Harris Starts Laughing While Discussing Parents Who Can’t Send Their Kids To School

I think it is a nervous tick. We may get many comedic moments from this piece of work.
Some wet their pants like Michelle Oblama and others laugh like Kamala, or they talk about themselves all the time because they love themselves so much like Trump. Wow, they all act like humans.

The title of this thread is just wrong. As much disdain as I hold for Harris, she says nothing about parents who can't send their kids to school. She was talking about the reactions of parents when they come to the realization that teachers don't get paid enough...

That Leftist compassion and empathy we hear about.

This constant cackle of hers indicates a real mental/emotional issue with her.
Sociopath.
Psychopath.
Just an effing nutter.
Something about her just ain't right.

She does it every time she lies or does not have an canned answer readily at hand. If it was alzheimers Joe, he'd stutter and lose his train of thought just before his keepers run him off the stage.

Funny how during the debates, Kamala was sooooo emotional about NOT being able to attend her school because of busing.

Who could forget "THAT LITTLE GIRL WAS M-M-ME!!!! WAAAAH!!!! :206:
I refused the bus and rode my bike to school. I thought her parents had dough. I had to work to earn my money for a bike.

That Leftist compassion and empathy we hear about.

This constant cackle of hers indicates a real mental/emotional issue with her.
Sociopath.
Psychopath.
Just an effing nutter.
Something about her just ain't right.

It's a nervous condition.
Interesting.

What is she nervous about?
Getting caught in another lie for starters.
On being on the spot to create one.

Forum List

Back