. God knows you can't have a generic drug show patent ran out decades ago and cost pennies to get in the way of big $$$ from a new patented drug. I am not saying HCQ is a cure, but other countries have proven its efficacy to some extent. It was NEVER and I repeat NEVER dangerous and could and did help many people in other countries. You lemmings took this "HCQ dangerous" crap hook line and sinker, just like everything else you are fed by the MSM.

Last edited:
All you lefties were claiming HCL was dangerous. It isn't. Never has been. I posted such on this board back in March. This was all just a big hoax to trick you fools into 1) not taking it because they needed COVID and 2) allowing for a much more expensive drug to do the trick which benefits big Pharma. God knows you can't have a generic drug show patent ran out decades ago and cost pennies to get in the way of big $$$ from a new patented drug. I am not saying HCL is a cure, but other countries have proven its efficacy to some extent. It was NEVER and I repeat NEVER dangerous and could and did help many people in other countries. You lemmings took this "HCL dangerous" crap hook line and sinker, just like everything else you are fed by the MSM.

HCQ was pushed as a panacea by Trumpsters. It is clearly not and it's use to treat or prevent Covid-19 is against best practice guidelines.

Trumpsters need to accept that and move on to something that DOES work.

THE END.

All you lefties were claiming HCL was dangerous. It isn't. Never has been. I posted such on this board back in March. This was all just a big hoax to trick you fools into 1) not taking it because they needed COVID and 2) allowing for a much more expensive drug to do the trick which benefits big Pharma. God knows you can't have a generic drug show patent ran out decades ago and cost pennies to get in the way of big $$$ from a new patented drug. I am not saying HCL is a cure, but other countries have proven its efficacy to some extent. It was NEVER and I repeat NEVER dangerous and could and did help many people in other countries. You lemmings took this "HCL dangerous" crap hook line and sinker, just like everything else you are fed by the MSM.

HCQ was pushed as a panacea by Trumpsters. It is clearly not and it's use to treat or prevent Covid-19 is against best practice guidelines.

THE END.

It was never dangerous. End of story. That false claim was pushed to prevent HCQ from being prescribed and YES it has been effective in some cases around the world.

THE END.

It was never dangerous. End of story. That false claim was pushed to prevent HCL from being prescribed and YES it has been effective in some cases around the world.
Saying it’s never dangerous is an overstatement. It’s a prescription drug after all. But I’ve been on the record early on saying it’s almost ebt

It has not been demonstrated effective by any rigorous study in any part of the world.

It just doesn’t work. That’s okay. We need to keep looking but this just isn’t it.

It was never dangerous. End of story. That false claim was pushed to prevent HCQ from being prescribed and YES it has been effective in some cases around the world.

It is NOT never danagerous, it is RARELY dangerous, but it is known to cause cardiovascular events sometimes.

There are other, much more promising treatments for Covid-19, time to move on already.

THE END.

It was never dangerous. End of story. That false claim was pushed to prevent HCL from being prescribed and YES it has been effective in some cases around the world.
Saying it’s never dangerous is an overstatement. It’s a prescription drug after all. But I’ve been on the record early on saying it’s almost ebt

It has not been demonstrated effective by any rigorous study in any part of the world.

It just doesn’t work. That’s okay. We need to keep looking but this just isn’t it.

That is very much up for debate. Many countries have been using it and have had much better success than the US, which is not.

Don't kid yourself into thinking politics and money don't play a big role in the HCQ debate. The Democrats needed this pandemic to last and to weaken the economy so they could blame the virus and the economy all on Trump, which of course they do to this day. Yes, they would absolutely put winning this election above people's lives. The Democratic Party is evil and immoral like that.

Hydroxychloroquine is Widely Used Around the Globe

It is NOT never danagerous, it is RARELY dangerous, but it is known to cause cardiovascular events sometimes.

There are other, much more promising treatments for Covid-19, time to move on already.

Yeah, VERY rarely, so rare in fact that it wasn't really worth mentioning any more than dangers from taking pretty much any prescription drug, but that didn't stop the MSM from posting numerous headlines about the dangers of HCQ.

You are and continue to be fooled.

Yeah, VERY rarely, so rare in fact that it wasn't really worth mentioning, but that didn't stop the MSM from posting numerous headlines about the dangers of HCQ.

Damn man, you just don't know when to quit.

That is very much up for debate. Many countries have been using it and have had much better success than the US, which is not.
It’s not really. Not with anyone that actually knows what they’re talking about. Comparing mortality rate among these various countries is a fools errand. The data sources, quality, reliability and definitions are so heterogenous that comparisons are nearly meaningless.

The best studies, quality double blind placebo controlled and most importantly randomized showed no benefit.

Don’t kid yourself. The attempt to pain HCQ as an effective treatment is mostly political. If Trump hadn’t hyped it up so much, this wouldn’t be a controversy.

Yeah, VERY rarely, so rare in fact that it wasn't really worth mentioning any more than dangers from taking pretty much any prescription drug, but that didn't stop the MSM from posting numerous headlines about the dangers of HCQ.

or drinking too much water
Too much water is actually deadly.

The American Medical Association is very quietly trying to change its position over the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat coronavirus patients.

In March the American Medical Association came out against the use of hydroxychloroquine after President Trump touted its use to treat the Wuhan virus. The media, Dr. Fauci, and liberal medical journals went nuts and did everything to dissuade Americans from seeking treatment.

“We caution hospitals, health systems, other entities, and individual practitioners that no medication has been FDA-approved for use in COVID-19 patients,” the AMA’s March statement reads in regards to HCQ and similar unconventional treatments. “Definitive evidence for the role of these drugs in treating COVID-19 patients has not been determined through robust clinical trials; decisions to use these medications off-label must be made with extreme caution and careful monitoring. Physicians, pharmacists, patients and policymakers must understand that these medications have dangerous side effects that may lead to patient harm, including fatal cardiac arrhythmias.”

BJ's I told ya so.

RESOLVED, That our American Medical Association rescind its statement calling for physicians to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes available to conclusively illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in the disease course,” the memo reads.

RedRightDaily.com. Another Questionable Source. Liars gotta lie.

Forum List

Back