Who is the smartest man (or person) that you know? Is it Hunter Biden?

Perhaps having a high IQ runs in the family!

The smartest man Joe Biden knows is Hunter Biden. I guess that explains how Hunter Biden was able to make millions with that Ukrainian Energy company and get that billion dollar deal with China.

How can I evaluate person I do not know?

The smartest man Joe Biden knows is Hunter Biden. I guess that explains how Hunter Biden was able to make millions with that Ukrainian Energy company and get that billion dollar deal with China.

Yes, if he was a Repub you'd be kissing his ass like you do with another wealthy idiot savant named Trump...

How can I evaluate person I do not know?

If you don't know Hunter Biden, then he is not the smartest person you know. He is, however, the smartest man Joe Biden knows. Jill Biden may be smarter since she is a Dr., but she is not a man.

The smartest person is Dr Biden

Not too many parents talk down their children in public do you yous?

I routinely beat mine in public. And I don’t discriminate, I’d be more than happy to beat any children I come across.

now you might think this would cause me troubles among other parents, police, etc.
at the very least, my beatings violate their rights. That’s why I just tell the parents/cops “it’s for their own hood. Think of the children” and I then have a blank check to violate people’s rights.
Big brain time.

Not too many parents talk down their children in public do you yous?

I routinely beat mine in public. And I don’t discriminate, I’d be more than happy to beat any children I come across.

now you might think this would cause me troubles among other parents, police, etc.
at the very least, my beatings violate their rights. That’s why I just tell the parents/cops “it’s for their own hood. Think of the children” and I then have a blank check to violate people’s rights.
Big brain time.

Then you are an abuser congrats.

Forum List

Back