The Air Leaves the Insurrection Balloon

I'm not sure anyone has argued that they all should serve jail time. Many of them will be too scared to drive 48 in a 45 after this. There likely is not any reason to jail a person like that.
All in all, Jan 6 opened the country's (and the FBI's) eyes to right wing domestic terrorism.

Instead of bricks and rocks, they have assault weapons and lots of ammo. And they tell us they plan to use it in their jihad.

Okay. Now we know.
Link us up to the clowns in the Capital with assault weapons and lots of ammo.
I'm not aware of any. Obviously you didn't read my post very carefully.

That's what happens when you're hypersensitive. Too bad.
So you were making shit up again. Got it.
I'm sure that's how you perceive it. Sounds good!

A reminder that this dispute of election results is nothing new. From another thread/post;

"Which we saw here a couple decades back(2004) with our state(Washington) governor's race between Rossi(R) and Gregoire(D).

Initially Rossi(R) won, but the count was too close to certify and by law required a recount. Seems the auditor office(the vote counters) of King County/Seattle found a box of "misplaced ballots" which shifted the win to the Democrat Gregoire. But the difference was still too close to be valid (guess the Dems weren't good at math back then).

So another "recount" and another box of "misplaced ballots" was found and this time the Dems got their math correct.

So, having done the trial balloon back then, they've been honing the process ever since and "franchised" it nation wide. "

Actually a bit more complicated and convoluted than my glib and shortcut version. Here's the fully tale;
The Dems have objected to every Presidential election they lost this century

Not just Presidential. Last time I checked, Stacey Abrams is still waddling around, pretending she won the race for Governor of Georgia.

But I thought it was really ANTIFA and #BlackLivesMatter rioters who were the real insurrectionists...

Why are so many USMB self-professed Conservatives defending these perps?

The ones damaging property and assaulting police officers were.

The ones the buffoons who answered Trumpybears' call to fight the election of Joe Biden broke.

I assume "Trumpybear" is the voice in your head.

Those who were at your Reichstag fire might have trespassed - but then when democrats did the same during the attempt by the Reich to halt the peaceful transition of power in the SCOTUS, Nazi Pigshit demanded that the capitol is "the peoples house" and that protesters have every right to be their.

I know, rights are dependent on ones standing with the Reich.

Surprising no one who knows the basic facts of the “insurrection”. But it’s been written for a mainstream media audience, so there’s plenty of explaining.

The prospect of dozens of Jan. 6 rioters cutting deals for minor sentences could be hard to explain for the Biden administration, which has characterized the Capitol Hill mob as a uniquely dangerous threat. Before assuming office, Biden said the rioters’ attempt to overturn the election results by force “borders on sedition”; Attorney General Merrick Garland has called the prosecutions his top early priority, describing the storming of Congress as “a heinous attack that sought to disrupt a cornerstone of our democracy, the peaceful transfer of power to a newly elected government.”

Justice Department prosecutors sent expectations sky-high in early statements and court filings, describing elaborate plots to murder lawmakers — descriptions prosecutors have tempered as new details emerged.[…]

There are also sensitive issues about precedent for the future, given the frequency of politically inspired demonstrations on Capitol Hill that run afoul of the law.

While violent assaults in the Capitol are rare, protests and acts of civil disobedience — such as disrupting congressional hearings or even House and Senate floor sessions, are more common. That means prosecutors and judges will have to weigh how much more punishment a Trump supporter who invaded the Capitol during the Electoral College count deserves than, say, an anti-war protester chanting at a CIA confirmation hearing or a gun-control advocate shouting in the middle of the State of the Union address. […]

That reckoning is coming sooner rather than later, lawyers say, putting prosecutors in the position of wrist-slapping many participants in the riot despite framing the crimes as part of an insurrection that presented a grave threat to American democracy.

See how angry the left gets when their RICH, WHITE elites are threatened? They didn't give a rat's ass when 32 (mostly black) people died and $9 billion in property was destroyed during the BLM/Antifa riots.

A reminder that this dispute of election results is nothing new. From another thread/post;

"Which we saw here a couple decades back(2004) with our state(Washington) governor's race between Rossi(R) and Gregoire(D).

Initially Rossi(R) won, but the count was too close to certify and by law required a recount. Seems the auditor office(the vote counters) of King County/Seattle found a box of "misplaced ballots" which shifted the win to the Democrat Gregoire. But the difference was still too close to be valid (guess the Dems weren't good at math back then).

So another "recount" and another box of "misplaced ballots" was found and this time the Dems got their math correct.

So, having done the trial balloon back then, they've been honing the process ever since and "franchised" it nation wide. "

Actually a bit more complicated and convoluted than my glib and shortcut version. Here's the fully tale;

Trumpybear is the only candidate who planned to sow the seeds of doubt on our election system. He is the only candidate to ever claim that if he looses the election it will be because it was RIGGED. Twice!

Their goal is to undermine the US Constitution.

The use of a legal remedy to challenge the certification of the electoral college - as the democrats did in 2016, 2004, and 2000, is not.

How was the Trump inspired mob attacking the joint session of Congress, while they were in that process, part of the legal remedy that was being attempted? There were no democrat inspired attacks on the joint sessions in 2016, 2004 or 2000.

But I thought it was really ANTIFA and #BlackLivesMatter rioters who were the real insurrectionists...

you forgot that youre an idiot,,

so best not to trust your own thoughts,,

When you go straight to the insult without even a pretense of refuting what's posted, it's an admission that you have nothing. The post cannot be refuted with either facts or opinion. One can only attempt to defame the poster.

Usually when someone posts an insult, it's a reflect of their own self-worth. You ARE what you accuse others of being. In this case, stupid and untrustworthy.

You concession is noted and your surrender accepted.

The ones the buffoons who answered Trumpybears' call to fight the election of Joe Biden broke.

I assume "Trumpybear" is the voice in your head.

Those who were at your Reichstag fire might have trespassed - but then when democrats did the same during the attempt by the Reich to halt the peaceful transition of power in the SCOTUS, Nazi Pigshit demanded that the capitol is "the peoples house" and that protesters have every right to be their.

I know, rights are dependent on ones standing with the Reich.

You're funny. Trumpybears attempted "Reichstag Fire" moment was, like most of his presidency, an abject failure.

But his mission to sow doubt in the American Electoral System that you and your pal Puti-bear obviously hate so much, was a success.

Overall I'd say of Trumpybear's term. Putin still smiles.

Nobody wants people in jail who were just idiot followers. Now they will face repercussions in their lives in terms of their jobs and families, or they may cult up with QAnon/Trumpstettes.
Yes, I’d hire anyone involved on the spot.
of course you would, if you could. Those who can, do otherwise
Some U.S. Capitol rioters fired after internet detectives identify them (yahoo.com)

Root them out.
You NAZIS are proud.
“Libby Andrews, a real estate agent from Chicago, was fired by @properties and removed from its website, even though she had done nothing wrong and had not entered the capitol”

They shrug... collateral damage

I'd fire any employee that participated in an insurrection too.

you forgot that youre an idiot,,

so best not to trust your own thoughts,,

When you go straight to the insult without even a pretense of refuting what's posted, it's an admission that you have nothing. The post cannot be refuted with either facts or opinion. One can only attempt to defame the poster.

Usually when someone posts an insult, it's a reflect of their own self-worth. You ARE what you accuse others of being. In this case, stupid and untrustworthy.

You concession is noted and your surrender accepted.

oh shut the fuck up you canadian skank,,,

Trumpybear is the only candidate who planned to sow the seeds of doubt on our election system. He is the only candidate to ever claim that if he looses the election it will be because it was RIGGED. Twice!

Yet, it was the left that has objected and claimed all but one of the last Presidential elections they lost was illegit this century

Yet, it was the left that has objected and claimed all but one of the last Presidential elections they lost was illegit this century

Now you're stretching it. Democrats have never rejected the courts decisions and most have always called for the country to unify behind the newly elected president.

Now you're stretching it. Democrats have never rejected the courts decisions and most have always called for the country to unify behind the newly elected president.
hahahhhahhahahahaha

OMG that's laughable...people called Bush illegit his entire admin, and still do...same with Trump....they even knowingly created a faux Russian conspiracy probe...and won't accept the Mueller report!

Forum List

Back