Frontline Doctors Dispel Massive Covid 19 Disinformation

Well

Well well well

Are we still listening to the experts?

Yes, we are listening to the actual public health experts.
Not the alt-right, Tea Party sponsored, Breitbart promoted horseshit.
I spent 15 minutes of time (that I'll never get back) skimming through the almost 3 hours of propaganda, pseudo-science, and half baked conspiracy theories.
They are the front line doctors. You simply are saying 6 oh only listen to what you want to believe.

It was stated there is no case of a student giving a, teacher covid.

Refute, that please.

Whoops. Sorry. These "doctors" were organized by the Tea Party Summit.
are they or are they not doctors?
are they or are they not on the front lines?

you can go fuck off with the rest of your shit too.

The more I read on this group of quacks, the better it gets. Consider it refuted.
I have yet to see any evidence that any of these doctors are ER attendants who are treating COVID patients. Their group is being backed by the Tea Party Patriots and alt-right media has run with it.
The whole hydroxychloroquine debate has been put to bed. Can we move along?

You can't make this shit up....well maybe you can. :) This is the kind of "doctor" the right wing is holding up as someone believable?
If you'd be happier living under your rock why don't you just STFU and crawl back under it?

You first. I'm gonna wear my mask and socially distance and get on with my life. But I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be these doctors wanting to crawl back under rocks.
Well at least the otherwise useless mask will help keep the drool and slobber off of your clothes but that's all it will do fool.

What false info did Giuliani give about hcq? Where is the quote from him or Trump's son on this thread?

COVID-19 media is now on meth. Gates is hawking 3 treatments: remdesivir, dexamethasone and monclonal antibodies, before we can oppose the info with an in-depth counterattack. Media is already to shelve hcq before the prisoners have all of the story, and it is supposedly (scientists [italics]) who are suggesting it. This is media coercion at its best.

Gold's white paper is what was needed, refutes the current claims, and is with stats and references.

Post #84 is Gold's white paper. The prisoners may be confused: Trump claimed azithromycin at the same time as hydroxychloroquine, so one will sooner or later have to comply with the truth of the matter. In addition, it is very political, though unscientific to allow only a bit over a week to attempt to reverse hcq's history after Trump spoke. That's absurdity on meth, and cannot be considered a "development".

3 hours ago:

Timeline
'....28 Mar....5 Ap....'

What bullshit.

Timeline report in post #87 is faulty, and shows a lack of knowledge, as it invokes fear: '....a man in Arizona dies....13 Ap Brazil....within three days of beginning treatment, researchers started noticing heart arrhythmias in patients taking the higher does of chloroquine. By the sixth day, 11 had died.'

Hydroxychloroquine is mentioned in the header, then in the text, the deadly med becomes instead, chloroquine. As hcq's history shows, the exact reason for adding the hydroxyl moiety to chloroquine, was to dampen its dangerous and unwieldy effects. The report is more interested in yellow journalism and reactionary sensationalism than in science.

New Topics

Forum List

Back